Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Selena Sparkles (Cambridge in call)  (Read 3843 times)

4 review(s) for Miss_Selena (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline happyharry

Selena Sparkles. Cambridge in call. March 2014. 1 hour. £130.

External Link/Members Only

After booking with Selena, I came across some negative posts about her in the discussion forum. By that time my heart was ruling my head so I set off to Cambridge with some apprehension.

I'm so glad that I did.

Selena is as described in her profile, and the photos are certainly her. About 5ft 6ins once out of her heels. Slim with a good figure. Some tattoos and a pierced nipple but not in a chav sort of way. The sort of girl who has looked after herself.

She was working from an apartment a few minutes from Cambridge railway station. All very clean with shower and fresh towels on offer. Very safe and anonymous. She said that she has a regular "day job" so only works on her days off.

From the minute that the door was closed we were kissing passionately then she dropped onto her knees to give me a blow job which she did like a real pro. Plenty of attention to my balls, shaft, and some deep throat. On to the bed where I returned the favour. She tasted fresh and sweet and became very aroused. Some passionate embraces with plenty of DFK before she delivered some more oral (without) which led onto some 69. Time for penetration (covered). Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, and then mish with her legs over her shoulders allowing deep penetration. Some mutual anal play (she doesn't offer A) and then some prolonged oral (which she really does excel at) until I could hold back no longer. She took the lot before trotting off to the bathroom for a discrete spit.

A clean up and a chat during which I mentioned the negative posts on this board. She was disappointed how it had all kicked off, and even more so that she ended up being banned for exercising her right to reply. I am inclined to believe that her use of that photo was simply naïve. But that's just my opinion.

Maybe best you doubters find out for yourselves then leave a review based on your experience, as I have done. I shall return.

Offline cunnyhunt

Selena Sparkles. Cambridge in call. March 2014. 1 hour. £130.

External Link/Members Only

A clean up and a chat during which I mentioned the negative posts on this board. She was disappointed how it had all kicked off, and even more so that she ended up being banned for exercising her right to reply. I am inclined to believe that her use of that photo was simply naïve. But that's just my opinion.

Maybe best you doubters find out for yourselves then leave a review based on your experience, as I have done. I shall return.

A prossies right to reply ?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19948.0 for a more full picture.

I am glad you had a good time but based on her shit attitude which was first hand I would not visit.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
It wasn't naive, it was fucking stupid. She thought she could get away with it and said it was her on email, when called out she called a punter a sad man for exposing her lies. She was banned for being abusive, not expressing an opinion. I'm not saying she isn't a good prossie, but she is about as innocent as Jimmy Saville. It's good to hear a review that paints a different picture though.

Jerico

I've also seen her. In Norwich. And I would've given her a positive too. Maybe not the very best I've seen but definitely enjoyable n genuine and would recommend.  8/10.

vorian

I've also seen her. In Norwich. And I would've given her a positive too. Maybe not the very best I've seen but definitely enjoyable n genuine and would recommend.  8/10.

Probably would have been a good move for her not to have come on to UKP and make a fool of herself then.

Jerico

Probably would have been a good move for her not to have come on to UKP and make a fool of herself then.

Possibly but we all make mistakes and I liked her. I'm not saying she was the hottest whore I've seen and a must see but she's well above average and good fun punt.

Offline happyharry

I can only echo the comments made by Jerico. Her comms prior to the punt were excellent with prompt replies to my texts. Her attitude during the punt was very enthusiastic, and 8/10 for performance is about right although I'd say the oral was worth 9/10. In addition, she didn't ask for the money upfront, in fact I said "I'd better pay you" as I was dressed and about to depart. That in itself suggests that this lady is a little naive ?

vorian

I am glad you have all had a good punt, if you see this WG again might I suggest you point out that being naive is no excuse for being rude.

I can assure you I'm not fake u pathetic man! Book & see for yourself - one blessing tho I'm glad my life isn't as sad as yours that all I have to do is trail thu adultwork profiles! Time to get a life I think ;)

Offline Rock123

vorian

Profile no longer on aw.

It will be back under a different name, then just need to link the new profile to this thread.

I am not saying that WG's do not have the ability to reply, I can point out examples recently when this has happened and the girls in question have been articulate and considered in the response, it is the idiots that come on and appear stupid, rude or both are the ones which show they have no professionalism or business sense.

Jerico

It will be back under a different name, then just need to link the new profile to this thread.

I am not saying that WG's do not have the ability to reply, I can point out examples recently when this has happened and the girls in question have been articulate and considered in the response, it is the idiots that come on and appear stupid, rude or both are the ones which show they have no professionalism or business sense.

seems like this is turning into a witch hunt. Maybe she's just on holiday.

vorian

seems like this is turning into a witch hunt. Maybe she's just on holiday.

It is her comments on this forum and the lack of sense she had when making those comments which I personally believe is the issue. She may well give a good service to some punters,  but then again ParisB may give an excellent service as well. Doesn't mean she could be recommended,  my point is her actions have showed a nasty and stupid side and she should now be linked to this thread.  No one made her provide a bad service or attack a punter on UKP for giving his honest feedback.  That was her choice and hers alone.