Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Kate back in Glasgow...  (Read 2449 times)

moosehead69

Saw from my old hotlist the pocket rocket petite Kate is back in Glasgow..think she is worth a visit saw her few years ago in east end but wondering if anyone seen her recently?

External Link/Members Only

Offline allypally

There's been a few reviews done this year... Quite a few negs have been posted

moosehead69

Yeah just read them after I posted .. maybe keep cash for another xmas treat!

Offline allypally

Yeah just read them after I posted .. maybe keep cash for another xmas treat!

Agree, but slim pickings just now!

moosehead69

Agree, but slim pickings just now!
Any views on Layla Exotic seems good reviews ?

Offline allypally

Any views on Layla Exotic seems good reviews ?

I have met her before, nothing to add to all previous reviews. If your wanting a good fuck session with anal included then she's the one at the moment. All reviews I've seen are pretty accurate tbh.

Offline Astarter

I remember reading glowing reviews when she first hit the Glasgow scene. Still never met her but would consider as a short notice punt. Unfortunately has had a couple of negative reviews about reliability of late.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 01:38:03 pm by Alexstarter »

Offline JJ72

She's back and forth from there and Nottingham for whatever reason.

Wouldn't have categorised her as having "left" though due to the frequency

Offline allypally

She's back and forth from there and Nottingham for whatever reason.

Wouldn't have categorised her as having "left" though due to the frequency

And now in Bristol  :crazy: :wacko:

Offline randydandy2013

£100 for an hr and nothing shown for 1/2 hr on profile.

Offline Boinky

I noticed her 30 min option had gone. She's been on my HL for a while and I've tried to book a few times but never with any success due to timing.

With her recent poor reviews, I'd be reluctant to book for an hour for the first time. I prefer a 30 min first-time meet.

Online Gus69

moosehead69

“Q. Do you travel?   A. No, I don't.”
Just up and down the country .... should run a sweep as to where next ... Aberdeen or Bristol ... :crazy:

Offline randydandy2013

Maybe she just parks her profile in different cities when she’s not working as some WG’s tend to do.

Offline The Man With No Name

Yeah, always fancied a quicky due to her eagerness and full-on attitude. Seemed a great bet for such a punt at only 40 quid, provided I was already up that end of the town. And in fairness to her actual fucking performance, both her recent negs (with only one older) have been for time-wasting.

But was never tempted by anything longer - due to her questionable looks, overly skinny, plain (although tight) body and general lack of assets. Simply not hot or versatile enough to turn me on enough, for a decent second round.

Now 15 min no longer seems to be an option, I certainly won't be coughing up a ton to leave early.

Offline randydandy2013

Her profile now showing 15 min and 1/2 hr bookings with number displayed. She’s still up in Dundee

Offline allypally

Her profile now showing 15 min and 1/2 hr bookings with number displayed. She’s still up in Dundee

I noticed her profile stated Cardiff yesterday  :crazy:

Offline The Man With No Name

Good to know, cheers. She has gotten around a lot over the last year, but has always seemed to flock back to Glasgow for longer durations than anywhere else.

Still wouldn't say "no" to quickly pounding her up against a wall in that little tartan skirt for 40 quid - presuming she relocates somewhere convenient than the Saltmarket, or at least somewhere I happen to be passing.