Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Missy Kink: Booked on RB and then made booked elsewhere. [Fake review]  (Read 1771 times)

Tenacity

Put in a RB last week and selected Missy Kink, prior to confirming the booking called and discussed which hotel and when I would check in so she knew where to go and best place to park. Sent confirmation booking and noticed she hadn't read it, so sent text late in the afternoon to confirm if she was okay for the out call.  To which she replied Yes still fine followed by is 9pm still okay. To which I replied to 8:30-9pm is fine, then received email 50mins after the first one saying she had booked with someone else blaming me for not getting back to her earlier!  She then went on to try and blame me for deleting the RB and then not sending a booking to her in the next sequence of texts. When she said she hadn't received the booking I sent her a snapshot of the AW booking to which she replied I have my version of the story and you yours which is a bizarre response when confronted with the truth.  If it wasn't for the earlier text confirming it was okay I might have given her the benefit of the doubt about not seeing the booking, her tone was apologetic but instead of trying to blame me she should have said she she had screwed up which we all do from time to time.

I have met her in a private club before and thought she was level headed.  I guess be wary of RB bookings from her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.