Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CharlieMaiBrooke pics??  (Read 1680 times)

Offline Donkey

External Link/Members Only

Hi guys, Noob here so please don't eat me alive!
I was interested in meeting CharlieMaiBrooke but I was a bit suspicious of her pics and I searched for them on google images and not 1 belongs to her. All stolen. What's even more confusing is that she almost has 100 positive feedback and not 1 person commented on her photos so maybe it's just me? Can someone shed any light? Also apologies for my bad grammar but I guess I'm kinda understood.

Offline alreytyoof

Saw Charlie last year when her profile was fairly new and some of the pictures on her profile were of someone else, so was initially disappointed when I first saw her as I had my expectations.

The pictures on her profile now are definitely her and the fake ones are no longer there I believe.

She is a lovely girl and very easy to get along with though I haven't been back since as we didn't really click.

Offline mcb

She was touring in Newcastle a few months ago. I paid for access to her private gallery, and immediately recognised one was of former TNA Wrestling “knockout” SoCal Val, and another was of a model I actually know in real life! Safe to say I didn’t go through with a booking.

If she has cleaned up her act since and is now using pictures all of her, then that’s great. But you shouldn’t try passing off pictures of others as yourself, and charging for them, if you don’t actually have any pictures of yourself to use.

EDIT: Looking at her profile and her blog, she’s moaning she’s been reported to Adultwork for using fake pics: External Link/Members Only Oh, my heart bleeds! :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 04:19:19 pm by mcb »

punteman

This thread caught my eye because I was thinking of booking CMB and she does have a positive review here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19242.0

But all these concerns about fake photos is slightly putting me off!

@alreytyoof as you've seen Charlie, would you recommend a meeting? Is she a good looking size 8 girl as advertised?

Thanks

Offline alreytyoof

I'd say she is more a size 10 which is what she states on her website (External Link/Members Only) and has a good physique, quite toned if I remember correctly. Also a pretty large tattoo on her back if you're into that thing. The current photos in her free gallery on Adultwork are certainly her and should give you an idea.

I would recommend her, there's a lot worse out there for the price and she sometimes offers reduced rates on her profile. Also very good communication when I booked her.

punteman

Thanks for the feedback alreytyoof.

On Charlie's AW profile she's down as a size 8 and on the "Interview" tab it says the tattoos are "discrete"?!
But I suppose you wouldn't normally see someone's back

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Thanks for the feedback alreytyoof.

On Charlie's AW profile she's down as a size 8 and on the "Interview" tab it says the tattoos are "discrete"?!
But I suppose you wouldn't normally see someone's back
Discreet = airbrushed out.