Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Paranoid about STD's? Safest Positon . . Missionary?  (Read 2240 times)

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Ended up seeing a WG at the last minute when Plan A (massage) let me down.

I actually prefer massage, but this WG technique was appalling so decided to just have sex instead. I'm very paranoid about STD's so I figured a slow and controlled missionary session would work out well. I rarely put it right the way in and immediately on cumming took off the coat and washed all over.

Anyone else get paranoid about such things? Was a strange sort of session but satisified all the same as I was self regulating in a way and edging myself!

WBW

Offline ampersand

Really .............................???

Really .............................???

Yes, I am being stupid aren't I. But it's a question of probabilities. It was fully protected and I've had said fully protected many times before with other WG's and Civvies a like but when I come on here and read stories of STD's being caught whilst using the usual precautions I overly worry.

So humour me. Missionary would be slightly safer than cowgirl for example?

WBW

bristolqwerty

How, both involve a penis entering the Vagina?   :unknown: I thought condoms were 100 % safe.  I must admit I do worry a little about owo. But as I don't visit absolute skanks   :vomit:  I tend to trust them.  With this said I never complain if it's only covered oral.  You are right though, ones health is very important. Good luck in your punting career.  :hi:

Offline smiths

How, both involve a penis entering the Vagina?   :unknown: I thought condoms were 100 % safe.  I must admit I do worry a little about owo. But as I don't visit absolute skanks   :vomit:  I tend to trust them.  With this said I never complain if it's only covered oral.  You are right though, ones health is very important. Good luck in your punting career.  :hi:

No condoms aren't 100% safe, the ONLY 100% safe thing is not to have sexual contact with others.

bristolqwerty

I remember that now from School.   :blush: I'm off to join the foreign legion.  :timeout:

vt

Wanking.

...but not in a wheelie bin...they're filthy and full of diseases!  :D

Offline shagbambi

...but not in a wheelie bin...they're filthy and full of diseases!  :D

Ah yes, not sterlising the old bin. Forgot that.

Offline Sonny Crockett

If you are paranoid about certain things........... then you are probably not going to enjoy the punt that much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me?................ I just get in there and go with the flow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:timeout:

I'm not crazy paranoid but I did consider wiping down below with an alcohol based gel immediately afterwards . . .  is that a bit OTT?

To be honest, I was fairly confident during said encunter. It just got me thinking

Offline Blackpool Rock

If you cock is in her cunt then why would there be any more or less risk depending on the position?  :unknown:
I'm more worried about cross contamination when wiping myself down after the condom has been removed and so try to wipe from the tip which has been covered to the base of the shaft rather than the other way round

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Suggest you look up STI's one some good sites before cumming to any conclusions;! Seriously:)..

Offline smiths

If you are paranoid about certain things........... then you are probably not going to enjoy the punt that much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me?................ I just get in there and go with the flow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes if I were this worried I wouldn't bother punting as the worry would spoil my fun. I punt on a risk to reward basis backed up by going to the GUM on a regular basis.

If you cock is in her cunt then why would there be any more or less risk depending on the position?  :unknown:
I'm more worried about cross contamination when wiping myself down after the condom has been removed and so try to wipe from the tip which has been covered to the base of the shaft rather than the other way round

That's funny as I did the exact same thing. I guess what I meant is that with missionary, or the version of mish where by my hands are on the bed straight (like a press up) I am 100% controlling situation andI am  not getting 'balls deep' as they say.

I am probably being a bit anal here and I'll read up more about STI's

Offline Gordon Bennett

Crabs can jump a good few inches so I'm not sure your tactic of hovering around her minge is effective really.

greychap

Ended up seeing a WG at the last minute when Plan A (massage) let me down.

I actually prefer massage, but this WG technique was appalling so decided to just have sex instead. I'm very paranoid about STD's so I figured a slow and controlled missionary session would work out well. I rarely put it right the way in and immediately on cumming took off the coat and washed all over.

Anyone else get paranoid about such things? Was a strange sort of session but satisified all the same as I was self regulating in a way and edging myself!

WBW

What has the position got to do with it unless your going at it hard and condom splits or comes off!!

Offline jawill

Actually, there are safer positions!   Firstly, condoms, they are about 97% effective.  Why not 100%?  Cos they can break, there may a faulty one, they may come off etc.

Secondly, STI's.  Yes of course sex involves putting your nobend in a pussy, no change there, but, some STIs can be transmitted even with a condom on, herpes, warts, crabs for example.

If you have sex in missionary, or you standing up with her legs over your shoulders, you can ensure you fuck her but with only the condom protected part of your cock going inside.  Ensure its rolled all the way down.  Naturally, if she is dripping wet, you wont help get some juice around the base of the condom. but this position can help minimise contact with her skin against your skin which isnt covered with the rubber.

Probably the most risky positon is her on top.  Its deep and her pussy lips will be touching your base of your penis, and her juices will flow downwards, down your bollocks.  Plus, if the rubber snaps, it may not be as noticeable. 

So, actually, its a valid question!

Mind you, if you are THAT paranoid about catching an STI and what position to have sex, maybe its time to take up chess?

bristolqwerty

F**k I won't be sleeping well tonight :scare: bang goes my dream of a 12 fat girl Reverse bukkake party.  :vomit: :cry:
External Link/Members Only

Offline Cuntminion

Safest position

Wanking in a disinfected hamster bubble  :dance:

Offline Sonny Crockett

I can't understand how certain sex positions would carry more risk of STIs than others??????????????????  :unknown:

Surely you should be OK if you wear a condom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hi:

MrBridger

:timeout:

I'm not crazy paranoid but I did consider wiping down below with an alcohol based gel immediately afterwards . . .  is that a bit OTT?

To be honest, I was fairly confident during said encunter. It just got me thinking

Nice  :hi:

bristolqwerty

That's what I thought.  How can you catch a STD if you wear a good quality condom?  :unknown:
All this juice dripping nonsense reminds me of a kebab shop. :dash: couldn't they invent a collection tray which is built into a condom like my George Foreman grill has?

MrBridger

Offline jawill

That's what I thought.  How can you catch a STD if you wear a good quality condom?  :unknown:
All this juice dripping nonsense reminds me of a kebab shop. :dash: couldn't they invent a collection tray which is built into a condom like my George Foreman grill has?

Condoms are not fail proof.  And even with a good quality condom, you can still catch an STD.  Next time you wear a rubber, look how much exposed skin there is around the base of your cock, and of course, bollocks.  Skin to skin infections like Herpes and Warts can easily be passed to these areas from the WG.....

A rubber will protect you from : Chlamydia , Gonnoreah, HIV, Hepatitis , HTLV, Syphilis , Trichomonas , Ureaplasma, Mycoplasma Genitalium  and NSU.

A rubber WONT protect you fully from : Herpes, HPV/Genital Warts, Molluscum contagiosum , crabs, scabies.  They wont protect you where the condom is not covering exposed skin, which in turn will come into contact with the genital region.

Condoms are not fail proof.  And even with a good quality condom, you can still catch an STD.  Next time you wear a rubber, look how much exposed skin there is around the base of your cock, and of course, bollocks.  Skin to skin infections like Herpes and Warts can easily be passed to these areas from the WG.....

A rubber will protect you from : Chlamydia , Gonnoreah, HIV, Hepatitis , HTLV, Syphilis , Trichomonas , Ureaplasma, Mycoplasma Genitalium  and NSU.

A rubber WONT protect you fully from : Herpes, HPV/Genital Warts, Molluscum contagiosum , crabs, scabies.  They wont protect you where the condom is not covering exposed skin, which in turn will come into contact with the genital region.

Cheers Jawill, I think you understood my point. I know scientist haven't done this sort of testing, but logically certain positions will surely be less risky as will certain practices. Vanilla mish, not doing too deep and bumping uglies has to be less risky than RO and cowgirl

I was laughing at the Kebab shop analogy earlier in the thread.  :lol:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I think you'll find your normal and abnormal Virus and Bacteria don't quite see it like that!, suggest you read up a bit on Biology;!.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Seriously, some people need to take up another hobby, like: collecting old milk bottles or train spotting. WTF?   :rolleyes: