Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Be!lle  (Read 920 times)

1 review(s) for xx Miky Love xx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline elihd

External Link/Members Only

I met her yesterday, shes Bulgarian, texted her asking if she does owo + FK + CIM, her answer was "yes hun" i was a bit suspicious initially and i was right about it. She is based in a flat behind st enoch.

Cut the story short, i was let in - went up to the room (she is the girl in the picture and have great body+ tits)- i asked her if she does owo + cim + fk as i said in the text then she says its extra. I almost back out,  i told her thats not what she said in the messages. She started mumbling and said something like "okay this time just for you". Handed the money, started doing a bit of FK then a bit of tit wank then she grab a fucking condom! at this point i couldnt be arsed arguing any more so went along with it. The bj (OW) was good enough, she was enthusiastic about it, a few deep throat and she can take it nice & deep, sex was okay. At the end she gave me another bj, almost cum in the condom, took it off then gave her pearl necklace.

Overall quality of punt was avergae, I gave her negative as no owo + cim offered even though i asked in advance. Lesson learn about going with first instinct in the future.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 03:00:52 pm by elihd »

jg048012

glad I didnt venture there yesterday then as she'd been on my radar - somehow I perceived her as more unlikely than the others that ultimately let me down - lot to be said for gut instinct, and I know it's been said already many times, but if it seems too good to be true, it generally is :)