Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walking Through the Reception in a Hotel  (Read 5273 times)

firth

So what is it with walking through the reception for a hotel incall? I'm sure some have a problem with this but I've not grasped what exactly is the problem. I've walked through them on a few occasions without any commotion. I actually enjoy hotel incalls, especially the expensive looking ones. Kind of adds a 'glamorous' feeling to the punt overall.

I remember the first time I had an hotel incall. I was stressing out whether I would have to speak to the receptionist or whether I could just walk straight past. I walked straight past, hoping they wouldn't say anything and thankfully they didn't. Little did they know what I'd be getting up to. Especially when I glide back down after the punt and I have this unorthodox grin on my face as I walk out.

johnnyboy61

Little did they know what I'd be getting up to.
Exactly. I've never worried about paying a visit to a WG in a hotel and enjoy sitting openly on view in reception waiting for the call to come up. They've obviously no idea and most wouldn't care anyway.

Offline stevedave

I've had my fair share of hotel incalls recently, they are very handy...I don't think there is a hotel in central Leeds without a prossie in at any point  :lol:

I've never had a problem going past reception or up to the room, but a couple of times I have met housekeeping just outside the WG's room. That was a little awkward!

Aspen

You obviously haven't had the eyes following you as you try to avoid looking straight at the girls behind the counter. Followed by entering the room and discovering the girl is completely different to what you were expecting, AND she doesn't speak a word of English unlike the one on the phone who sounded like a local. Followed by the reverse procedure walking past the reception of a couple of minutes earlier.

Hotel incalls - I hate them. I won't do one ever again.

Ben4454

Hotel receptionists = nothing to worry about.

I give them a knowing-smirk as I walk past.   :drinks:

squeezebox

I have always enjoyed walking through the reception area and/or sitting waiting for the call/text letting me know the room number. It's interesting spotting others do the same and watching them come and go.  :D

A well organised WG will have checked the lay out and ensure lifts/stairs are easy to access and there is no key card entrance required.

I could be wrong, but the staff aren't that concerned and are busy enough with checking customers in/out.

scorpion61

I usually wait outside for the room number and then breeze past reception with my phone clamped to my ear " deep in conversation ". Only time I have been worried was a tiny budget chain hotel near Elephant and Castle. Very small reception/entrance and impossible not to been seen by the receptionist. Still wasn't a problem though. The punt on the other hand......

Offline cueball

I've no problem with hotel incalls, if I've got the info I need I just walk straight in, I don't look at the floor or ok sheepish, I just go in and knock on the door.

It's easier than punting at lasses houses sometimes, I've had cheers and whistles in the past as I've left prossies houses (that still didn't bother me, I turned round, smiled, knodded and waved)

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Just look as if you own the place and yep!, that phone you have all those very important people on the end of that too.

Sod 'em, your a paying punter without that lady who booked the room who's going to entertain you they wouldn't be there in their jobs anyway so stuff that in yer pipe and smoke it as my olde Gran used to say;).

Its just business..

And doing the business is the business and they're just a part of it..
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 09:53:17 am by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I was a bit nervous the first time, but I soon got used to it.  Just act as if you have every right to be there, and you'll be fine.

A bit awkward if the lifts aren't visible from the entrance,  there was one occasion when I wandered aimlessly around the ground floor looking for the lifts,  but I was more concerned about arriving late than about what the staff thought.

Offline Corus Boy

The onlt time I had any problems was when I arrived at the same time as the lady, she was running late.  She asked me to help her with her bags, so I stood there waiting at Reception with her to check in!  The Receptionist very politely pointed out that she has a reservation for one and was I staying with her!!!!!

Without blinking she said, "My chauffeur, no he'll take up the luggage and check in at the Travelodge across the road!"

Receptionist just replied, "Thank you, sorry to trouble you."  Handed over her key card and uttered the usual, enjoy your stay!

Up to the room and I just rushed to the loo!  :D

From that moment I learnt that hotel staff will avoid upsetting guests over minor things.  So just act like you belong.

Offline danny.simons

I've never been bothered or challenged by reception staff, but can see why their sometimes all-knowing stares might make one feel awkward.

I think as mentioned above, housekeeping is actually the more awkward of the hotel staff to run into, as when you're outside the room clearly knocking and not just letting yourself in, they must know what you're up to or at least have a suspicion. If they care or not is another matter, but on the whole I'd say yeah, they are the more awkward.

Personally, houses and flats for me are preferable, but if a hotel girl looks more promising, the fact she is in a hotel doesn't deter me.

Offline regular_guy

i've never had a problem with it - kind of like it actually.  I do think they totally know what you're up to - Especially walking through a travelodge reception at 2pm in a suit.

Offline smiths

So what is it with walking through the reception for a hotel incall? I'm sure some have a problem with this but I've not grasped what exactly is the problem. I've walked through them on a few occasions without any commotion. I actually enjoy hotel incalls, especially the expensive looking ones. Kind of adds a 'glamorous' feeling to the punt overall.

I remember the first time I had an hotel incall. I was stressing out whether I would have to speak to the receptionist or whether I could just walk straight past. I walked straight past, hoping they wouldn't say anything and thankfully they didn't. Little did they know what I'd be getting up to. Especially when I glide back down after the punt and I have this unorthodox grin on my face as I walk out.

Some are scared the hotel staff will think they are punters and challenge them. In reality that's highly unlikely in medium to large hotels if punters are discreet about it.

Its all very simple assuming the WG is answering her phone, she guides you if needbe to her room and any keycarded lifts or corridors. I virtually never need to speak to hotel staff, when I do I really couldn't care less what they think, I just ask them what I need to know and walk off. In small hotels there can be nosey parkers who have nothing better to do than be nosy.

Offline Natwest

There seems to be an increasing trend in budget hotels for a key card system at the entrance to each corridor. This does make it a bit awkward if the WG doesn't come and get you smartish. Also it limits what they can wear.

On occasions where I have used a hotel for an outcall I have also been caught out by this but fortunately the girls I punt with look young enough to be my daughter/granddaughter anyway so they must assume there's no way an old codger like me could be taking a WG back to my room.

Offline JR

Have done a few now, never given a thought to what others think, a hotel is a hotel you stay there and it is your home for the period you are there, if you have a guest for a while it's none of their business - literally.
Anyway WG's are not the only ones carrying out transactions in their rooms. :hi:

Offline mh

It's fine if you know where you are going in the hotel or if it's a very large and busy hotel lobby. I've had some very clear instructions from girls and some very bad instructions.

If you enter the lobby of a hotel you don't know and look for signs then you have to expect to be asked if you need help. Since all you know about the person you are visiting may be "room 106" and "tie me and abuse me", you have to hope they don't ask who you are visiting...

If you do give a room number, hotel staff would be quite within their rights (for security of residents) to ask who you are visiting and to phone the room for you. That could be awkward.

The closest I have come to being asked was one hotel where I had no idea where I was going. I walked in confidently and found myself in a bar, I had missed the turning for the rooms. I double-backed and got asked if I needed help - I obviously did, but said, "no I'm fine" and then luckily saw the corridor I needed.

I am 99% sure that from the smirk on his face the manager asking me knew exactly where I was going. Perhaps he had already been himself...

Aspen

There seems to be an increasing trend in budget hotels for a key card system at the entrance to each corridor. This does make it a bit awkward if the WG doesn't come and get you smartish. Also it limits what they can wear.

On occasions where I have used a hotel for an outcall I have also been caught out by this but fortunately the girls I punt with look young enough to be my daughter/granddaughter anyway so they must assume there's no way an old codger like me could be taking a WG back to my room.

Don't you believe it.

My experiences are somewhat different to most of the posts on here. Places like Travel lodge/Inn and Days Inn are quite hot on stopping this kind of activity in their rooms. At one in London a couple of years ago they chased up the stairs after me to tell me that non-guests are not allowed in the rooms section. I had another funny incident at one near an airport when there was an insistent knock at the door because I'd been seen going to the room. Puts you right off when that happens.

Offline PLeisure

a couple of times I have met housekeeping just outside the WG's room.
Ideal opportunity to grab a fresh towel !  :drinks:

Offline smiths

Don't you believe it.

My experiences are somewhat different to most of the posts on here. Places like Travel lodge/Inn and Days Inn are quite hot on stopping this kind of activity in their rooms. At one in London a couple of years ago they chased up the stairs after me to tell me that non-guests are not allowed in the rooms section. I had another funny incident at one near an airport when there was an insistent knock at the door because I'd been seen going to the room. Puts you right off when that happens.

Not my experience of Days Inn and I have stayed in a number and many times, never yet had a problem. I have many times had visitors coming and going for pre-drinks before a stag night for example.

I have also visited some WGs who stayed in a few Days Inns and not had a problem.

Offline RedKettle

I have had a few problems with the reverse of this - when I am in a hotel and Wg coming to me.  One was stopped at the main entrance and had to tell me she could not get in unless I cam down, I think at that point she was walking away assuming it was over.  I was unusually brave and went down and got her!

On a trip to London I had been booked into a hotel by a client and planned on getting a WG over.  I had never heard of the hotel and when I arrived it was like something from the last century, very posh with staff all over the reception area in suits and dark coats.  You could not move without at least 2 members of staff asking if they could help.  The thought of a tart walking past them was amusing but not practical....

Offline Bangers and Gash

Usually, I just sashay up to reception with loofa and washbag tucked under my arm and calmly ask which room Gang Bang Candy is in.
Punting isn't a crime you know.  :hi:

Offline PLeisure

The onlt time I had any problems was when I arrived at the same time as the lady, she was running late.  She asked me to help her with her bags, so I stood there waiting at Reception with her to check in!  The Receptionist very politely pointed out that she has a reservation for one and was I staying with her!!!!!

Without blinking she said, "My chauffeur, no he'll take up the luggage and check in at the Travelodge across the road!"
Smooth Operator  :thumbsup:

Offline PLeisure

Anyway WG's are not the only ones carrying out transactions in their rooms. :hi:
Precisely. You could be an arms dealer.
Far more destructive to society than punting.

Aspen

Not my experience of Days Inn and I have stayed in a number and many times, never yet had a problem. I have many times had visitors coming and going for pre-drinks before a stag night for example.

I have also visited some WGs who stayed in a few Days Inns and not had a problem.

Neither of the incidents I described were Days Inn. But I did arrange to see a WG at the one at Leicester Forest Services (northbound) a while back, only to find when I got there that she'd been thrown out minutes before.

There's no doubt in my mind that most hotels do their best to make it difficult (despite the positive stories), and I've heard quite a few times about girls being thrown out without refunds. I don't think they all make it up, but I do wonder why they allow themselves to be treated like that. If I booked and paid for a room there's no way I'd leave meekly and without a refund. I did a contract for a large Holiday Inn in London a few years ago and when the conversation got around to prostitutes one of the managers said it was all part of the normal hotel business and they usually put single women in a particular part of the hotel that wasn't busy with tourists.

Offline smiths

Neither of the incidents I described were Days Inn. But I did arrange to see a WG at the one at Leicester Forest Services (northbound) a while back, only to find when I got there that she'd been thrown out minutes before.

There's no doubt in my mind that most hotels do their best to make it difficult (despite the positive stories), and I've heard quite a few times about girls being thrown out without refunds. I don't think they all make it up, but I do wonder why they allow themselves to be treated like that. If I booked and paid for a room there's no way I'd leave meekly and without a refund. I did a contract for a large Holiday Inn in London a few years ago and when the conversation got around to prostitutes one of the managers said it was all part of the normal hotel business and they usually put single women in a particular part of the hotel that wasn't busy with tourists.

Yes the staff must know there are WGs staying and one particular Days Inn virtually always has WGs working out of it, in fact some of them put the postcode in the text of their profiles. I have stayed in that one many times and the staff couldn't care less who comes and goes.

Offline AnthG

I have had a few problems with the reverse of this - when I am in a hotel and Wg coming to me.  One was stopped at the main entrance and had to tell me she could not get in unless I cam down, I think at that point she was walking away assuming it was over.  I was unusually brave and went down and got her!

I think if you have booked the hotel and the girl is coming out to you. Then the right and correct thing to do is to go outside and wait for her to come so you can walk in together.

This thread shows that punters get freaked about hotels. And it will be the same in reverse. So it just seems the right and polite thing to do. Plus a nervous and freaked girl does not make for a good punt. Plus she might just turn around and walk off and thus you have wasted booking a hotel room for a girl who wont come

So just literally I would say, go to the reception and book in and get the key. Go to the room, get it ready. Then 10 mins before she is due to arrive. Go out and stand in the street or carpark outside for her and enter together. This is what I have done on my two outcalls and I am very pleased I did.

With regards to my going to a hotel that the girl has booked. My only fear - but it is quite a big one. Is what do I do if a security officer or concierge stops me and says "who are you here to see". I cannot obviously say I am going up to see Sienna on room 613. Can I as she will be booked under her real name and I risk due to this getting the girl chucked out. Or if I say, I don't know her name she is in 613. Again looks dodgy.

And thus this is my fear. That a slip up on my part gets the girl chucked out due to them realizing she is a WG.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 01:52:22 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline mh

When I've visited girls in hotels they have often raided the maid's trolley (not a euphemism) for towels. One girl did this as she answered the door to me - she spotted the trolley and ran to it in her skimpies, grabbed a handful of towels and bundled me into the room as she came back. It made for a great ice breaker. She had asked for extra towels earlier and been given ... one!

I gave her one too. Twice if I recall correctly.

Offline JR

I saw a girl at a local 'business' hotel straight from work and was pleased to see a huge bundle of fresh towels left outside her door when I arrived, took them in and made sure I got one of these for my shower. Felt like a great start to the meet.

Offline Turtle1

Let me add a lil story about hotel lobbies,

A well known indo hotel in Wembey ( for WG ) was the first time iv ever been caught out blatantly. There was these absulute fitties from Hungry i went to see. The guy at the counter gave me an odd look, anywyas as i was leaving the place he blatantly asked "was she good" i froze.....i was new to this at the time. I must of went red as fuck. I just walked out really fast.

Since then iv been back to that hotel at least 20 times ( Wembley stadium days are Christened with a punt ). Now i couldnt care less what people say or think. I gotta say that first time really got me good.

Offline Silver Birch

I had an incall at a hotel in Gatwick and collected a ticket for the car park at the barrier. I had expected to pay at a machine or something but parking was free. The ticket stated "take to reception for validation on exit".

After my punt I duly took the ticket to reception and the EE guy who had watched me exit the lift, kept repeating with seemingly limited English, louder and louder, "what room number?" I told him I had just been at a meeting "what room number?" It was rather embarrassing and eventually he, and the rest of the reception seemed to realise the reality of the situation. I never went back to that hotel.  :blush:

In another hotel in east London I had to pay £1 for an hour at reception and maybe I'm paranoid but I swear she was giving me a knowing (and disgusted) look as she handed back the ticket.

I prefer to avoid hotel car parks these days.

Offline RedKettle

I think if you have booked the hotel and the girl is coming out to you. Then the right and correct thing to do is to go outside and wait for her to come so you can walk in together.

This thread shows that punters get freaked about hotels. And it will be the same in reverse. So it just seems the right and polite thing to do. Plus a nervous and freaked girl does not make for a good punt. Plus she might just turn around and walk off and thus you have wasted booking a hotel room for a girl who wont come

So just literally I would say, go to the reception and book in and get the key. Go to the room, get it ready. Then 10 mins before she is due to arrive. Go out and stand in the street or carpark outside for her and enter together. This is what I have done on my two outcalls and I am very pleased I did.

Interesting.  I have done lots of outcalls to hotels and I must admit it is not my routine to meet them outside.  I did it once when the entrance to the hotel was confusing and it seemed easier than explaining.  I also once arranged to meet a regular in a coffee shop opposite and we then walked in, but that was because I wanted a coffee rather than concern for the girl!

I have always taken the view that they are the professional and it is up to them to make it past the reception, and that they will be well used to it having done it loads. 

I would certainly not meet a new girl outside - not least the difficulty identifying each other.  Having said that it would make it easier to walk.

Your's is an interesting perspective, I do not fully agree with it but something to think about.

Offline AnthG

Your's is an interesting perspective, I do not fully agree with it but something to think about.

Of my two outcalls. The second recent one, the girl was very nervous. She said to me she seen on walking up to the hotel the two security guards at the door and she nearly kept on walking till she seen me standing just on the corner.

She was very afraid for reception to see her too and even just walking past it. So I showed her a way in through the back entrance of the hotel so reception do not see her.

I think it really depends on the girl. If you are booking a girl in her mid 30s plus. Then she will know what to do. If you are booking a girl in her 20s then she likely will be pretty daunted by everything. As mine was.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline threechilliman

I enjoy a hotel incall, the smaller hotel the better as it gives me chance to say hello to the girl on reception. She probably knows why I'm there anyway.

Did one a while back where I enjoyed a bit of chit chat with her first as she wasn't bad looking. Then off I go and do the business. On my way out she spots me coming down the corridor and opens the door for me, bidding me a cheery goodbye in the process.

In Manchester I've got in a lift full of folk after a punt which was quite funny. I'd just poured my sauce down Rebecca More's throat and couldn't help wondering what they'd been doing.

tcm

Redhead Lover

I've done a hotel call with a regular of mine, but I wouldn't do one with a girl I hadn't already seen.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I must admit................... I can get nervous before an hotel incall meet.................. However I must say that I never had problems going past reception!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline The Beano

If it's an outcall I always meet the girl in reception and see them out afterwards. In fact I find it quite a thrill to greet them or see them off with a public kiss,especially if it's a girl I have met before. As for in calls, never had a problem, just have to look confident.
TB

Offline claretandblue

I enjoy strolling through the lobby of a hotel en route to a punt, if i am early you can normally grab a drink at the bar,much prefer that to hanging around outside a block of flats or on a quiet residential road

Offline Malvolio

The hotel staff work in shifts, so unless it's a very small hotel they aren't going to know whether or not you're a guest who booked in three days earlier.  Just walk in confidently like you own the place.

Offline S.X. MacHine

I love hotel meets. Only ever once had an incident, and that in a Premier Inn when some staff member let himself in while I was bollock naked on the bed with a heavily tattooed, pneumatic breasted, blonde WG.
I let her deal with it in her own way. She screamed at him to 'GET OUT!' , which, of course, he did. Funny really. Just some nosey bastard probably.
Great punt otherwise.
In my early days of punting, I walked into a hotel, straight past reception always looking straight ahead, real cool, and walked into a dead end! Shit. Eventually found the lifts. Yeah, that turned out to be another great punt. Scottish lass with the biggest natural boobs I have ever seen. Retired, sadly...

TheCape

I think the thing with hotels is not to look shifty which is quite hard when you're trying not to look shifty  :crazy:

What annoys me is the WG taking what seems like forever to open the bloody door. As has been said, why would you be knocking at a hotel door? It's the bit that really gets the adrenalin kicking in

Offline jackdaw

Of my two outcalls. The second recent one, the girl was very nervous. She said to me she seen on walking up to the hotel the two security guards at the door and she nearly kept on walking till she seen me standing just on the corner.

She was very afraid for reception to see her too and even just walking past it. So I showed her a way in through the back entrance of the hotel so reception do not see her.

I think it really depends on the girl. If you are booking a girl in her mid 30s plus. Then she will know what to do. If you are booking a girl in her 20s then she likely will be pretty daunted by everything. As mine was.

I agree with you that you should "routinely" offer to meet in reception or just outside hotel. I do, but find most WG's are happy to come straight to room.

At some hotels...of course...you have to meet somewhere outside room...nowadays plenty of hotels make it impossible to get to rooms without a room key to operate barrier doors, lifts, etc.

Offline Thepacifist

I've never had an outcall to a hotel but I've done plenty of incalls to them. Never had a problem so far. I never enter the hotel until I get the room number. If i was doing an outcall I would wait in the room for her..

Offline RedKettle

I have never worried about walking through a hotel reception - until now after reading some of the above  :scare:

Offline mozzola

I enjoy a hotel incall, the smaller hotel the better as it gives me chance to say hello to the girl on reception. She probably knows why I'm there anyway.

Did one a while back where I enjoyed a bit of chit chat with her first as she wasn't bad looking. Then off I go and do the business. On my way out she spots me coming down the corridor and opens the door for me, bidding me a cheery goodbye in the process.

In Manchester I've got in a lift full of folk after a punt which was quite funny. I'd just poured my sauce down Rebecca More's throat and couldn't help wondering what they'd been doing.

tcm

Probably all off down to reception to complain about the noisy fucker in 307 banging rebecca more.....

Offline Ramone78

A few years ago I was staying in a Hotel in Mumbai and booked a Girl, turned out she was already in the same hotel.
What happend over the next 20 mins was incredible, the Hotel Security had obviously clocked her earlier and were monitoring her movements on CCTV. She eventually made it to my Room and was an absolute STUNNER couldnt beleive my luck, after about 10 minutes of chatting the Hotel Security rocked up, let themselves in and forceably removed her.
Fortunately no payment had been made !
Met her outside next night, spent an hour in the Bar as a precaution before moving upstairs without a problem.
Lesson learned
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 03:52:21 pm by Ramone78 »

kwahima

so anyone experienced being caught up by the security guards outside the main entrance of the hotel?
i heard people saying they have been approached by them  :crazy:

Offline latecomer

so anyone experienced being caught up by the security guards outside the main entrance of the hotel?
i heard people saying they have been approached by them  :crazy:
Never happened to me and I must admit I don't know why they'd cause a problem.  Perhaps the nearest I came to this was driving to a hotel somewhere near Newbury to meet a girl I'd spoken to on the phone half an hour earlier.  I pulled up and called her to get the room number but she seemed a bit flustered and said she was having "problems".  I waited for a few minutes then saw security and a girl leaving the hotel, so guess she might have been kicked out.  Never did see her again.

On a more mundane note I used to march brazenly into some of the hotels in town when I wanted to go to the toilet.  The bogs in the Novotel were always posher than the ones at the station.  Now they're mostly keycarded but I never had any trouble getting into the hotel. 

My approach to going into hotels is: either march in as if you own the place or sit down in reception looking at your watch as if you're waiting for someone.  The reception staff won't have a clue if you're a visitor or if you've already checked in and staying there.

Aspen

A few years ago I was staying in a Hotel in Mumbai and booked a Girl, turned out she was already in the same hotel.
What happend over the next 20 mins was incredible, the Hotel Security had obviously clocked her earlier and were monitoring her movements on CCTV. She eventually made it to my Room and was an absolute STUNNER couldnt beleive my luck, after about 10 minutes of chatting the Hotel Security rocked up, let themselves in and forceably removed her.
Fortunately no payment had been made !
Met her outside next night, spent an hour in the Bar as a precaution before moving upstairs without a problem.
Lesson learned

I would have gone nuts if hotel staff let themselves into my room like that, regardless of whether anyone else was with me. Violation of privacy.

Offline Ramone78

I would have gone nuts if hotel staff let themselves into my room like that, regardless of whether anyone else was with me. Violation of privacy.

Absolutely agree 100%
But without knowing the Laws of Prostitution in India, making too much of a fuss at 11.00 PM in a Foreign Country with two well built Security Guards did not seem like a good life choice at the time.