Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punters Ages  (Read 3735 times)

Offline tintin054

I'm 54 and don't mind what age the girl is as long as she is younger than me.  :P

Offline azrael

Im 40 this year, my 4 regulars are 2= mid 20's 2= mid 30's, but saying that i've punted with a wg who's 50 and with a wg who was 18 but my main choice is to go with wg's around the 30yr mark  :drinks:

Offline Dime

I'm 23 and tend to go for girls around my age. My range stretches from 18-26.

Offline fuckalot

I am 63 this year and have been generally punting in the 18 to 30 bracket. Had a couple of cracking teens who have writhed around on the end of my ageing tongue with no problems at all.

Last night I punted an hour with a 26 year old and afterwards she suggested going to the pub. Spent a couple of hours in the nearest local to her hotel (which I knew well) and enjoyed some wonderful real ale and a superb Thai meal. An excellent shag with a lovely girl, two pints of top class Adnams Broadside and a curry. At least at my age you just enjoy it for what it is, good company for an evening and maybe meet up next time she rolls into town. But did give myself a little pat on the back for being such an old charmer!

I'm same age(ish), and also get invited to see wg's socially after paid for punt, love it !
Regards from
Another old charmer   :drinks:

Offline Natwest

I'm same age(ish), and also get invited to see wg's socially after paid for punt, love it !
Regards from
Another old charmer   :drinks:

Must be one of the perks for us older punters! Definately the right way round I reckon. Shag first, pint with a pretty girl after. Doesn't get much better.

Offline LanceVance

I'm 24 and I usually punt with girls who are of a similar age or younger. I tend to look for girls between 18-28.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I'm 31 I punt with most ages but do prefer slightly older the whole young buck fucking a older lady gets me going  :cool:

Brummie_John

I am early 40's and punt with anyone 18-60 lol.

I aint fussy with age.

John

DeWallenFan

I'm 31 and like all ages of women, but sometime I like certain taboo fantasies ;)
So younger, same age and older all have their advantages  :D

Offline closeshave

im in 50's and will, and have done, any legal age