Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Katty Coventry  (Read 2418 times)

Offline misterjt111

Anyone had the pleasure of seeing this lady recently and have any feedback in terms of her location, outfits etc? She has some good field reports although lacking a bit in the finer details.

Many thanks
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Stew

Katty is on my hotlist and all being well I intend to see her in the next few weeks. After the let down of my last attempted punt I hope it's a good one. She looks hot and the only thing worrying me so far is I read somewhere on here she's got fake boobs (which I'm not keen on) but apparently they're brilliant boobs. So I may (enthusiasm, cash and time permitting) take a drive up the road.

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

She is on my todo list also, it just hasn't happened yet. My fault, her communication so far has been good.

starman

Definitely on my hotlist too. She has only just come back from a break in Czech Republic, so hopefully she will be here for a few months to come.

Offline ClimaxMan

Body and great tits remind me of the much-missed Sweet Susan, another Czech legend!

Offline saf1976

Body and great tits remind me of the much-missed Sweet Susan, another Czech legend!

I've seen Katty a few times when she has been in Coventry. Very nice and recommended subject to what you're looking for.

Facially she is very similar to Sweet.Susan and was part of her group before going Indie, had me wondering if they were related. However, her breasts are not natural like Susan, but they are good fake ones.

She does an amazing breast massage, laying down with her on top moving her breasts over. Oral with but enthusiastic. She has very nice lips for it. Decent English.

Usually in the Britannia, but she moves around the Midlands a bit when here and usually is in Coventry no longer than 3 or 4 days, but she is here once every month or 2.