Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pattaya - 5 nights Bangkok 2 nights  (Read 12388 times)

Offline wtfb

Probably depends who you go with. I’ve been with Thai airways in the last few weeks and masks are ‘recommended’ not compulsory. Probs about 50% of people had them on.

I'm flying Scoot to BKK today and masks are compulsory, so as you say it must depend on the airline. However, I think it must depend on the indiviual crews. Thai Airways has a compulsory mask wearing policy...
External Link/Members Only

Offline Stickitin

I'm flying Scoot to BKK today and masks are compulsory, so as you say it must depend on the airline. However, I think it must depend on the indiviual crews. Thai Airways has a compulsory mask wearing policy...

No it doesn’t, that info is out of date. I’ve flown with them 3 times in the last few weeks and so have a couple of my friends on different flights, masks are recommended but not compulsory, they did not disturb anyone not wearing them. Another airline Bangkok airways did insist on them.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 09:30:18 am by Stickitin »

Offline clevertrevor

I'm going with KLM.  Went a few years ago and been gagging to get back since.  Watching latest videos of people in Bangkok airport, everyone is wearing masks.  Hopefully they will chill out a bit by November

Offline Goodtimegary

I just come back on saudia and no mask necessary its your personal choice

Offline exhippy

I think wearing a mask on a plane is sensible. You do not want to owe suit in quarantine when you arrive cos you have got it on the plane. It has happened

Offline exhippy

spend time in quarantine - didn't check.
Also TF is brilliant - agree with previous comments.

Offline Stickitin

I think wearing a mask on a plane is sensible. You do not want to owe suit in quarantine when you arrive cos you have got it on the plane. It has happened

There is no testing on arrival

Online thesatellite90

On a side note - anyone got any reccomendations of places to get a Wax in Bangkok (sukhumvit area)? Want things nice and tidy down there.

Offline Monger2468

Having read some of the recent Pattaya reports, escapades, I'm really tempted to go back again - before my EOY already planned trip  :P :D :lol: :cool: :dance: :yahoo:

Monger2468

Offline Monger2468

Damn, in just a short space of 2.5 months, that £2.5K I spunked would be worth 12,500 baht less. That's not only mental, but fuggin painful!  :scare:

What will the pound be in December?  :dash:

What a trip. Flight and hotels. 900
Spunked £2,500
Thai birds and LBs shagged - I literally have no idea 😂
Birds fingered, Boobs sucked - I literally have no idea 😂😂
Would I go back? Flight in December already booked son 😂😂😂
[/quote]

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 09:11:04 am by Monger2468 »

Offline Wildbeans

In terms of exchanging currency, what is the best way? I’m sure it’s easy to be fleeced. Also I assume it’s mostly cash even in the clubs?

Offline Your Chef

From Nana BTS walking along Sukhumvit towards Nana Plaza south side there are several bureau exchanges so I will be changing Stirling over on arrival. Will check the rate at them all. I have a zero commission bank card on my phone but will be using cash inside any Plaza bars and for the ladies.

Offline Brad1234567

In terms of exchanging currency, what is the best way? I’m sure it’s easy to be fleeced. Also I assume it’s mostly cash even in the clubs?

Take Sterling with you but be careful not to take damaged or marked notes as most of the exchange places won’t accept marked or damaged notes. (I stick to fresh £20s from the bank)

There are loads of exchange places all pretty much the same when it comes to exchange rates, you’ll need your passport though when exchanging money.

Don’t use ATMs to withdraw cash as you get hit with a flat 220baht fee and the exchange rate won’t be any better, possibly worse as some of the normally good uk banks for commission free currency withdrawals are adding fees for ‘rare currency’. (Revolut for example now charge 1% for baht and 1% if you do anything at weekends)

Offline Brad1234567

From Nana BTS walking along Sukhumvit towards Nana Plaza south side there are several bureau exchanges so I will be changing Stirling over on arrival. Will check the rate at them all. I have a zero commission bank card on my phone but will be using cash inside any Plaza bars and for the ladies.

Oh and in an emergency, you can always ask the girls if they’ll take English money instead of Baht and my experience is they’re generally happy with that as well.

Offline Wildbeans

Oh and in an emergency, you can always ask the girls if they’ll take English money instead of Baht and my experience is they’re generally happy with that as well.
How’s the exchange rate they give you? :rolleyes:

Offline Rossi

Thanks all.

I always take £50 notes as you can carry more and less bulky than £20. You will also get a better exchange rate on £50 note, but make sure they are clean and crisp like others have said - they should be now as new notes. superrich was always the best exchange rate (External Link/Members Only. Take what you need for the first night and change the rest there. Make sure the hotel you're staying in has a safe in the room  :cool:.

Nationwide (and others) do an account I think it's called a flex account. You can withdraw £500 in one transaction (220baht fee is always charged at atm).

Offline Wildbeans

I always take £50 notes as you can carry more and less bulky than £20. You will also get a better exchange rate on £50 note, but make sure they are clean and crisp like others have said - they should be now as new notes. superrich was always the best exchange rate (External Link/Members Only. Take what you need for the first night and change the rest there. Make sure the hotel you're staying in has a safe in the room  :cool:.

Nationwide (and others) do an account I think it's called a flex account. You can withdraw £500 in one transaction (220baht fee is always charged at atm).
Do you have to negotiate with them for the better rate on a 50? Or is it automatic

Offline Goodfellas000

Soi 6 is almost full again guys. I went down last night and the place was almost in the same position it was pre-Covid. Bars were busy and the street was brightly neon lit and loud! It was almost like stepping back to life before Covid …. Almost! My oh my there were literally no pretty girls! What on earth happened to Thai girls!?! Apart from most being covered in tattoos, majority overweight and spotty. The attitude is far from endearing too. Coupled with the loud, unedifying behaviour, many faces disappear into clouds of vaping cigarettes. Honestly I found it pretty depressing and none of the girls even made me tempted to part with my cash whether for expensive lady drinks or more. All those hankering to get back to Pattaya need to know. Yes the city is almost as busy as it was before 2020, but you also need to know there are very few, if any pretty girls here. I don’t like to judge, but most look grubby to say the least.

Offline HeadChef

If Soi 6 is no good right now, where would u recommend? I will be in Pattaya in a few weeks time.

Offline Goodfellas000

My best recommendation would be to not spend all your time in Pattaya. Maybe I thought I missed the place more than the reality through not being there for 3 years. Most of the usual areas are busy, but the quality of the girls is generally poor. As said previously, I don’t like to judge, but the behaviour and conduct of many is really off putting.

There was also what appeared more than I recall disproportionate number of your stereotypical, socially awkward, terribly dresses mongers. Jeez! They were everywhere, some seriously dodgy looking types!!

In summary. You’ll still have fun in Pattaya, but after 3 days, I’ve left for another country. I doubt very much I’ll visit Pattaya again.

Offline Helloyou75001

I'm still in Bangkok and my flight isn't until next Thursday. I was considering going to Pattaya but reading report and what I saw in Bangkok I'm quite concerned I'll be disappointed.

Where would you recommend going in thailand?

Offline Rossi

Do you have to negotiate with them for the better rate on a 50? Or is it automatic

No the rate is set, and a better rate than your bank account

Offline Rossi

Soi 6 is almost full again guys. I went down last night and the place was almost in the same position it was pre-Covid. Bars were busy and the street was brightly neon lit and loud! It was almost like stepping back to life before Covid …. Almost! My oh my there were literally no pretty girls! What on earth happened to Thai girls!?! Apart from most being covered in tattoos, majority overweight and spotty. The attitude is far from endearing too. Coupled with the loud, unedifying behaviour, many faces disappear into clouds of vaping cigarettes. Honestly I found it pretty depressing and none of the girls even made me tempted to part with my cash whether for expensive lady drinks or more. All those hankering to get back to Pattaya need to know. Yes the city is almost as busy as it was before 2020, but you also need to know there are very few, if any pretty girls here. I don’t like to judge, but most look grubby to say the least.

Covid pushed a lot of girls on line, can't recall the website, but I assume the really fit ones can pick and choose and don't have the bar hassle. The website was thai language based, and possible danger of B & S - never used it myself but there was some reviews. Found an absolute diamond once in a gogo in sepan kwai Bangkok but did require a bit of spoken thai.

Offline Rossi

I'm still in Bangkok and my flight isn't until next Thursday. I was considering going to Pattaya but reading report and what I saw in Bangkok I'm quite concerned I'll be disappointed.

Different strokes for different folks - I would say go, there's plenty more areas than Soi 6. If you've never been just go and book a couple of nights, and you can duck out if you want.

Offline Goodfellas000

Maybe I’m just a bit fussy. I’ve been to Pattaya so many times over the years that I’m possibly somewhat jaded with the scene there. All I can honestly say is (jaded or not) the quality and attitude of the majority of girls didn’t exactly inspire me to splash the Baht.

Bangkok was better. Okay, more expensive, but I had way more fun in Bangkok than I did in Pattaya. Given the choice, I’d choose Bangkok every time!

Offline Your Chef

Only ever done Bangkok. Awaiting a LT lady to appear, 4k for the night. Have turned down several stunners this evening. One I did say see you later in the week. Doubt I will clap eyes on her ever again.

Offline Rossi

Maybe I’m just a bit fussy. I’ve been to Pattaya so many times over the years that I’m possibly somewhat jaded with the scene there. All I can honestly say is (jaded or not) the quality and attitude of the majority of girls didn’t exactly inspire me to splash the Baht.

Bangkok was better. Okay, more expensive, but I had way more fun in Bangkok than I did in Pattaya. Given the choice, I’d choose Bangkok every time!

I'd agree with you in many ways, although not been for a while and would drop into Pattaya just for a look around. I worked in Bangkok for a month back in 2017 and had a great time, as you say more expensive but some quality about - how it rates now I don't know.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 04:48:53 pm by Rossi »

Offline mandy18

I am of a different opinion, I found Bangkok to be too expensive, and the Girls only want short time, I was getting reasonable looking girls in Pattaya for about 2500 long time, Pattaya has loads of different areas.

Offline Helloyou75001

I may pop there to give it a go. Which area would you suggest?

Offline mandy18

I may pop there to give it a go. Which area would you suggest?
Soi Bukhaow, Lk Metro, Tree town, Soi 6. Also have a look in some of the smaller bars in side roads, sometimes you can find hidden gems.

Offline Helloyou75001

Soi Bukhaow, Lk Metro, Tree town, Soi 6. Also have a look in some of the smaller bars in side roads, sometimes you can find hidden gems.

Thanks will have a look. Just arrived today. Picked the Aiyaree place resort hotel near the beach. They had room for £12/night! Good price

But my first impression here is Pattaya looks like a retirement city. Full of 60-70 year old white guy walking on the street lol

I went nearby in the Nana bar area. Looks like a gay area. Full  of boys wanting to give me massage loo. There wasn't much people. But maybe it was the rain.

I stopped to a shop to order some thai food. The meal is 120 bhat. I wouldn t call it cheaper than bangkok.

I can have the same for half the price in other street food.

It might be the area

Offline clivethomas

Thanks will have a look. Just arrived today. Picked the Aiyaree place resort hotel near the beach. They had room for £12/night! Good price

But my first impression here is Pattaya looks like a retirement city. Full of 60-70 year old white guy walking on the street lol

I went nearby in the Nana bar area. Looks like a gay area. Full  of boys wanting to give me massage loo. There wasn't much people. But maybe it was the rain.

I stopped to a shop to order some thai food. The meal is 120 bhat. I wouldn t call it cheaper than bangkok.

I can have the same for half the price in other street food.

It might be the area

You are in Jomtien, not Pattaya 'proper' catch the baht bus or order a taxi off Bolt into Pattaya.  It is more of an expat and retirement place down there and a lot of gay places in Jomtien, there is a whole area called Boyz town around there.  There are some girly bars further up the beach from you but nothing great for that in jomtien these days but you are 60 baht and 15 minutes in a bolt from the action.

It's significantly cheaper than Bangkok in general. Getting around with the baht bus and bolt is a bargain. Drinking especially is a lot cheaper. Down Sukhumvit even crappy beer bars are quite often 140 baht, yet you can drink on the beach front in Pattaya with a nice enough view for 70 baht.  Massages very cheap down there and Western food is plentiful and a lot cheaper.  Girls are definitely cheaper but think the quality is more easily found in BKK.

Head out to Tree Town area, and during the day start at the beach front bars near Soi 7 beach road for the sunset and work from there.  Only walking street is expensive in Pattaya but the Windmill agogo is worth a visit, trust me on that. :lol:

Personally found Sukhumvit extremely expensive this time around.

Offline Helloyou75001

Ah thanks ok i thought it was still pattaya. I already booked mt hotel so will stay there for the night.

I ve been trying to reach out to freelancer on:

The last 2 links were provided by a freelance. I can't manage to find out what filter to use for pattaya? It looks like it uses chonburi instead. But its so much higher up.

Should i go to tree town explore tonight? I m wondering if its already a bit late. Especially on a rainy day like today

Offline clivethomas

Ah thanks ok i thought it was still pattaya. I already booked mt hotel so will stay there for the night.

I ve been trying to reach out to freelancer on:

The last 2 links were provided by a freelance. I can't manage to find out what filter to use for pattaya? It looks like it uses chonburi instead. But its so much higher up.

Should i go to tree town explore tonight? I m wondering if its already a bit late. Especially on a rainy day like today

Try Thai friendly and Tinder. Those other sites are better in Bangkok. Very few girls on those sites in Chonburi

You are not too late at all, it won't even have got properly going yet. Cut off is around 2am at the moment. 

Try the Bolt taxi app, will be about 60 -70 baht

Offline Helloyou75001

I just checked on the bolt app, its 100 baht to go to tree town market. But i think its because its raining so everybody is using the taxi.

I think i ll book my hotel tomorrow near tree town instead because the rain is so torrential i feel it won't be nice. And there wouldn t be as many girl.

Hopefully it ll be good tomorrow

Offline Helloyou75001

I m in temple tree now. Why all asking me for drinks? I just want to fuck! Lol.

For now just walking around and checking. I don t see many girls i m attracted to. But it was the same in bangkok

Offline Helloyou75001

Told them i only wanted boom boom. Getting quoted 2000baht for ST. So really the same price as Bangkok

Offline Your Chef

2000 Baht ST???

Just said goodbye to a TF lady. One margarita cocktail and taxi fare equals one hour in a bar and one hour in my hotel room!

To be fair I know that I will be paying a lot more. Unless the next TF lady I am meeting at 3pm Sunday is just as happy to be treated well.

Offline clivethomas

Told them i only wanted boom boom. Getting quoted 2000baht for ST. So really the same price as Bangkok

You should be able to negotiate down to 1500 from there and possibly even 1k + BF of course.  Prices for the girls are definitely up since covid though. 2018/9 I was at it a fair bit over there and 1k was just a standard ST price in Pattaya, Phuket and Samui. 

They will push drinks, that's their job and they get commission.  A polite but firm no should suffice and if it, doesn't move on. I tell them I'm just looking for now, they know what you mean.

Offline Helloyou75001

I've been asking quite a few.

The lowest I got was 1000+200 BF. But mostly it's higher.

I think the typical price is 1500-2000 + BF I got for ST. 3000 for LT.

I got one who quoted me 800 BF + 8000 for ST. I laughed at it and went away.

The price is so inflated. The funny thing is that there are almost no customers. Just line of girls waiting.

Even the girls from Thai friendly are quoting me 2000. Yes when I say its too expensive it sometimes go down to 1500.

But I wasn't even attracted enough for sex.

Last night I've meet a milf from Thai Friendly. I suggested to meet. We had a drink (which I paid). Then we went to play pool with music super loud. I asked the bar to reduce the volume but they barely turned it down.
And after 10 min they put it back up. I thought that was crazy they do that considering we were the ONLY customer.

So I decided to pay for my drink and the milf drink + the pool game (400 baht) and leave.

I was hoping the milf would come to my hotel but then she wanted to shake hand and told me she was staying there!!!

So I left having paying for her drink twice + pool game and got nothing in return. She sent me a good night message on Line but I ignored because she s just a waste of time.

Overall quite a poor experience in Pattaya. Didn't even punt a single time. The only fuckable one were the ones with so much make up I was wondering if it was a ladyboy.

I'll leave tomorrow to go to chiang mai
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 09:37:34 am by Helloyou75001 »

Offline toddroman456

The price is so inflated. The funny thing is that there are almost no customers. Just line of girls waiting.

Even the girls from Thai friendly are quoting me 2000. Yes when I say its too expensive it sometimes go down to 1500.

Last night I've meet a milf from Thai Friendly. I suggested to meet. We had a drink (which I paid). Then we went to play pool with music super loud. I asked the bar to reduce the volume but they barely turned it down.
And after 10 min they put it back up. I thought that was crazy they do that considering we were the ONLY customer.

So I decided to pay for my drink and the milf drink + the pool game (400 baht) and leave.

I was hoping the milf would come to my hotel but then she wanted to shake hand and told me she was staying there!!!

So I left having paying for her drink twice + pool game and got nothing in return. She sent me a good night message on Line but I ignored because she s just a waste of time.

Overall quite a poor experience in Pattaya. Didn't even punt a single time. The only fuckable one were the ones with so much make up I was wondering if it was a ladyboy.

Can't wait for chiang mai review,  I really liked it there, I was with a girl friend so I  did not get a chance to experience the night life in regards to meeting girls for sex but it looked quite good.  Hope you have a good time

Offline Helloyou75001

Yeah definitely. I ve quickly checked on thai friendly there aren t that many bird so will see.

Trying to get ST at 1000 but its like mission impossible. Would be happy for LT for 2500 but dunno if they ll accept. And it needs to be with someone i have some connection. Would prefer to start with ST then becoming LT

Offline bugsybum

the pool game (400 baht)
Were was this in Pattaya? Every bar in the city more or less has at least one pool table usually free of charge. Was this 400 baht charge in a pool hall?

Offline Helloyou75001

Can't wait for chiang mai review,  I really liked it there, I was with a girl friend so I  did not get a chance to experience the night life in regards to meeting girls for sex but it looked quite good.  Hope you have a good time

I m in chiang mai now. By the way i don t know the area for massage or bar. Do you know where to go? Fiwfans has almost no selection

Offline Gas Man 40s

Sounds like you didn’t really do Pattaya

1,000 baht is £25 so I’d suggest loosen the purse strings

Should have visited Soi 6, basically get dragged into a bar by the girls, buy one  a lady drink, then boom boom upstairs

But good info on the prices you were quoted / trying to get  :thumbsup:

Not being critical, don’t know if you’ve been Thailand before?

But you mention you met a milf off TF and mentioned you paid for her drink? ..  this is standard, your going to be paying for all drinks and food when you meet these girls, it’s their job.
They are freelance escorts

« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 06:52:52 am by Gas Man 40s »

Offline longtimefan

I’ve been reading all your Asian adventures and they seem to have the same theme running through them.  It seems odd that you pay to go all the way out there and travel internally yet seem to be having a terrible experience because you don’t want to pay the £12 difference from what you want to pay and the girls want.

Offline Helloyou75001

I’ve been reading all your Asian adventures and they seem to have the same theme running through them.  It seems odd that you pay to go all the way out there and travel internally yet seem to be having a terrible experience because you don’t want to pay the £12 difference from what you want to pay and the girls want.

I have to admit my pricing is probably too influenced by my adventures in Germany. If you check my post there, I used to pay 30-50€ per punt (covered BJ and sex) on young pretty girls there. Actually most of my punt there were at €30... and guess what? €30 is 1000baht.

So this is somehow my benchmark. I'm still having trouble to process the fact that ladies in Pattaya, who often are less significantly less pretty than the blonde EE girl I punted, are asking me the double I paid there. And we have to add the fact that cost of living in Germany is WAY higher than in Thailand. So they must make a HUGE markup.

So I'm trying to justify the fact that I'm sexpat there, and that's worth it. Otherwise I may just go back to Germany and stay there. Although it's true the cost of living is much lower here in Asia.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 07:37:15 pm by Helloyou75001 »

Offline clivethomas

I have to admit my pricing is probably too influenced by my adventures in Germany. If you check my post there, I used to pay 30-50€ per punt (covered BJ and sex) on young pretty girls there. Actually most of my punt there were at €30... and guess what? €30 is 1000baht.

So this is somehow my benchmark. I'm still having trouble to process the fact that ladies in Pattaya, who often are less significantly less pretty than the blonde EE girl I punted, are asking me the double I paid there. And we have to add the fact that cost of living in Germany is WAY higher than in Thailand. So they must make a HUGE markup.

So I'm trying to justify the fact that I'm sexpat there, and that's worth it. Otherwise I may just go back to Germany and stay there. Although it's true the cost of living is much lower here in Asia.

They're different things though.  Clinical FKK club Vs Thai GFE, if you choose well.  Prices have definitely crept up in Thailand, and service levels probably gone down.  1500 for freelancers and bar girls for ST is fairly normal. 2500-3k LT.  You can add/subtract 500-1000 baht either way on those prices depending on the looks of the girl and the age and looks of yourself.  You do pay an old/ugly premium especially on younger girls there, they will pick and choose who they want to fuck and if they're young and pretty they have other options.  There have never been so many young guys knocking about over there either, when I was over there in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket this year most of the hot girls out and about in clubs were with young guys or with guys who reeked of cash (buying bottles of spirits in clubs etc at 4k a pop)

Attitude can sometimes overcome age and looks though, it's a cultural thing and if you turn up looking miserable going bar to bar, girl to girl asking "how much" you are not understanding the place and going to get nowhere.  Same way guys who up front ask "how much?" on Thai Friendly get rejected by almost everybody, even if the girls are straight up whores.  Note, the fella on one of these threads who has met TF girls and not paid by interacting with them over a longer period of time and no doubt being nice to them. 

The value in Thailand is LT.  It is harder to find these days, but it is still there.  You can't really beat a THai girl you get on with who gives you a great service in the room stopping over, whether for the night or for a few days.  Yes, it is all about the money but the good ones will give you an experience from the heavens for the time you have.  Longer stays can usually be negotiated down to very reasonable rates if you're having a good time and that is where the true value for money comes in that no ST with an EE can replicate IMO. 

You did miss your bargain punting in Pattaya - Beach Road has hundreds of girls literally just stood there waiting for custom and Soi 6 is 1000 + 300 for the rooms usually, you could probably get away without buying her a drink and if you bought a coke it would probably be 50 baht so maybe 1350 all in and the choice of probably 600-1000 girls on any given day on that road. 

Anyway safe travels and as the punter above says, you shouldn't miss out fucking girls you like over literally a few quid..

Offline Helloyou75001

They're different things though.  Clinical FKK club Vs Thai GFE, if you choose well.  Prices have definitely crept up in Thailand, and service levels probably gone down.  1500 for freelancers and bar girls for ST is fairly normal. 2500-3k LT.  You can add/subtract 500-1000 baht either way on those prices depending on the looks of the girl and the age and looks of yourself.  You do pay an old/ugly premium especially on younger girls there, they will pick and choose who they want to fuck and if they're young and pretty they have other options.  There have never been so many young guys knocking about over there either, when I was over there in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket this year most of the hot girls out and about in clubs were with young guys or with guys who reeked of cash (buying bottles of spirits in clubs etc at 4k a pop)

Attitude can sometimes overcome age and looks though, it's a cultural thing and if you turn up looking miserable going bar to bar, girl to girl asking "how much" you are not understanding the place and going to get nowhere.  Same way guys who up front ask "how much?" on Thai Friendly get rejected by almost everybody, even if the girls are straight up whores.  Note, the fella on one of these threads who has met TF girls and not paid by interacting with them over a longer period of time and no doubt being nice to them. 

The value in Thailand is LT.  It is harder to find these days, but it is still there.  You can't really beat a THai girl you get on with who gives you a great service in the room stopping over, whether for the night or for a few days.  Yes, it is all about the money but the good ones will give you an experience from the heavens for the time you have.  Longer stays can usually be negotiated down to very reasonable rates if you're having a good time and that is where the true value for money comes in that no ST with an EE can replicate IMO. 

You did miss your bargain punting in Pattaya - Beach Road has hundreds of girls literally just stood there waiting for custom and Soi 6 is 1000 + 300 for the rooms usually, you could probably get away without buying her a drink and if you bought a coke it would probably be 50 baht so maybe 1350 all in and the choice of probably 600-1000 girls on any given day on that road. 

Anyway safe travels and as the punter above says, you shouldn't miss out fucking girls you like over literally a few quid..

By the way, when I said 2000baht is expensive, that is the price quoted excluding the bar fine.

I just watched a youtube video of a dude going through all the bar and asking for the bar fine cost and it was averaging around 1500 baht.

So really a ST total price is double the price quoted by the girl. Closer to 3500-4500 baht for a ST session.

For that price I can have 2-3 punt in germany

Maybe a few quid for you but not for me. I'm not posting the link as I understood here we don't allow external links.

And yeah paying 2500 or even 3000 for a good LT then yeah happy to pay. But how do I know I'd get a good experience?

I much prefer paying first for ST and then do LT if the experience is good. I had too many bad experience / starfish sex / rushed sex to pay for a potential disaster upfront.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 07:50:34 am by Helloyou75001 »