Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara gfe highclass  (Read 862 times)

Offline Podger

About time for another punt. Any info on this one. Looks tgtbt.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline cumtoplay

Just another trafficked/ managed Brazilian.

Similar format and costs to all of 5hem you can find in every city and town in the UK. Rotating around and swapping places with each other.

They’re the new Rommies

Offline Ortame

If you have a look at their review, it's always dubious. The reviewers seems to be all taking the same nationalities and sometime the same few SPs.
 :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Podger

She really is my type but all the alarm bells are ringing. I dont get to punt often and the last few have been dissapointing so think I might give this one a miss and go for a well reviewed sp. Thanks for the input.

Offline Snagbadjer

Just another trafficked/ managed Brazilian.

Similar format and costs to all of 5hem you can find in every city and town in the UK. Rotating around and swapping places with each other.

They’re the new Rommies

Are there trafficked Brazilians in the UK? Seems a long way for Pedro the Pimp to move his goods, when there are probably easier, closer markets in Brazilian cities and those of other South American countries.

I ask in good faith, as I've seen quite a few Brazilians and would hate to think any of them are victims of trafficking. None of them came across women who were acting under duress, but I understand the signs aren't always obvious. Contract that with the Roms, who are much more likely to be under the coercion of some scumbag, as reflected in their reluctant, dead-eyed service during punts.