Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sasi Thai ladyboy - Harold Hill  (Read 1906 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7187398) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline jseop109

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

An AW search for Thai TSs in the London area came up with several, Sasi among them.

A meet was arranged for the next day by text, and I confirmed the next morning.

It was a bit of a journey for me - train to Harold Wood then a 10 minute bus ride.

Unfortunately after that I got hopelessly lost in the suburban sprawl of Harold Wood, an area I was unfamiliar with.
Even when I found Sasi's road, it was a long looping thing, with confusing house numbering. I eventually arrived about 30 mins late.  But we had been in constant text contact and she was quite understanding.

I was ushered past a pair of yapping dogs, upstairs to the bedroom, which seemed fine. The fee for 30 mins was £80, plus £20 each for her to top and come.

Sasi was dressed in a black skimpy thing, quite like the pictures on her AW profile.

We both undressed and got onto the bed. After some fondling and me sucking her cock  - about 5 -6 in and by that stage not hard - I got on my knees so that she could top me. She adminstered lubricant both to me and to herself (covered). After a few attempts and without forcing too much she got in and fucked me for several minutes in doggy. I was able to watch in the mirror along the side wall. She was good at this. It was my first real experience of being topped (apart from one brief previous one, which had been a nice novelty, but quite uncomfortable).

After a while she withdrew. Whether she came or not I don't know. I suspect not.

She then asked if I wanted to fuck her. This was a nice bonus. I had assumed that a 30 minute booking would be one or the other, not both.

She put the condom on me then I got in quite easily, with her on her back and legs over my shoulders. I fucked her for several minutes and eventually got her to bring me off by hand, with me on my back and condom off.

Then after cleaning me up and a few minutes rest I got dressed and was on my way.

She was not very talkative at all, I think due to limited english rather than unfriendliness.

She said goodbye with a brief kiss on the lips and a sort of formal bow of the head, which was quite sweet.

I would certainly visit again if the opportunity presents itself, though these oriental TSs do seem to move around a lot with great frequency. It's like trying to hit a moving target.

Offline Snagbadjer

Go to them, mate. Pick a town or city you can get to and just check every few says for potential punts. I love a punting daytrip. Feels like I'm on a secret mission lol.