Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sintia, Derby - beware..  (Read 1092 times)

gordon921

Well  today I got taken for a right royal ride, actually a ride would have been a plus!! Been punting for a while mainly on AW, but went off-road today and paid for it  :diablo:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Pictures on site are of the same female, but years ago, she's aged, put on weight and is a shark. Checked it was £80 for the hour, asked for a couple of non-standard services and was quoted £120 only wanted to go to £100. Agreed to discuss when I got there, started the ball rolling as soon as I cleared the paperwork, out the door 20 minutes later (I did not want to make a scene - lesson learnt), came up with all sorts of excuses and costs. Worst punt I have ever had, ever!

Offline Owwhatanight

You need to put this in the review section as a negative or what ever you think but explain a little more about her, the house, etc etc etc
You say the photos are of her but taken years ago...they look pretty new but well touched up.
So this was an agency in Derby ??

Offline _Bender_

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Welcome to UKP, and alerting the members on here about this WG.

You need to put this in the review section as a negative or what ever you think but explain a little more about her, the house, etc etc etc
You say the photos are of her but taken years ago...they look pretty new but well touched up.
So this was an agency in Derby ??

Have asked Admin to change this into a negative review.

gordon921

Thanks guys, first post so bound to get it wrong..

derbymtm

I have seen one of the hungarian lot Mia sweety 30 m8n and was very good. They all say they do a but they don't

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Thanks for the heads up I was planning to see her Thursday night will have to rearrange that now

She seemed sexy and at £80/hr I'd say good vfm

Could you give more details on the service / girl etc please