Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BJ in the shower  (Read 3392 times)

Offline Berlingo

Hello Gents, Looking for your advice please. Does anyone know of a WG who wouldn't mind getting in the shower together post punt and finishing things off with a nice wet bj. Just a thing I've got. Has anyone any experience of this? Just the ones I've asked don't want to get their hair and make up wet!

Offline vision2014

Ays in stirchley  bianca will do this and vanessa  for sure

Offline megaman

with out condom? everything has too be covered where I have been. I bet its a lot better with out condoms

mikexxlong

with out condom? everything has too be covered where I have been. I bet its a lot better with out condoms

You usually pay extra for OWO at AYS
But it is at discretion so no guarantee

Offline kingkong69

OW  in a shower will be difficult  :lol:

Offline bonham

You usually pay extra for OWO at AYS
But it is at discretion so no guarantee
I got a blow job without from the black girl at massage shop in sparkbrook or sparkhill to go with the massage dont expect she will do it for everyone

Offline l1mpd1ck

I got a blow job without from the black girl at massage shop in sparkbrook or sparkhill to go with the massage dont expect she will do it for everyone

Which shop?

Offline bonham

Which shop?
The one on stratford road parking a nightmare unless you go on a Sunday maybe
Not much to look at so don't expect. Much but u usual to get one with massage don't know what other girls there are like maybe someone  on here know
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 01:24:41 pm by bonham »

Offline megaman

don't think I would get that as I have a hairy penis  :dash:

Offline bonham

don't think I would get that as I have a hairy penis  :dash:
think you may be right mine big hairless even i we want to suck it

Offline AL1986

The one on stratford road parking a nightmare unless you go on a Sunday maybe
Not much to look at so don't expect. Much but u usual to get one with massage don't know what other girls there are like maybe someone  on here know

You still haven't answered what "shop" it is your referring to.....? Stratford is a very big road.

Can you please be abit more specific?......

Thanks👍

Offline Littlefoot

Is this the shop your talking about? I only ask because there's a black lady works there, and I'm planning a visit soon!

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 07:17:23 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline bonham

Yes that's the shop she not very sexy plump service not bad l gonna try other girls soon but parking a nightmare

Offline Littlefoot

Yes that's the shop she not very sexy plump service not bad l gonna try other girls soon but parking a nightmare

:thumbsup: cheers!

I'm going to have look at the place next week. There's also a Thai burd that works there.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=121442.0

Offline Punterperson1971

Had it with bianca at AYS didn't pay extra tho

Online claud223

Hi Bonham

do you remember the black girls name and what do you pay?

Thanks

Offline bonham

Hi Bonham

do you remember the black girls name and what do you pay?

Thanks
Cant remember her name but she puts her price high  for hr just have to bring her down its  a one time only for me. Cus not very memorable  amd have to barter to much. Interesting to hear about the English girl through she seid thers a Asian girl there who dont do hr

Offline megaman

I think it depends on the customer, punter, the man if she really likes him or not. and I wonder sometimes too myself if I'm paying too please myself or too please them. do one request a shower frist and wot if you blow your load in the shower is it over then. you know wot they say once you cum then your done.

Online mr.bluesky

Debbie lovitt who advertises on adultwork will join you in the shower if requested and give you owo.

Offline megaman

been too AYS today £35 really cheap when you compare it too others, the shower in room 3 is really small good lucky having a blow job in there  :D
back massage, blow job some licking and sucking on her left tits then done doggy. shes blonde and 24 forgot her name. she said some girls do more services if you pay more. my frist visit too AYS. she also told me some people don't last long on the blow job and shoot there load and don't get too the sex bit I think she said. I heard candy but cant remember if that's her or the black lady?
I guess if you want a blow job or sex if your very lucky with out annoying condoms you got too ask.? :kissgirl:

Offline Littlefoot

I heard candy but cant remember if that's her or the black lady?

Candy is the black lady!

:hi:

Offline Littlefoot

I guess if you want a blow job or sex if your very lucky with out annoying condoms you got too ask.? :kissgirl:

None of the girls there will do unprotected sex!

Offline megaman

Candy is the black lady!

i seen a black lady across the hall way she looked a lot older as I recall, the lady I seen told me she walks sundays. blonde 24, lip piercing ring don't know if shes new because only been once. I'm going off topic abit here but a £35 punt with her was better then some £65 ones ive had. Honesty when doing her in doggy style on sunday all that dirty talk and stuff made me fuck her hard and violenty and cum faster then I liked, wish I lasted longer. she was loud. 
I don't expect a blow job without condom. :cool:

Offline megaman

i seen a black lady across the hall way she looked a lot older as I recall, the lady I seen told me she walks sundays. blonde 24, lip piercing ring don't know if shes new because only been once. I'm going off topic abit here but a £35 punt with her was better then some £65 ones ive had. Honesty when doing her in doggy style on sunday all that dirty talk and stuff made me fuck her hard and violenty and cum faster then I liked, wish I lasted longer. she was loud. 
I don't expect a blow job without condom. :cool: AYS I would of not found the place without this site so thanks you too the members.