Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LucyfromGlasgow  (Read 1364 times)

15 review(s) for Littlemissnaughty27 (7 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

stuart_gla

External Link/Members Only

Based on positive reviews, and amazing photos on AW, I booked Lucy for an hour at £140.  Excellent comms and direction to a posh city centre flat.  Apartment was clean and tidy, shower and clean towels available.  On arrival, Lucy offered a drink, I took a glass of water and was asked to get comfortable on the bed, while Lucy changed into a sexy outfit.

Lucy was very upfront in asking what I liked to do, to which I of course confessed to adoring womens feet and OWO.  Without further ado, while we were lying on the bed cuddling, Lucy began to stroke her feet up and down my legs, tickling my balls and cock.  OWO, and again, the sight of a beautiful blonde woman sucking my cock was amazing.  I will honestly never tire of this.  Lucy's oral skills were brilliant, deep sucking followed by this technique of rubbing her chest over my cock and balls.  Had me up and ready for action in no time.  Lucy asked if I wanted to put a condom on, and we did attempt sex, but for whatever reason I decided to go soft and trying to get inside her was a bit of an embarrassing flop!  So, onto more sucking her toes, caressing her feet, etc.  Seeing Lucy lying on the bed playing with herself, fingering her slit while I was sucking her toes was such a delight!  Lucy has quite petite feet, lovely small curvy toes, a joy to get the tongue in between them.  She was happy for me to cum on her feet, in particular the soles of her feet., which was fantastic.

Overall, Lucy is a blonde bombshell and a really amazing woman to spend time with, good chat too.