Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newcastle-under-Lyme holistic therapies  (Read 974 times)

Offline Compact92

External Link/Members Only
Noticed this but get no response. Anybody had any joy getting in touch or have been

Offline Thecunninglinguist

External Link/Members Only
Noticed this but get no response. Anybody had any joy getting in touch or have been
Appears to be mobile, only does outcalls. She clearly states no happy ending. Looks like you might be flogging a dead horse with this one?

Offline Compact92

You could be right. She did respond in March then disappeared. They usually all say no h/e of sexual service. Thanks still

Offline Beamer

You could be right. She did respond in March then disappeared. They usually all say no h/e of sexual service. Thanks still

Of course they say no sexual services. You could be anybody e.g. police, Council tax.
How do they know you are a punter?    Idiot  !

Offline Compact92

Why am I am idiot. I can’t seem to type anything without you criticising my questions. I never asked her for extras. I asked if anybody on here knows from experience. Tell me what I should have asked on this site. Did I word it properly. Nobody else says I’m an idiot but due to your expertise and knowledge you say I am or what I asked was idiotic.

Offline Beamer

Why am I am idiot. I can’t seem to type anything without you criticising my questions. I never asked her for extras. I asked if anybody on here knows from experience. Tell me what I should have asked on this site. Did I word it properly. Nobody else says I’m an idiot but due to your expertise and knowledge you say I am or what I asked was idiotic.

Reply No2  .........e.g. they usually say .......

Offline Compact92

Mr or mrs experience. Go waste your money to write stories. Cock

Offline happyending

The ad states '20 minute massages covering problematic areas' which sounds as if she's offering a quick hand or blow job service or am I overthinking the wording?

Offline GingerNuts

The ad states '20 minute massages covering problematic areas' which sounds as if she's offering a quick hand or blow job service or am I overthinking the wording?

Maybe read the whole advert rather than just the part you think suggests a hand or blow job.

Certified and insured profesional massage therapist offering 20 minute massages covering problamatic areas only..swedish.sports and seated accupressure.consultation done on the phone.
Hours may vary as i am mobile so i visit your home.No extras.No happy ending.only for people with genuine problems.