Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alert - Don't burn your dosh with this one,gents !!!!!  (Read 1578 times)

Online lagosmargaret

Afternoon,Gents.

Just seen this one's rolled up in Brum!  :bomb:

External Link/Members Only

Certain that she used to be called "DeluxeAnna"and has floated around AW since 2013/14.Now got a new profile.Her new AW profile feedback is about as credible as a toffee flamethrower!  Saw her in '14,behind the NIA.Promised A/CIM/OWO/kissing over the phone for £90/30mins,once dosh had been taken didn't even deliver OW,just sex and COBody :bomb: :thumbsdown:.On phone a lot and disinterested during meet :angry:.A skanker of the highest order :crazy:.Your choice,of course,and I don't want to teach grandma how to suck eggs,just a warning!

:drinks:

LM  :hi:

Offline SaladTosser

Thanks for the heads up. Shame as she looks hot AF!

ST

Online lagosmargaret

Thanks for the heads up. Shame as she looks hot AF!

ST

Glad to have helped out,ST  :hi:.Yes,her old AW profile pics were accurate(glory be!),and she was hellishly FAF,IMO.Suspect she may've worked for Linzi D's PumpClub/Pumphouse in Brum when it was in its pomp from 2010-12,as I recall seeing very similar pics on their website(face pics pixellated).  Medium height with an astonishing toned hourglass figure,big but scarry bolt-ons,amazing bum,sultry, + IMO, beautiful face when I saw her.A Rommie f*ck doll.Caveat -her looks could've changed  since then.But,aesthetics alone do not a punt make,IMO.  :wacko:

My meet was getting on for 5yrs ago now,still remember it vividly for its vacuous eroticism,profoundly robotic delivery,surly attitude(after cash had been stashed),and totally disinterested ambience.Was even on her phone texting as I was trying to salvage a scintilla of value from the booking by pumping her from behind  :angry:! She can certainly multi-task......... :lol:

No promised services delivered at all,didn't even deign to give me OW  :thumbsdown:. When I enquired ,told that these were only available in the hour booking . Goalposts had shifted,should've confronted  her with the confirmatory text,but not a very assertive character then! Allowed cum-on- body(chest area) as a favour (!) when I expressed polite displeasure towards the end of copulation at service quality.Felt utterly gutted,frustrated + ripped off as I left. :diablo:

TBF,have now researched her on here under her erstwhile AW name,and she has a few +ves to balance her neutrals/ -ves.Could've been a serious case of YMMV or she's bigged up her game.All I can do is recount MY experience to allow others to make an informed choice.Hopefully,some don't get their pinkies/wallets burnt !  :thumbsup:

Cheers.  :drinks:

LM   :hi:

Offline xMaDDD

I've seen this one previously too, around mid 2017 at the Britannia in Birmingham City Centre. She looked great and I thought my luck was in. Til we were going at it, she stopped looked at the condom and said, you've came. It was evidently empty, I left rather pissed off to say the least.
Banned reason: Creating fake account (BBInformer)
Banned by: