Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maisie_xox - Glasgow  (Read 2143 times)

66 review(s) for Maisie_xox (57 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline mr_plug

External Link/Members Only

Stars managed to align and I was able to book in time to see Maisie after trying and failing in the past.  Meet happened within the last few weeks.

Time/Cost:
1 hour £160

Comms: Text the day before and confirmation in the morning of, all prompt.

Girl: Profile pics are accurate, good looking attractive girl.

Meet: Hiding behind the door in the same gear as her main profile pic was the beautiful Maisie. Quick confirmation of time and cost with her Geordie accent, shower offered but had before leaving so was straight into kissing while trying to get myself undressed. Onto the bed for the obligatory wipe down and query around 1 or 2 pops, before some OWO moving into 69 before she bagged me up and went on top where I could finally get my hands and mouth onto her tits.  Round 1 ended up blowing in the bag in mish while she was kissing my face off, great fun.

Great chat between rounds for about 10mins before asking if I was ready to go again.

Another quick wipe down before more OWO, decided to get more boob action so moved her up so I could get a HJ while I played with her breasts again.  Bag back on for some more mish and then doggy, where she made some great noises while also reaching down and playing with my balls.  Ended up finishing up over her tits while she was giving some great dirty talk.

Quick shower followed and another nice chat while I got dressed before heading out the door, feels like you could chat all day with her.  Was back on the street about 1h15mins after getting in.

Overall: Had a great time and would gladly go back if our schedules line up again.