Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any One Visited Liz Massage on Gumtree Birmingham 5 Ways  (Read 14214 times)

Offline alone

External Link/Members Only

Does anyone tried her.
The english woman in red dress with open arms and smile.
Plz let me know

Offline wuddyrarted

Don't waste another second thinking about it.  Book her, you won't regret it.

Ive been seeing her for massage regularly and it's always spot on.

Price used to be 50 an hour all inclusive b2b and happy ending, recently gone up to 60. She is worth that, not only do you get a really good massage but a fantastic oily finish.

After my first visit I had more confidence and asked her to tune it up to suit me an massage certain areas. She did exactly that. I then progressed and asked if she would consider nibbling on my ear as she massaged my back, lo and behold she did that too.

Shes actually south African and has a body of a 25 year old, ever so slightly fuller but not at all fat.

I asked for extras and she mention a covered bj but never asked for it.

Shes a good host, offers a drink, makes small talk etc. Room is nice and clean and no one else ever seems to be around.

Go and let me know how you find the experience.

Offline alone

Thanks might I just booked her today. Yeh ur right she told me 60£ Body To Body Massage with Happy Ending.
Wish she ll do BJ. lol
Dnt worry I will let you kno. :rolleyes:

Offline Stapler

You should have put this request here :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.0

Keeps everything tidy!

We have a dedicated Brum FBSM THREAD.

..S... :hi:

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stapler

Don't waste another second thinking about it.  Book her, you won't regret it.

Ive been seeing her for massage regularly and it's always spot on.

Price used to be 50 an hour all inclusive b2b and happy ending, recently gone up to 60. She is worth that, not only do you get a really good massage but a fantastic oily finish.

After my first visit I had more confidence and asked her to tune it up to suit me an massage certain areas. She did exactly that. I then progressed and asked if she would consider nibbling on my ear as she massaged my back, lo and behold she did that too.

Shes actually south African and has a body of a 25 year old, ever so slightly fuller but not at all fat.

I asked for extras and she mention a covered bj but never asked for it.

Shes a good host, offers a drink, makes small talk etc. Room is nice and clean and no one else ever seems to be around.

Go and let me know how you find the experience.

Did she used to call herself Keisha or something similar?

..S....

Offline wuddyrarted

I've always booked her as Liz, can't say I know about previous names. But seriously Stapler she's up there with the best of the Thais and I've not tried KSY but I think in terms of value for money this one is the best in brum.

Offline Stapler

Thanks, WR

Does she flip 'em out?

..S...

Offline wuddyrarted

Mate, as if you had to ask, she doesn't flip em out, they're already out. She starts the massage naked and ends up lying next to you or over you, cock in hand wanking you off while she stares into your eyes. She doesn't mind you touching but not the fanjeeta area, she hasn't explicitly said this but I got the idea when I was fumbling around but she politely re positioned herself so as to avoid that, but tits and ass no problem.

At this point, it's probably best I put up some sort of disclaimer to say that I am simply relaying my own experience and am not responsible for anyone elses experience not being the same as mine.

Offline Stapler

I think I have seen her when she operated before. Couldn't have been that memorable compared to others. But thanks anyway!

..S...

Offline alone

About to go and c her in half hour. How old she is she looks quite old in picture

Offline alone

Had a very gud fun last night. She is kind, nice to talk quite friendlly and charming girl.
She got nice soft body and Beautiful curves.
Very nice Body To Body Massage and Happy Ending was great too.
The only thing I missed wanted to touch her more  but she says no so I have to respect her limits :dash:

Offline onaleash

hey alone. great review. hold is is she?

temmop

Nice one, I've added her to my hit list :)

Delta

Had a very gud fun last night. She is kind, nice to talk quite friendlly and charming girl.
She got nice soft body and Beautiful curves.
Very nice Body To Body Massage and Happy Ending was great too.
The only thing I missed wanted to touch her more  but she says no so I have to respect her limits :dash:

Thanks for posting your review.

ahem_ahem

Visited her few days ago. Lovely soft body with nice massage. Respect her limits and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Had a nice HE. Nice and clean flat.

I recall someone said she is about 25, but I don't really think that's her age. She looked much older for 25  :P

Offline Stapler

.........add another 10 years and you are getting closer.

..S....

Offline alone

.........add another 10 years and you are getting closer.

..S....
She told me she is 33

Offline alone

Visited her few days ago. Lovely soft body with nice massage. Respect her limits and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Had a nice HE. Nice and clean flat.

I recall someone said she is about 25, but I don't really think that's her age. She looked much older for 25  :P
she is 33

Offline Bomphrey

Hey, does anyone know if she is still available? Her gumtree add is down :( I was hoping to see her after the glowing reviews. Thanks

Offline wuddyrarted

biohazard_rebirth

The ad no longer works, can I please have her number or something. i visited her back in September but have lost her number...

would appreciate if someone can send me a PM so i can visit her today in broadway plaza!

Thanks!

Offline Clicktocollect

I have been several times and I think she is great VFM

Dodo

Offline MrBamboo

Wouldn't mind her contact details also, fancy breaking massage duck !!

Offline wuddyrarted

Pmd both Aspley and Mr. Bamboo.

Enjoy lads.

Dodo

Thanks..........what is she like in the face department??

Offline Stapler

Thanks..........what is she like in the face department??

Hard faced!

..S...

Dodo

Hard faced!

..S...
Mike Tyson's 'hard faced'  :rolleyes:
Is she what you would at all describe as 'attractive' ?

Offline Stapler

No! More a younger looking Linda Henry.

..S...

Offline discerningguy

Can I have her contact details as well please?

temmop

Offline bbois77

Dodo

No! More a younger looking Linda Henry.

..S...
Whose Linda Henry??

Offline Stapler

Offline bbois77

It's who's - not whose.  ;)

..S...

True.....but falsehood that Liz  looks like said actress!

wally59

Got a booking with Liz tonight

saxgb

Hi, Liz seems to be very exciting, anyone give me her phone no pls

Offline xjammacx

Going to see her in 10 minutes. Report to follow.

Offline xjammacx

decided last night to try Liz and text to check availability. Comms were good, was given the general area and advised to call when closer.

Rang when I got to Broadway plaza and was guided in over the phone. Liz met me at the front door and I'lol be honest I was suprised by how much hotter she was in person. There was no hard face and she came across as really pleasant.

Liz offered me a drink and the use of facilities which I took her up on and then she explained how she does B2B massage. Massage started with a good run down and then liberal application of oil to her and me which is when the fun began. She has a great body, not a super model but a real woman.

After a good 15 minutes on my back she asked me to roll over for the front. When she started I asked if I was ok to touch and was told emphatically no. I don't have a problem with this as I accept the fact I'm an ugly fecker and its her body so her rules but just wanted to warn people not take touching as a given.

Anyway after a good 10 - 15 minutes feeling her amazing boobs gliding over the old man and my chest she retreated and started the HE. I swear no woman has ever made me cum as hard as she has. Not sure what she does that's so different but I felt properly spent afterwards.

At £30 for 30 mins (slightly more including the shower after) you can't fault the service. Would I go back? Probably not as I do enjoy a bit of a fondle but would strongly recommend her to anyone else as you may have more luck than me.

Offline Neji

Contact number is included on her new ad here  :thumbsup:

Offline Stapler

Did you read post #1?  :thumbsup:

..S...

Offline Stapler

Contact number is included on her new ad here  :thumbsup:

Contact number is also in post #1

..S...

Offline Neji

Dodo

Got a booking with Liz tonight
Dont keep it to yourself Wally......spill the beans!!! What happened???

Offline Brumbrum

Can someone dm me details please as I have lost her number thanks

Offline jjmassagehunter

is there a contact number around anywhere?

Bendova69

Anyone got any pictures of this gem?

Offline Stapler

Anyone got any pictures of this gem?

See her ad - when she re-advertises. But don't hold your breath!

Offline bbois77

See her ad - when she re-advertises. But don't hold your breath!

Clicked on link above, seems current with number on it.

roykeane

Anyone know whats happened to Liz?

I went to her over 2 months ago, was really good. I don't think i have had some make me cum like she did.