Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AsiansarahX from 300/h to 100/h  (Read 878 times)

Offline jeanphillipe

I have had this lady on my hotlist for a while but her prices fluctuate wildly. Usually around 300/h.

I've noticed she randomly posts these 100/h outcall deals full service

Its a bit random , she either does its when she is short on funds I guess or its something else.

She doesn't take deposits,  cash only so It can't be a deposit scam bit the complete lack of Intel is a little daunting especially for outcall.

She mentions herself about negative feedback u can only imagine these are from AW as they are hidden and there is nowt on here.

So does anyone recognise the pictures maybe a new profile ?

There was a tapped Asian lady similiar body who came from Manchester but this is deffoninately not her.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 07:20:07 am by jeanphillipe »

Offline Colston36

As long as it's "deffoninately" her sounds like a good deal.

Offline Pdiddy2017

Hidden adult world feedback is always a no go for me, she is trying to hide something,

Offline petermisc

Hidden adult world feedback is always a no go for me, she is trying to hide something,

I ignore all AW feedback.  It is so easy to fake positive feedback, equally it is easy for nutters and jealous competitors to post fake negatives.  In this case, she has explained why she has hidden it.  Over the years I have known several reliable SPs who have had to do similar, even start new profiles, because of some nutter with a grudge targeting her AW feedback.

Offline JollyTimes

She mentions in her aw notes that she works from hotels too?

Offline BrownChoc

I think your initial hunch is correct that she's the crazy one from before. If so this would be her 3rd profile now. She's the only other big tittied Indian who charges those sorts of prices.

I don't unfortunately have details of her previous accounts.

Offline Landscape

In my experience if their FB is hidden then they're best avoided. It took me two expensive bookings to learn this lesson.

Offline jeanphillipe

I think your initial hunch is correct that she's the crazy one from before. If so this would be her 3rd profile now. She's the only other big tittied Indian who charges those sorts of prices.

I don't unfortunately have details of her previous accounts.

Your right ,

My OP was incorrect , its her under a rebrand.

Offline Dylanbob

My two cents would be save your money, nout to base it on just a vibe.