Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lazy fuckers !!  (Read 2109 times)

Offline riskytimes

ok so here we go i just went to the sent messages box on my AW account and 36 WG's failed to respond to a basic " hello im free today would like to see you have cash in pocket " totally amazing they either are all loaded or cant be arsed to respond . Now I can appreciate that if they are being pimped but i dont touch foreign euro girls and stick mainly to british just my prefered choice .

AW is getting so hard to actually get a punt im thinking of disabling my account and joining a swingers site at least i would get a confirmed fuck !! if half of the girls on AW were actually legally employed how many would still have a job owing to lazyness !!!!

Online Jonestown

It's the run upto Easter, kids are on holiday, people are going away, EE's are going back home for long weekend, so maybe emails are a low priority. Why not try the phone ?

Offline dudezilla

None of them ever reply to their messages - except perhaps a week later.

Calling or texting their number is about the only way I get through these days, which kinda makes the AW booking and review system a waste of time.

Redhead Lover

Some of them might not have logged in for ages too. Not that I'm defending their lazy asses - bad business model to setup a profile and not reply to anyone!  Frustrating when you have cash on the hip too

Offline Malvolio

If you're looking for a punt on the day then picking up the phone is the way to go.

pking_paul

And I assume these girls say that they are available that day? I love British part timers and they rarely are.

Offline NigelF

If you're looking for a punt on the day then picking up the phone is the way to go.

I strongly agree with this sentiment although of course it's very annoying when they don't have one up. It's even worse when they've paid to have the green "available now" sign.

I do think OP's message is rather stupid (it's pretty fucking obvious that they'll get cash in their pocket if they see you) so it might somewhat smack of being some sort of idiot/timewaster but still, he makes it clear he's available the whole day so if they were looking for business and had any sense they would at least reply to him.

It's crazy how difficult it sometimes is to give these idiots money!

Offline CityTillIDie

Just a thought - are you on any local WG blacklist if there is one where you are?
I know there's one round here and they exchange notes on punters, timewasters, dodgy blokes etc.

Not for a moment am I suggesting you're a timewaster or dodgy in any way. But if you've pissed someone off or rubbed them up the wrong way...

36 is a lot of non-replies!

CTID

Offline riskytimes

nope perfect feedback !!! and for some time now they are just laaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzeeee

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I wouldn't respond to a message like that either. If so many haven't responded to that message, maybe it's time to change your initial message. No doubt some are lazy, but many probably see that message and think time waster. I certainly do.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 06:17:15 pm by Rochelle »

Offline NigelF

I wouldn't respond to a message like that either. If so many haven't responded to that message, maybe it's time to change your initial message. No doubt some are lazy, but many probably see that message and think time waster. I certainly do.

Even I did (to an extent - see my previous post).

I think you've got your answer OP. Although we're definitely all in agreement that at least some (although I think it's many) WGs are very lazy.

Offline The_Don

I've only used the A/W email system a few times, due to R/B or flirts. IMO, its a waste of time and it only resulted in negative experiences.

If a W/G isn't displaying a number or willing to provide one, I just move on.

Its up W/G how they wish to conduct bookings and who they wish to see.

But don't care for or have very little use, for some part of the AW systems (emails, RB, bookings, feedback, etc). Its to open to abuse and misuse, IMO.

Currently, I won't change the way I book (and pay for) a W/G, regardless of her feedback or reviews, on A/W or UKP and UKE.

Its just the way I punt. No phone number = no booking from me. Feedback on A/W required = No booking from me.

My A/W account is 6 + years old and it has no feedback on it and its going to stay that way for some time.

I don't need some 2 liners on A/W, just to please or state I'm a punter, to a W/G

I use a phone, good manners and cash. The rest is in her hands after that point (service, attitude and VFM)

Offline BlueRock

Phone is best. To get a reply from email best be polite and a good idea is to put in some line about looking for a regular girl as you're new to that neck of the woods.