Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen angel  (Read 1346 times)

Offline Hk

Hi, any one seen her yet, have searched on here, but no results, thinking to give her a go,
I did remember seeing a profile that the girl have been do lap dance for 2 yrs , but I can remember if it her with a new profile.
Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks

goldwing1

Genuine teen knock out ,,,,, aged 21

Offline Hk

Come on guy, surly some one must have seen her, help me out please

goldwing1

Come on guy, surly some one must have seen her, help me out please

Only had her advert up for 10 days, it can take a while for a review to appear.
As an example, this  one has been a regular with  me, on for almost 2 years, good adultwork feedback but i`m the only reviewer on here.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline NigelF

I was about to say it could be another profile of a girl called Haylee Bee: External Link/Members Only (who I've previously reviewed negatively) because she has a similar body, somewhat similar stats and seems to have the same bra (black with pink border at the top and middle) - see Hayley's gallery. However on closer inspection the bra that teen angel has, has pink straps (not black like Hayley's) and of course they may have just bought it from the same place anyway. Their likes lists also seem to be quite different so they're probably not the same girl.

Anyway, starting at £150 for an hour (I'd prefer a half hour option) plus it being outcall only (I only very occasionally do outcalls and I rarely have need to book a hotel near to where I live) means unfortunately I'm unlikely to TOFFT.

Offline Hk

I was about to say it could be another profile of a girl called Haylee Bee: External Link/Members Only (who I've previously reviewed negatively) because she has a similar body, somewhat similar stats and seems to have the same bra (black with pink border at the top and middle) - see Hayley's gallery. However on closer inspection the bra that teen angel has, has pink straps (not black like Hayley's) and of course they may have just bought it from the same place anyway. Their likes lists also seem to be quite different so they're probably not the same girl.

Anyway, starting at £150 for an hour (I'd prefer a half hour option) plus it being outcall only (I only very occasionally do outcalls and I rarely have need to book a hotel near to where I live) means unfortunately I'm unlikely to TOFFT.
Thanks for the info,
I going to TOFFT.. already made the arrangement for the meet for this week, as I will be out of the country next week,   I will write a review when I have seen her, pic she sent me look promising.. will see!!!!