Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan Carter (Deluxe) - Birmingham  (Read 4443 times)

Offline Alpha101

Does any know if she's upped her game? Since she's gone independant

Wish I seen her months ago seem like her services are on the decline
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 10:19:35 pm by Alpha101 »

Offline Wood2017

Got a link?

It appears NigelF pipped you to the post by 8 seconds  :D

Now you have mentioned it OP the 'enjoys' list does actually appear to have shrunk considerably since i last viewed the profile  :unknown:

I cant list what has disappeared but 'swallow' at £50 has evidently been added  :thumbsup:

Offline Alpha101

Thanks gents, dont know if i'm willing to try her out for £160.

Risk factor of a shit punt is too high
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 11:41:30 pm by Alpha101 »

Offline NigelF

Thanks gents, dont know if i'm willing to try her out for £160.

Risk factor of a shit punt is too high

You might want to ask in the North West section too as she was recently on tour in Manchester (and I know some NW punters have at least been interested in the past) but she was only there briefly.

If it helps to answer your original question, I saw her when she toured Manchester back in Feb 2018 and while I did leave mostly happy and satisfied (thanks to previous reviews setting my expectations appropriately), I didn't feel very tempted to see her again when she was back recently. I personally think it's unlikely her service has improved since her last reviews, regardless of the fact that she's gone indie.

Offline Alpha101

Thank Nigel from what I've read it seems she relies on her looks rather than the service she provides to keep the punters coming in.

Too risky for my liking

Offline James

has anyone seen her since shes gone independant. can they vouch if service has improved
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Moby Dick

has anyone seen her since shes gone independant. can they vouch if service has improved
Someone must be seeing her, and she must think she is better cos her prices have gone up.
£120hh, £180ph in Birmingham?
£40 extra for a facial, that’s a fuckin load of make up.
I’d have to save my money and spunk for a month to get my moneys worth spunking on that face.
I expect she has a personal makeup team on standby, she’s gunna need it for when me little Moby blows.

Nah CBA

Offline Pablo02

Not sure but I imagine her head doesn’t fit through the door nowadays!!!

Offline James

she was 170 this afternoon, forget it,

Offline Pablo02

she was 170 this afternoon, forget it,

:unknown: to right!

Looks like she’s to busy getting spoilt  :D
Poor silly sods  :crazy:

Offline James

i have given up on her. most of her aw feedback is from fluffy men. and her feild reports. fluffy men who have seen her for 4 hours 3 hours etc.
she moves availability around too much. guessing when her fluffies book her for longer meets she puts short ones off.

Offline Wood2017

I have seen her since she went independent but it's going back a while now.

I didn't leave a review for that booking (when i saw herafter leaving the agency) as i didn't think there was much information or value i could add to the last review i posted for her, which also remains her most recent review.

She's attractive and is likeable but her adultwork feedback (to be fair it always should be taken with a pinch of salt) probably does support that she maybe enjoys the comfort & familarity of 'regulars'. Her latest field reports are certainly for longer bookings and from people she's left glowing feedback for and received the same from.

Truth be told if money was no object i'd probably always look to do longer longer bookings :D

Offline slimdude1

£180 is crazy price considering her likes list.

Definitely a no go for me now, which is a shame as I always had good chemistry with her in previous bookings. And she's fit as fuck.