Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: young-glamourous... hull  (Read 2425 times)

enigma247

first of all, hi everyone, have been punting for a few years & reading reviews etc on this site, so thought i'd join up..
has anyone seen the following WG off AW External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

she looks to good to be true & at £90 an hour i'm thinking of investing some of me hard earned with a visit, i'm just a tad suspicious that there's a catch or maybe i'm just and embittered owld tw@t!!

what d'you all reckon??

Offline Kriss

Pictures look good, although I think her tits are fake. Take the plunge, why not?
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline wristjob

There's a pic in her gallery "My new boobs 32F cup" - those are not good.

Offline NIK

Isn't this title a misnomer?  :D

Offline finn5555

Pictures look good, although I think her tits are fake. Take the plunge, why not?

No shit Sherlock  :dash:

Offline Blade1960

Yeah anyone seen this girl yet ?
She does look "Too good to be true" at £90 for the hour But if she is genuine then she defo looks Great Value  ;)

Offline thewelshwizard

I tried to book her when she was in Newcastle a few weeks ago.  Very evasive and wouldn't commit to a time.  Bit of a time waster I think.

Offline thewelshwizard

Please ignore my last post, it was a different girl - sorry.

Offline max helmet

Yep! Saw her earlier in the year. She's certainly genuine! Had a half hour with her, good value and a pleasant, friendly girl.

young-glamourous

Guys I have never been 2 Newcastle in my life!!!!!!! Thats a lie!!!!   N my new boobs so what I payed 4 them I show them off. Im real girls from beverley do keep them selfs well ib shape unlike hull chavs. My boobs r all nice now no swell to them n look natural.  But Newcastle what a lie

Offline FLYING BLUE

Guys I have never been 2 Newcastle in my life!!!!!!! Thats a lie!!!!.  But Newcastle what a lie

If you took the time to read just 2 posts prior to this from you, then you would see that the OP apologised 6 months ago saying he had mistaken the girl for you :dash:

Quote from Welsh Wizard - Please ignore my last post, it was a different girl - sorry.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 10:22:08 pm by FLYING BLUE »

James999

Guys I have never been 2 Newcastle in my life!!!!!!! Thats a lie!!!!   N my new boobs so what I payed 4 them I show them off. Im real girls from beverley do keep them selfs well ib shape unlike hull chavs. My boobs r all nice now no swell to them n look natural.  But Newcastle what a lie

Are you a bit FIK ?

vorian

For fuck sake, you were the one to bump an old thread and make yourself look stupid.  :dash:

Offline NIK

Are you a bit FIK ?

No, she will be 'educated to degree standard.'  :cool: