Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BareBackers???????  (Read 2753 times)

Timmy2

Allowed, Not illegal, but Despised

Punters
UKBB
Birty Dugger

Girls
Rebecca Knight

Offline RedKettle

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=70952.0

my review posted earlier today - a London one but what the hell, I am based in EM!!

Timmy2

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=70952.0

my review posted earlier today - a London one but what the hell, I am based in EM!!
Nice One RK, thanks for posting
Raddy

Offline Foggy

Any link to miss knight so I know who to avoid

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Whilst I have followed all the posts since Raddy's review on Rebecca Knight and understand why this thread had started, I really think that by posting profiles
in this thread, you are giving these profiles the publicity they need in order to attract punters who actually seek BB. In effect, you are playing intot he hands
of these thrill seekers.

There are a couole of well known leicester girls who openly offer BB (vi****** and E******) but I'm not going to post their AW links.
Regular users of AW can easily find these profiles.

In addition, there is a site that is dedicated to BB girls, and Admin does not allow us to post the link.

Timmy2

Thanks CT
I was getting a bit pissed off it being embedded within a review and thought it deserved to be a thread on its own that could be added to over time
I should have made it PUNTERS only
Could posters please not post WGs who bareback just Punters, so we all have the info to hand if one of these creatures are spotted on here or down the GUM clinic, you will be notice them they are the ones leaving a trail on the floor behind them like a fucking snail  :sarcastic:

That's CT for putting me right and showing me the error of my ways
Remember Condoms on chaps

Raddy

Timmy2

Thanks CT
I was getting a bit pissed off it being embedded within a review and thought it deserved to be a thread on its own that could be added to over time
I should have made it PUNTERS only
Could posters please not post WGs who bareback just Punters, so we all have the info to hand if one of these creatures are spotted on here or down the GUM clinic, you will be notice them they are the ones leaving a trail on the floor behind them like a fucking snail  :sarcastic:

That's CT for putting me right and showing me the error of my ways
Remember Condoms on chaps

Raddy
Bloody smelling misteaks   sorry  :sarcastic:

Raddy

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
and understand why this thread had started,

In addition, there is a site that is dedicated to BB girls, and Admin does not allow us to post the link.

Sorry but I can't see the point of this thread at all, If there's any hint of bareback either on a prossies profile or reviews I don't go near.

Raddy was the one who punted with a barebacker now he wants to know which punters on here bareback  :unknown:

It's what the prossie I'm going to see does that concerns me not what punters on here do with ones I never would.

Timmy2

I can see the confusion, trouble was threads were being added within a review
Yes I saw a known bare backer, I had covered sex when trying to tick my fisting bucket list, I have kept away from 2 other girls who can take a fist (but bareback) who CT has indicated above, because I am now a member of UKP and better educated in the risks  :P

But
UKBB
Birty Dugger
both actively have uncovered sex with bare backers and then punt other safe working girls WHO DON'T offer unprotected sex

Anyway onwards and upwards

Raddy

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
How does you knowing they bareback prossies help you? you would need to know exactly who else they'd been with and unless they post it on here you have no idea.

That's why I said I stay away from known bareback prossies, they have a far higher risk of being infected and therefore the punter has a far higher risk of catching something condom or not.

Don't forget ALL prossies bareback someone - pimp - boyfriend - husband - favorite reg, punting carries risks it's a matter of minimizing those risks and to me knowing what other punters do doesn't help, knowing about the prossie does 

jasonleics41

I think it's helpful to have this thread as we all don't read every single review so therefore could easily miss a potential bare backer especially if not all girls openly offer it on their profile but then do it once in the booking.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I think it's helpful to have this thread as we all don't read every single review so therefore could easily miss a potential bare backer especially if not all girls openly offer it on their profile but then do it once in the booking.

Totally agree with that, name and shame the prossies who bareback but that's not what raddy wants in this thread, he wants ukp members who bareback named on here.

That info is only any good if you know for certain who they've seen, if they don't mention it on here your no further forward.

Timmy2

Guilty as charged
but only every 2 weeks  :(
Raddy

Diehard

This thread is a bit redundant as it was shown on SAAFE a few months ago how many girls actually do bareback. The amount of girls on there who say the condom split, came off, but they carried on but are worried about pregnancy (no mention of stds) was graphic illustration that there probably is a whole sub culture of barebacking going on so it is naive to assume just because girls don't have it on their enjoys list they don't do it with certain clients.

I now spend a good minute or so checking the condom when it comes out the packet, I always take it out so no chance the girl rips with her nails. I now insist on OW as well after the gonorrea outbreak. Don't trust these girls at all.

richgreene62

Really can't understand the high and mighty attitude towards bb, it's a personal thing and if you stay away from bb girls it surely doesn't make a difference whether a girl makes her money this way or a guy decides to dabble-you pays your money and takes your choice but you don't have the right to be judge jury and executioner!

Online Owwhatanight

The problem we have is when you BB guys want to dabble with girls who don't BB
As Ukbb tried with Mandy & others.  :thumbsdown:

richgreene62

I'm personally not a BB guy but you have to understand unless you live in a perfect little word-i would assume and understand it's only an assumption that most girls will allow BB or CIM/OWO if the price is right-i mean where would you draw the line? is oral on a working girl ok, is fingering ok?
Let the punter and the girl decide and it's not for forum members to decide on what is right or wrong, if you bag up, if you don't go down on any of the girls you're doing your bit!

Offline NIK

leicesterdude

I'm personally not a BB guy but you have to understand unless you live in a perfect little word-i would assume and understand it's only an assumption that most girls will allow BB or CIM/OWO if the price is right-i mean where would you draw the line? is oral on a working girl ok, is fingering ok?
Let the punter and the girl decide and it's not for forum members to decide on what is right or wrong, if you bag up, if you don't go down on any of the girls you're doing your bit!

agreed, you cant change what other people do, especially by tapping away at a keyboard, you just have to watch what you do. punting is a huge roll of the dice in loads of aspects, by punting you should understand that.

Closet freak

All this paranoia about BBing & no caution when munching on pussy pie , O how we can be so simultaneously smart & so dumb  :hi:

Offline Birty Dugger

All the girls i see are more than happy to provide unprotected, i am not into using devious methods to get bb, i can't speak for others. I always do my homework before i book a girl so that there is no doubt what i want from the meet and that she is agreeable. Hardly any of the girls i bb openly offer it but are more than happy to provide it under the counter without any coercion

Thats my final, and only word, on this overplayed subjecct.

Online Owwhatanight

And my final words are Fuck Off  :hi:

Offline redt4

All the girls i see are more than happy to provide unprotected, i am not into using devious methods to get bb, i can't speak for others. I always do my homework before i book a girl so that there is no doubt what i want from the meet and that she is agreeable. Hardly any of the girls i bb openly offer it but are more than happy to provide it under the counter without any coercion

Thats my final, and only word, on this overplayed subjecct.

No mention of the ones that have blocked your attempts you pathetic excuse of a man.....