Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicoll.hot tempting..  (Read 3390 times)

youngnorthernmeat

it really amazes me that nobody here has seen Nicoll.hot she looks incredible and hasn't really gone silly with her prices..

recently though she removed some info and lots of photos so i would rather hold off until someone can confirm if shes as good as she looks

External Link/Members Only

Offline PepeMAGA

She used to go by another name,  which escapes me at the moment.  Think she must have changed profiles as there is nothing about her and I'm pretty sure I've seen some review of her.

Offline pbrown355

Saw her when e was Alice I think in the Jewellry Q.
She had this strange thing whereby in half an hour you could have sex OR anal. With her poor English this was seriously difficult to comprehend. Quite enjoyed my visit and intended to go back but never did. I am a boob man and she had none but still one of the sexiest bodies I've seen. I think there was something on here somewhere saying she's had a boob job. Anal not on her profile.

Offline Dylanbob

Is this definitely alice from a year or two ago? She does did some great oral, and would love a blast from the past.

Offline alibirmingham

Is this definitely alice from a year or two ago? She does did some great oral, and would love a blast from the past.

Hi all, New member here but a veteran Punter.

Re Nicoll.hot I may be one of the few but i would highly recommend her. Since the last comments where posted i can confirm she has had a boob job so no longer flat chested, and English has improved a lot. I know this as i used to be a regular of hers when she was in the Jewellery quarter and near Hagley Road and I've seen her since she came back on the scene a few months ago starting at the Premier Apartments near the markets and now moved to Digbeth. Back then she did have poor English, and a flat chest, and a iffy attitude but things have improved.

As for her lack of enthusiasm yes i agree it can be lacking at times BUT get to know her and that does change. When i go to see her we end up chatting, having a little joke or two and she is only responsive to things she likes (doggy her fave). There have been times where after the sesh we have chatted and ran over the 30 min bookings i usually make. For me the enthusiasm isn't a huge issue as im there to get my rocks off, who gives a crap if she enjoys it  :cool: :cool: Maybe a little harsh but true.

Finally why do i think she is worth a visit?? Never known her to clock watch, Nice boobs (now anyway), Decent English (enough to hold a basic convo), absolutely amazing body (size 4 i reckon) and very toned and tight with great skin!, Oh yeah and a VERY TIGHT PUSSY that just begs to be eaten and fucked!!!

Hope that helps anyone looking to book this lady.

Offline PepeMAGA

How is she on  the following please Ali?
Cleanliness (I. E. Does she shower between clients)
Offered services compared to advertised
Keeping you waiting outside, is she punctual.

Offline Kendrig

Thanks for your opinion Ali, have a few minor comments
Good performance  :sarcastic:
Good service :sarcastic:
Quite attractive   :thumbsup:
Clock watching  :timeout:

Offline alibirmingham

How is she on  the following please Ali?
Cleanliness (I. E. Does she shower between clients)
Offered services compared to advertised
Keeping you waiting outside, is she punctual.

Hi mega, just getting used to the info the other members would like so will try to include these bits of info in the future.

I have always found her to be very clean and fresh. I've never had a situation where she has smelt of old clients (and I know the difference from other Romanian Gilles I've had the misfortune to see). Always clean shaven down below with zero body odour.

In regards to services offered I can only comment on what I have personally had which is decent owo (not the best but sure ain't the worst) reverse oral sucking tits etc all that kind of stuff. One thing I'm not into which I'm finding a lot of other members are into is kissing and DFK but sadly I can't comment on this as it's not for me.

I've found her to be punctual and never double booked me (me having to wait while she finishes with another client) I usually call last min and if she is available I go see her. There are times she would say she is not available and we would agree a time and no more then 5 mins waiting but I don't mind that as I drive and just wait in the car. From what I can gather she is 90% ready for the meet but waits on my confirmation that I'm outside. Once confirmed 9/10 times she would say come in within 5 mins unless she is still getting ready (as I say I book last min on the phone)

One thing I would say to other punters is that she is not really dressed to impress at the door. This could be down to me being a regular and her feeling the need not to bother as I'm not that bothered what she wears on opening the door as it's going to all come off anyway. For me she normally wears a robe with jus some panties on underneath.

Hope that helps but let me know if you would like more info.

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks for your opinion Ali, have a few minor comments
Good performance  :sarcastic:
Good service :sarcastic:
Quite attractive   :thumbsup:
Clock watching  :timeout:

Hi Kendrig,

Performance is say 7/10. Not entirely enthusiastic but I'm kinda selfish and don't really care if she is getting pleasure or not. With a cute face and a body like hers I'm rock hard regardless.

Service is always good and leaves me satisfied. She is polite, friendly, and chatty (as much as she can be with the level of English she speaks) Not found her to be rude or sly and I've never needed to keep an eye on my wallet if you know what I mean. She does tend to have her phone next to her during the service but doesn't usually pick it up. The one time she did answer it I thought I'd teach her a lesson so while she was on the phone taking to whoever it was I fucked away like a man possessed which made a few involentary sequels and moans come out which I'm sure she did not expect and since then never tried that again. 

Acctractive???  HELL YES!!! :yahoo: :wacko: :thumbsup: easily a size 6 on the waist, now has decent size boobs although they are fake. Nice round peachy arse which is soft and very spankable. Tummy is very toned and flat, nice skin all over with no nasty bumps, scars, marks, etc. Pussy is nice and neat although the labia does protrude a little bit but not like huge flaps that can launch a plane. Only negative is that because she is so skinny and petite some may consider her to be a bit too thin and bony but that's personal opionion. I prefer my girls slim, petite, and feminine which she ticks all the boxes.

Regarding the clock watching part it's a difficult to say as when I first started seeing her i would book 30 mins but as she was so fit and my type the meet would last more like 20-25 mins and I would leave without her saying anything. Now a days we've got a rapport and with that there is literally no clock watching at all and usually consists of a 5 min conversation to start after I get in, then down to the business and a good 5-10 min chat at the end. Sometimes it goes 15 mins over the booked time but never rushed out.

Hope all that helps guys but I just wanted to finish by saying these are my perosnal experiences with someone I've seen many times. If you do decide to see her the experience may be different but would welcome all to leave reviews so we all can see if she is better with regular clients or offers a good service to all.

Offline Juankerr

would welcome all to leave reviews

Hopefully we'll see you break your review duck then ali

Offline Kendrig

Hopefully we'll see you break your review duck then ali
+1.   Come on Ali, a full review would be appreciated for Nicoll and others. Being a veteran punter there may be a few other WGs you could provide reviews for.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 07:33:25 am by Kendrig »

Offline alibirmingham

+1.   Come on Ali, a full review would be appreciated for Nicoll and others. Being a veteran punter there may be a few other WGs you could provide reviews for.

Hi all, I know you all wish to see me put some reviews up but I am hesitent due to punts being over 3 months old. Yes I have seen 10+ WG's who I could review but some of the details I get mixed up with, locations may be out of date, attitudes may have changed etc. For this reason I will only review new punts but will comment on old punts if I feel there is reason to and I know what I am saying is fact and not getting mixed up with another WG if that makes sense. I take pride (if you can believe that) if the info I share and I want it to benefit the community so only solid accurate facts will be posted. I have gone over this in another post (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=142011.msg1608534#msg1608534) and will be doing a punt very soon based on what the forum members want as my way of giving back.

Offline PepeMAGA

Hi mega, just getting used to the info the other members would like so will try to include these bits of info in the future.

I have always found her to be very clean and fresh. I've never had a situation where she has smelt of old clients (and I know the difference from other Romanian Gilles I've had the misfortune to see). Always clean shaven down below with zero body odour.

In regards to services offered I can only comment on what I have personally had which is decent owo (not the best but sure ain't the worst) reverse oral sucking tits etc all that kind of stuff. One thing I'm not into which I'm finding a lot of other members are into is kissing and DFK but sadly I can't comment on this as it's not for me.

I've found her to be punctual and never double booked me (me having to wait while she finishes with another client) I usually call last min and if she is available I go see her. There are times she would say she is not available and we would agree a time and no more then 5 mins waiting but I don't mind that as I drive and just wait in the car. From what I can gather she is 90% ready for the meet but waits on my confirmation that I'm outside. Once confirmed 9/10 times she would say come in within 5 mins unless she is still getting ready (as I say I book last min on the phone)

One thing I would say to other punters is that she is not really dressed to impress at the door. This could be down to me being a regular and her feeling the need not to bother as I'm not that bothered what she wears on opening the door as it's going to all come off anyway. For me she normally wears a robe with jus some panties on underneath.

Hope that helps but let me know if you would like more info.
thanks for the info  :hi: