Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Women who have no option other than prostitution.  (Read 2642 times)

Offline wristjob

If prostitution became illegal and punters stopped punting would't women who have no other option just die - and surely that's a bad thing? Blood on HHs hands but worth it cos it stops women who mistakenly think they want to be prostitutes from doing so, thus allowing the shelves at Waitrose to be stacked cheaper.

Of course if they didn't just die that would suggest they do have other options - but choose prostitution ahead of those. I mean maybe it's conceivable a woman would rather have sex with 4 guys a week than do 40h shift in ASDA.

Also if the figures for trafficked women are correct (approx 0) wouldn't all those non-existant women get trafficked to some other country.

James999

If prostitution became illegal and punters stopped punting would't women who have no other option just die -

The benefits system would keep them alive so no need to worry  :sarcastic:

Offline Madone1

They all have other options but none that  pay 120 pound an hour do they. If I could make a grand a week for 10 hours work I would be whoring myself out as well.

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

They all have other options but none that  pay 120 pound an hour do they. If I could make a grand a week for 10 hours work I would be whoring myself out as well.

Exactly, and this is what I think probably keeps many/most women in the business even after they've 'quit', seeing just a few regs on the side. No-one wants to take a 80% hourly rate pay cut (or worse) at any point in their lives which is what a prostitute faces if they jack it in.

Offline Matium

Watch Adultwork closely in November and December and you'll see that it becomes full with single mums who are desperate to get some money in order to give their kids a decent Christmas.

Most of them are milfs and some of them are very attractive.

pokenn

Read a few thread on saafe. Lots of women saying they gave up whoring, but then went back to it when they tried working in Tesco 40 hours a week.

Offline Robster199

Watch Adultwork closely in November and December and you'll see that it becomes full with single mums who are desperate to get some money in order to give their kids a decent Christmas.

Most of them are milfs and some of them are very attractive.

Will watch out for that! Sounds interesting ..

Offline wristjob

Well my point is all these do gooders are always on about women who have no other choice - clearly nobody here thinks that's ever reality.

Offline CBPaul

Well my point is all these do gooders are always on about women who have no other choice - clearly nobody here thinks that's ever reality.

Most do gooders haven't got a clue, it's just that prostitution goes against their puritanical views. They have no interest in understanding, think they know it all and also think the poor women are being exploited by us nasty men.  :crazy:

I wondered what happened to the street girls of Ipswich when they finally cleaned the area up. Some would have taken the offers of help to quit their addictions but not all would have thought no money, best give up the smack. They were too strung out to get a job in Tesco and the dole wouldn't cover their habit. No doubt rid the street of one crime and replace it with a host  of other crimes.

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

I can't speak about what actually goes through a woman's head when she repeatedly shags guys she doesn't actually want to, but I once saw a pro$$ie who poured scorn on the fact my GF is a nurse, 'because I can make in an hour what she can in 12 and it's less disgusting'.

These women have options, as do all people in life. What they don't have is any other way to make even £20 an hour, let alone £120 an hour, which is why they will always, always crawl back one way or another. As I said above, life is supposed to be all about progress, who wants to take an 80%+ pay cut at any point in their lives? Plus I doubt dignity and self respect come in to it, that ship's well and truly sailed by the time they begin the first of their many 'retirements'.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Dare I say it, but most of its greed. How many prossies claim benefits (and that might be all benefits), have a working husband that could fund the family on his own and have a paid-for council house. But, Missus Chavinski wants a new Audi TT and a designer trackie for Brooklyn, Keisha and Abdul. It's like the muthas on mumsnet might spout hyperbole about if their benefits were stopped "it would take food out of the mouths of their kids" - crock of shit, it would take away a lifestyle they are accustomed to. No plasma TV, no Sky+, no TT, no PS4, no trackies, litre thunderbird and 2 bags of puff a day. I'm stereotyping, the women that choose to get out of the rat race to prossie, love the company of men and provide the best service they can without opting in for sycophantic "prossie of the year awards" can have my cash, spunk and rarely given out respect, until the kids come home.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I can't speak about what actually goes through a woman's head when she repeatedly shags guys she doesn't actually want to, but I once saw a pro$$ie who poured scorn on the fact my GF is a nurse, 'because I can make in an hour what she can in 12 and it's less disgusting'.
Your girlfriend can actually tell her parents what she does for a living and doesn't have to explain to her kids why she flaky spunk on her hair and eyelashes when she has allegedly been to Lidl. That's the difference. There's honour in nursing and caring for people, there's no honour in fucking every prick in town because you get paid £100 an hour.

Minder

If prostitution became illegal and punters stopped punting would't women who have no other option just die - and surely that's a bad thing? Blood on HHs hands but worth it cos it stops women who mistakenly think they want to be prostitutes from doing so, thus allowing the shelves at Waitrose to be stacked cheaper.

Of course if they didn't just die that would suggest they do have other options - but choose prostitution ahead of those. I mean maybe it's conceivable a woman would rather have sex with 4 guys a week than do 40h shift in ASDA.

Also if the figures for trafficked women are correct (approx 0) wouldn't all those non-existant women get trafficked to some other country.

we could flip the question though,  if you were female and could make £120 an hour would you take it?  :D

:hi:

Offline wristjob

I don't really look down on WGs having sex though. I don't really see sex as a big deal and if I could earn £100/hour having sex with ugly women all day - sure. We all did it for free often enough. That said last xmas a WG was telling me about her kid's £1000 xmas list and I thought that's a huge load of cock you have to get through - wonder how he would feel about that when he gets older.

Offline wristjob

we could flip the question though,  if you were female and could make £120 an hour would you take it?  :D

:hi:

Answered your question before you posted it. Hell yeah. Difference is I'd realise I wouldn't want to do it when I was 50 and I'd work out what I needed to do to earn £150/hour - and probably get my lardy arse down the gym.

Offline Jimmyredcab

No such thing as "no option".     :rolleyes:

Most women would rather clean toilets than rent out their pussy, prostitutes are a very tiny percentage of the female population.  :hi:

JV547845

If it was obvious in a booking that they had no other option it would probably be a shit punt.  If they've come to that conclusion and thought they might as well make the best of it then that might be good.

But a lot of them could do with learning to say no to their kids and living more frugally, it's not easy but not that hard either.

Offline wristjob

Most women would rather clean toilets than rent out their pussy, prostitutes are a very tiny percentage of the female population.  :hi:

Depends how obvious it is, damn large percentage who would do it for a bottle of bubbly that costs less than a punt.

Offline punk

No such thing as "no option".     :rolleyes:

true, seems it takes a certain type of woman.

wonder why east european's are so adapt at it?

maybe its the high level of poverty

Offline Matium

Of course, there's an option.

There's always options.

Most women would rather starve than sell themselves.

Offline alenski

actually i have been  reading about a girl on saafe who claims to have no other option but to sell herself on AW in order to survive.she is 18 attending college intending to go to university,she cant claim JSA because she is  a full time student and has been refused all SS benefits possibly because she is the child of an emigrant family [born abroad ] and have not paid enough contributions.she is penniless apart from a £75 monthly grant from the school and is actively considering part time prostitution  as her only viable prospect since she cant do a part time normal job because she is cramming two years into one.a bit of a sad story i thought.

Offline wristjob

actually i have been  reading about a girl on saafe who claims to have no other option but to sell herself on AW in order to survive.she is 18 attending college intending to go to university,she cant claim JSA because she is  a full time student and has been refused all SS benefits possibly because she is the child of an emigrant family [born abroad ] and have not paid enough contributions.she is penniless apart from a £75 monthly grant from the school and is actively considering part time prostitution  as her only viable prospect since she cant do a part time normal job because she is cramming two years into one.a bit of a sad story i thought.

OK so she could go get a job - but then she'll grow up without an education, go her whole life being less than she could have and possibly same for her kids too.... Or she can sell ehr body for a few years, get an education, maybe get a decent job..... It sounds like a CHOICE about her body & her future and she should be able to make it herself.

Offline stayer

Did anyone see the three-part series 'Strippers' on Channel 4 earlier this year? One girl, an 18-year-old student named Charley, would get her boyfriend to drive her to a lap dancing bar in Edinbrugh. It was just a part-time job to earn some money. But she got kicked off her course as she failed to do enough studying.

She ended up working as a full-time lap dancer. Stupid girl.