Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: rosalie loralei-lee, Folkestone: proper filth (but not in a sexy way)  (Read 2392 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5149787) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline palatino

rosalie loralei-lee, Folkestone
External Link/Members Only

As promised, posting a review here. Apologies for not posting this earlier, it must have been about a year ago that I saw her but as she is still around, I think it’s probably still useful. She worked and I believe still does work from a house near Folkestone town centre, best place to park is Foresters Way.
She is not alone in that house, at least one other lady working there, who I also saw on another occasion, shelby z External Link/Members Only
We had arranged the whole thing by text, were she responded quite quickly and in a friendly way.
Now, as I’ve mentioned before, she is easily 20 years older than she says, so late 50s would be a reasonable guess. I think the AW pictures are her. Long red hair, petite, rock hard fake boobs, and if I remember correctly, lip filler. She does make an effort to look nice, but it’s far removed from a natural and youthfully pretty look.
We had a short chat about what I enjoyed. Now I have to admit she was not the kind of lady who makes me feel adventurous. OWO with a CIM finish always works well for me for round 1. She worked my cock well, okay BJ skills, with predictable results. No cum dodging, spat in tissue. It is what it is.
Round 2 some OWO to begin with, cowgirl, doggy, going through the motions really, but my heart wasn’t in it, so I had to call it a day.
If you are bored reading this, well I have to admit I was bored doing it.
Most memorable detail was the stairs and the bathroom. The stairs had the most worn out carpet I’ve seen in all my life. How to get that effect? It looked a thousand years old.
The bathroom was huge, luxury dimensions really, but filled with all sorts of rubbish: a tip really, but with running water. And some lingering smell that I couldn’t quite put my finger on, but it wasn’t a perfumed garden exactly.
And of course, what else I saw of the house was all a bit of a dump as well.  :vomit: Sorry, I realise I sound like a very grumpy estate agent!
Bottom line: Okay lady (probably GILF territory), no quibbles delivery of services agreed at a correct price (I don’t remember if it was £130/h then, I think it was more like £120, but to be honest I’m just not sure), disgusting house.
I can’t really fault her, but the overall package wasn’t a pleasant memory either.
Recommended? If you can’t afford the train ticket to London.
Will I return? Unlikely, but who knows. Kent is a desert.

Offline Spacer

Thanks for sticking to your promise and posting a review.

I was thinking about booking her before the lockdown but tbh, after reading your review, the lockdown has saved me £130 and a heap of disappointment.

Much appreciated.

Spacer

Offline Raven

Great review OP and thanks for the heads up  :drinks:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for following through with the review, OP. Unfortunately it's over 6 months ago so I've moved to the discussion board. Still useful intel though. :hi: