Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful.Jessica - Birmingham  (Read 4955 times)

Offline rustpoacher

Boxing day booking easy 30 mins notice

£60 30 mins DT, OWO, rough FF, A levels

Very beautiful 20-29, yoga slim, dark blonde, holistic hippie without tattooes or cow nose rings. Appears 'touched' but very eager to please in a most well acted GFE with that PSE dirty submissive side whenever you want it. I could demand anything. Very thick condoms: take your own. The meet went on to 2.5hrs with WG keenly trying to CG ride me every 30 mins with in between silky oral with lots of tongue or an exquisite ball massage (beaten only by "Gorgeous Hannah") with a below par HJ which I simplyhad swapped for balls massage; OWO or for the third pot I turned her over, wiped a single gush of glide lubricant up between her ass cheeks & entered her deep into her ass; she squealed "ooh, that tickles". That is how accommodating this girl is. At 2.5 hrs, she was giving me a back massage & I fell asleep which was the only reason I had to leave there and then by her rules but that is 2.5hrs for a £60 fee with full sex 3x times, 3 or 4 masturbating & oral sessions. She kept at it the whole time trying to find some slightly new angle, never tiring. When we did rest, she put raw chocolate into my mouth then licking her fingers then a banana which I expected her to fuck was fed to me. At one time, I thought there must be some massive catch and that she was going to turn out to be a serial killer which softened my erection and I reckon I missed out on 1.5hrs extra superb fun like that (the whoel time was 'fun').

Quite small oval tits, small curly locks, very yoga toned & slim
VFM: amazing
Banned reason: Allegedly posting fake reviews
Banned by:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Online Jasonk71

Two & half hours for £60. Sounds like this hoe can't tell the time

Offline Cryton123

How did you book her? Because she hasn’t logged onto her AW profile since 17th Dec and there’s no number showing?
And her other positive review says she was going home and may not be returning.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 10:03:14 am by Cryton123 »

Offline rustpoacher

birmingham south west? :unknown:

You are quite correct. My apologies, no excuse but rather an explanation: I was traveling from Birmingham to the South West where I normally post reviews.

Happy holidays.
Banned by:

Offline rustpoacher

How did you book her? Because she hasn’t logged onto her AW profile since 17th Dec and there’s no number showing?
And her other positive review says she was going home and may not be returning.

Several WG work for the same group 7383382157 and other numbers I have; you can get B&S (usually acceptable) but I am fairly sure this instance was not B&S though. I keep numbers based on reviews/past experience for the routes that I might travel.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 10:50:48 am by rustpoacher »
Banned by:

Offline alibirmingham

This sounds very different for the WG I met. I’ve been behind on my reviews of late but I know I defo saw the same WG in the pics as she had the same dress on. Wonder if it’s a new WG who looks similar.

Offline Juankerr

Unlikely that any of the girls from this group would allow a 2.5 hour stay if you'd only paid £60, no A levels on the likes-list either.

Offline pianodave

Boxing day booking? But referenced in his previous post, of 4 December?
Either total bollocks or the man can see into the future  :rolleyes:

I recently saw a WG for 2.5 hrs at £60 (30min booking that WG wanted to stretch out to 2.5hrs) who spent the whole time pampering me, trying to ride me repeatedly, excellent body & balls massage, including sexually introduced chocolate & banana. I eventually after I fell asleep so relaxed.

boobloverhenry

this review is a load of shite.

no way would a whore let you fall asleep and lose her money.

this guy must be drunk or high if he expects us to believe this tale
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 10:42:54 pm by boobloverhenry »

Offline Wood2017

Boxing day booking? But referenced in his previous post, of 4 December?
Either total bollocks or the man can see into the future  :rolleyes:

Good find. Most definitely a case of things not adding up.

All the more surprising this has come from a forum member with a considerable contribution to UKP, at least in respect of the number of reviews posted although this then brings previous reviews into question too.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 12:33:05 am by Wood2017 »

Barx2

Good find. Most definitely a case of things not adding up.

All the more surprising this has come from a forum member with a considerable contribution to UKP, at least in respect of the number of reviews posted although this then brings previous reviews into question too.

well, there are good reasons why he got banned on UKE in first place  :lol:

Offline azrael

Very beautiful 20-29, yoga slim, dark blonde, holistic hippie without tattooes or cow nose rings. Appears 'touched' but very eager to please in a most well acted GFE with that PSE dirty submissive side whenever you want it. I could demand anything. Very thick condoms: take your own. The meet went on to 2.5hrs with WG keenly trying to CG ride me every 30 mins with in between silky oral with lots of tongue or an exquisite ball massage (beaten only by "Gorgeous Hannah") with a below par HJ which I simplyhad swapped for balls massage; OWO or for the third pot I turned her over, wiped a single gush of glide lubricant up between her ass cheeks & entered her deep into her ass; she squealed "ooh, that tickles". That is how accommodating this girl is. At 2.5 hrs, she was giving me a back massage & I fell asleep which was the only reason I had to leave there and then by her rules but that is 2.5hrs for a £60 fee with full sex 3x times, 3 or 4 masturbating & oral sessions. She kept at it the whole time trying to find some slightly new angle, never tiring. When we did rest, she put raw chocolate into my mouth then licking her fingers then a banana which I expected her to fuck was fed to me. At one time, I thought there must be some massive catch and that she was going to turn out to be a serial killer which softened my erection and I reckon I missed out on 1.5hrs extra superb fun like that (the whoel time was 'fun').

:lol: :lol: here i was thinking it was 1st of april not soon to be 1st of january, either one of two things he lucked out with the wg or its a b.s review only he can comment on this :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

The quote below is from one of her other reviews. Dated Monday 10th December, saying she was due to leave Friday 15th December.
Makes her being here on Boxing Day unlikely...

External Link/Members Only
.....................She's only here till Saturday apparently and may or may not come back again as she's studying. See her quick is what I say.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 04:48:26 pm by scutty brown »

Online Jasonk71

I can't see anal mentioned on her profile

punter1088

I gt baited and switched with her.
Lady who answered the door had black hair. Was chubby and not as attractive facially.
I walked. Lights were off in appartment to further hide this will review. Happened in jan

Offline smiley9

I gt baited and switched with her.
Lady who answered the door had black hair. Was chubby and not as attractive facially.
I walked. Lights were off in appartment to further hide this will review. Happened in jan

Sadly this Group has a history of Bait and Switch  :timeout:

:drinks:

Offline billyjo

Another review from same poster where he claims to have got another 2.5 hours for £60 with anal included.  This review also claims the girl fed him bananas and chocolate.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=235807.0

Beautiful Jessica doesn't even have anal listed on her profile.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 03:58:04 pm by billyjo »

Offline alibirmingham

Another review from same poster where he claims to have got another 2.5 hours for £60 with anal included.  This review also claims the girl fed him bananas and chocolate.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=235807.0

Beautiful Jessica doesn't even have anal listed on her profile.

Good spot, really does bring into question the legitimacy of this and other reviews the OP has done. I’ve seen this WG and I can tell you from personal experiance she was far from accommodation and seem very cold. Meant to review but time has been against me and I can’t remeber all the details, only that it was a neutral at best but more on the negative side.

Offline Littlefoot

You booked and paid £60 for 30 mins. Why do you think she let you stay for 2.5 hrs?

Offline mike61

All this food, bananas and chocolate, not sure if Rustpoacher is going for a fuck or an all day buffet.

Offline Midlandmale

I confirm this is Bait and Switch. Fell for thier routine last Wednesday 30th. If it looks to good to be true it probably is. Wish I had read this pages more before I took the plunge. I walked. Still a wasted afternoon.

Offline inbruges

Offline inbruges

All this food, bananas and chocolate, not sure if Rustpoacher is going for a fuck or an all day buffet.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Littlefoot

sounds like utter bollocks tbh

+1 the op has been on line many times since this thread, so must have seen it, and doesn't answer members concerns/doubts about the authenticity of this review.  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 06:59:44 am by Littlefoot »

Offline Juankerr

+1 the op has been on line many times since this thread, so must have seen it, and doesn't answer members concerns/doubts about the authenticity of this review.  :thumbsdown:

Agreed, It's a load of rubbish  :thumbsdown:

Offline Littlefoot

Agreed, It's a load of rubbish  :thumbsdown:

Seems a dodgy character to me, reading some of his reviews and posts.  :thumbsdown:

Don't know if anyone reported the review when it was first posted, I was on a break then.

Offline Juankerr

Seems a dodgy character to me, reading some of his reviews and posts.  :thumbsdown:

Don't know if anyone reported the review when it was first posted, I was on a break then.

Think it may have been reported at the time but only because it was originally posted in the wrong regional section.

As you say, a few questions were raised about the content and timing which have gone unanswered by the OP.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 06:34:36 pm by Juankerr »