Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivien's magic hands - Cardiff bay  (Read 856 times)

crackerjacker

Last week was feeling about stressed from work so decided to arrange a massage. I stumbled across Vivien magic hands and thought she look reasonably priced and had a couple of reviews. The meet was arranged via text and off i went. Walked through the door and was happy with what I saw. Lovely body and nice face. A few to many tattoos for my liking but still very sexy. I was asked to lie down and Vivien started fiddling with my lil man. I went to touch the her on her back and was told in a stern way bum only! Instantly it turned me off. She gave off a cold vibe like she couldn't be assed which is a massive turn off. In the end I had to finish myself off. What a waste of money. Avoid is my advice from my experience

Offline SO595

External Link/Members Only

I was asked to lie down and Vivien started fiddling with my lil man.

Did you actually get a massage  :unknown:
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

np500

If there’s one thing she is, consistent is it at the moment, crackerjack, you say you looked at a couple of her reviews ! Did you not see the 7 negatives including one left only a few days ago ? The point of reviews is to help fellow punters, 7 ( now 8 ) negatives is no coincidence, anyone who visits Vivian is well warned. So anyone who visits does do with full knowledge that it may not be there finest hour.

Offline DevilD

If there’s one thing she is, consistent is it at the moment, crackerjack, you say you looked at a couple of her reviews ! Did you not see the 7 negatives including one left only a few days ago ? The point of reviews is to help fellow punters, 7 ( now 8 ) negatives is no coincidence, anyone who visits Vivian is well warned. So anyone who visits does do with full knowledge that it may not be there finest hour.

How did she get the 11 positives? Early enthusiasm perhaps, Red? :unknown:

np500

How did she get the 11 positives? Early enthusiasm perhaps, Red? :unknown:

Looks like it, sounding very tired and in the wrong job ? Anyone can have an off day, but when your whole job revolves around making a guy enjoy his time with you, 8 negatives ain’t ever good !

crackerjacker

No massage just straight into the naughty business 

Offline Bonio

If she is still getting business from punters who use this site, you have to wonder what would actually stop them from visiting? I saw her profile, then read the reviews and quickly decided against wasting my money.

np500

If she is still getting business from punters who use this site, you have to wonder what would actually stop them from visiting? I saw her profile, then read the reviews and quickly decided against wasting my money.

Guys can only put up there experience’s in reviews and comments, it’s up to guys interested if thay want to ignore and take the risk, we may have lost freedom of speech etc, but there’s no law against seeing an s p with poor feedback ! Risk you take. Does baffle me though ?

Offline Bonio

Guys can only put up there experience’s in reviews and comments, it’s up to guys interested if thay want to ignore and take the risk, we may have lost freedom of speech etc, but there’s no law against seeing an s p with poor feedback ! Risk you take. Does baffle me though ?
I think the question I would pose (likely to the two recent reviewers) is what would they need to see/read to stop them booking this SP? How many negatives?