Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice  (Read 1143 times)

Offline Dumper

Can someone tell me if you can track a mobile number as I’ve had a message about a massage  and I can’t find anyone with this number

Offline Jake.mackie

Can someone tell me if you can track a mobile number as I’ve had a message about a massage  and I can’t find anyone with this number
What's the number?

Offline oldmanking

I've had a contact appear thru whatsapp of a girl wearing sexy lingerie, have no idea who it is, nor does the number associate with anyone in my contact list. odd, but true. never give out my mobile number to wg's.

Offline Spurt

How do you make contact .Blocked numbers are not accepted.

Offline Thompsonjohn

I found that when I signed up to aw with my real number I started to get texts from different sex companies offering different services. I changed my number on aw and they eventually stopped.

I suspect my information was sold onto other companies or passed onto their afffliate companies to use.

I promptly changed my number on the system so some 70 year old women now gets texts saying sexy ladies for you tonight!

Offline Beamer

I've had a contact appear thru whatsapp of a girl wearing sexy lingerie, have no idea who it is, nor does the number associate with anyone in my contact list. odd, but true. never give out my mobile number to wg's.

I think it will be as a result of you phoning that number but not saving it.