Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LORENA_GORGEOUS Edinburgh B&S  (Read 306 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7447392) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Charlie Richdson

LORENA_GORGEOUS  Edinburgh

Bait and switch

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

did some research, didnt find any reviews on here, find a post saying that she using somonesle photos that could be stolne from instgram or somethng but alos could be the same girl or the instgaram page belongs to, so decided to take the risk  and do one for the team, so booked a slot with this one

Comms: via WhatsApp, quite slow responses, but eventually managed to get an 30 minutes booking.

Location: flat in the Western Harbour, flat previously used by another WGs, flat itself nice and clean.

£100 for 30 minutes, £150 for 1 hour, £20 for owo, £50 for A-levels.

Girls: Not the one in the photos, way older than advertised, awkward -shaped fake boobs, didn't touch them, but I could tell they feel like a rock, and got a flat arse, but tidy enough if you are so desperate.

Older below average-looking  Brazilian hooker, Didn't fancy her at all.

said I would like to leave, she said she would offer 30 minutes for £100 all inclusive if I am staying, declined and then she asked why I would like leave, Said coz you using fake photos, she said she does that for privacy reason etc etc, Said still I would like to leave, then she offered 30 minutes for £90, declined and asked her to let me out, which she did.

Had a plan B, as I was expecting this, review will follow shortly.

Verdict: Stay away from this one.