Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raeya Oriental  (Read 2333 times)

3 review(s) for Raeya Oriental (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

The Architect

Raeya Oriental External Link/Members Only Positive

Saw Raeya quite a while back, early last year when she was touring Glasgow. Great attitude, obviously enjoys what she does. Looks as per her profile pics. She's a bit older than I usually go for and you can see she has a few wrinkles. Not a problem though. She has the enthusiasm of a teenager.

Once inside, and parted with cash, I took a shower and returned to the room to find she wasn't there although I could hear her close by, doing something. She walked past the door and as she went by she put her head round the door and cheekily stuck her tongue out at me, ha. Returned two seconds later and basically just jumped on me and starting kissing me. As I say, great attitude and enthusiasm. Pleasure to be with. Decent enough OWO, and I could see she was enjoying watching herself in the large mirror on the far wall. Shagged her in mish, and it was obviously important to her that I cum. Can't fault her for that, although to be honest it was a little off-putting. Nevermind.

All in all, I would say a decent punt is pretty much guaranteed with her, although you might prefer something younger and hotter if you're lucky enough to have the choice. Haven't seen her up this way for a while though, she seems to spend most of her time down South now.

Offline pay as u hoe

five reviews posted on the same day about hookers you saw months ago. The words shit and bull come to mind.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 10:09:03 pm by pay as u hoe »

Hibernian

Have to agree with first poster
I've seen Raeya 4 times in Glasgow( both sides of the river!!)
Great every time - likes to please but she hasn't been up here for a while

Thehun10

five reviews posted on the same day about hookers you saw months ago. The words shit and bull come to mind.

I do not agree!
I think the "The Architect" is genuine.

Tjkooker

I do not agree!
I think the "The Architect" is genuine.

Agreed. Far too random a selection of hoes. None of the usual suspects reviewed either.

The Architect

What does this even mean? Do you think I just posted several thousand words of bullshit on a random forum for the hell of it? Or, if you think I'm a pimp, then I've gone to some pretty extreme lengths to deceive people, eh. Or are you maybe a bit retarded, mate?   :crazy:

Tjkooker

Dont fret too much. Guys on here are rightfully defensive. Every skank and pimp with internet access seem to hijack this site.

Offline willie loman

Good reviews, keep them coming.

Offline tazman1002001

Good feedback Archie thanks for that.

And don't worry about the "self appointed moderators on this site" .......they always give newbies a hard time (that was me a few mths ago) but fuck em and keep posting you're reviews and they will eventually fuck off and leave you in peace....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline pay as u hoe

What does this even mean? Do you think I just posted several thousand words of bullshit on a random forum for the hell of it? Or, if you think I'm a pimp, then I've gone to some pretty extreme lengths to deceive people, eh. Or are you maybe a bit retarded, mate?   :crazy:

Yeah OK i may have judged your posts prematurely.
As long as thats the only thing i am doing prematurely i wont be losing any fucking sleeping over it to be fair.