Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: mixed lucy slut (Southampton)  (Read 2442 times)

RX8 Racer

Mixed lucy slut, 1 hour incall, £120, English/Italian. Aged 25.

Comms - very good comms, texted her the day before the meet and got a fast response, texted on the day 1 hour before to confirm so no issues there.

Location - Discreet house 5 minutes walk from Southampton central station, very easy to find and with plenty of free parking on her street too.

Got to her door and when she opened up I could see straight away that she was definately the girl in the pictures and a real stunner, impressed already. She led me to the bedroom and sorted paperwork and offered me a drink. Her English is very good, definately a fluent speaker so there are certainly no language barrier issues.

We both stripped off and got a look at her gorgeous tits, huge 34 GG and perfectly natural with plenty to play with. Lovely pretty face with a nice smile to go with it, cracking ass and she had her pretty blonde hair tied back in a small ponytail.

Onto the action, she started off giving me OWO, she had a nice relaxing technique and made sexy moans throughout. Got the rubber on next and pounded her doggy style hard and fast for awhile before she jumped back on top and sucked me off abit more as I really liked her technique.

Fucked her in mish for awhile after that and she had her sexy eyes glued to mine the whole time and made great moans throughout the whole encounter. Got my cock nice and deep in her pussy and still kept it nice and fast paced. I managed to hold off from cumming until the end though thankfully as I saved that for those enormous tits of hers, unleashed a huge cumshot all over her tits, so fantastic! Loved the way she was begging me for my spunk too, real sweet move on her part.

She offered a shower, spare towel and another drink, all of which I accepted and I respect the way she really puts herself out there for your convenience. She was not only very pretty and a great fuck but also very welcoming and enthusiatic, she didn't clockwatch at all for the whole hour and all of her attention was focused on me.

All services listed on her profile are included in the booking, OWO, FK, protected sex in all positions, etc which is what I was primarily after. Only thing to note though is that if want to do CIM its an extra £20. Highly recommended and I am glad I chose to stay for an hour instead of 30 minutes as that had been my initial plan. One of the best currently in Southampton by far!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Zimbaman

Hey thanks for the review. Sounds like you had a good time, and nice to see another enthusiastic WG in the area!  :hi:

Offline DrConners

Lovely pretty face with a nice smile to go with it

and

She was not only very pretty and a great fuck but also very welcoming and enthusiatic

Main profile pictures look heavily photoshopped to me, so these statements are based upon your own personal opinion, I've asked you before about ensuring your wearing your bins during a punt RX  ;)

she had her pretty blonde hair tied back in a small ponytail.

And you mean she couldn't be arsed to do her hair before you rocked up  :unknown:

Not for me personally, she looks like a big old unit but sounds like you had a good time, so thanks for posting a review  :hi:

One of her gallery pictures she's left a can of air freshener in plain view - she obviously has had issues with pungent odours before  :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

bigmanbigman

Rx have you seen that other shit wg alice back many times and compair ing this one to her ???
No place for girls that give shit service
Pls say it as it is !!!!
Also a wg with zero or 1 feed back is desperately seeking
Good reviews here  !!
Be truly truth full
Not cunt struck !!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 11:34:46 am by bigmanbigman »

Offline Zimbaman

Closer inspection... the photos look as if they might well be misleading. Well spotted DrConners. Any thoughts RX? Remember, we want a frank an honest review. Anything else is not in keeping with this site.  :thumbsup:

RX8 Racer

Closer inspection... the photos look as if they might well be misleading. Well spotted DrConners. Any thoughts RX? Remember, we want a frank an honest review. Anything else is not in keeping with this site.  :thumbsup:

A few photos might seem misleading, however she was definately the sexy girl in the pictures. I've been very honest with regard to everything else especially her services, etc.

RX8 Racer

Rx have you seen that other shit wg alice back many times and compair ing this one to her ???
No place for girls that give shit service
Pls say it as it is !!!!
Also a wg with zero or 1 feed back is desperately seeking
Good reviews here  !!
Be truly truth full
Not cunt struck !!

It is a good review and I have been honest with the service Lucy offers AND delivers. This review is about mixed lucy slut, it has nothing to do with other WG's so stop bringing them up when they have no relevance here!

bigmanbigman

Rx racer it is relevant
To talk about other girls you have reviewed  here
You seem very KEEN  for that not to happen and RACE away to a different subject
Ok you like these girls thats fine
But dont big them up so far
They sound like the queen of wgs.
Your punt your views .
Remember you rent a pussy
You dont have to spout like one .

Offline Steve_jones14

Interesting, her pictures are used by Alexandra at Exclusive Girlfriends External Link/Members Only

I reviewed her and gave her a negative:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=132849.0

Of course it could be a different girl, but the photo of her in the mirror with air-freshener looks familiar. I tried to blank out the experience!

Offline Zimbaman

I think we really need to hear back from RX on this. Is this a genuine review?

bigmanbigman

It is a good review and I have been honest with the service Lucy offers AND delivers. This review is about mixed lucy slut, it has nothing to do with other WG's so stop bringing them up when they have no relevance here!
interesting play on words here
It is a good Review
I have been honest
Services offered AND
delivered
*****************"*""**,********

RX8 Racer

Yes of course it's genuine! I wouldn't post a review of a girl that I haven't seen, that would be rather pointless and a waste of time....

RX8 Racer

interesting play on words here
It is a good Review
I have been honest
Services offered AND
delivered
*****************"*""**,********

Theres a reason for using those words, because it's true! What is your problem? Your always hounding me over everything I say and do.

Offline DrConners

Interesting, her pictures are used by Alexandra at Exclusive Girlfriends External Link/Members Only

Of course it could be a different girl, but the photo of her in the mirror with air-freshener looks familiar. I tried to blank out the experience!

RX don't throw your rattle out of your pram or take your football & fuck off home, mate, you've got a habit of just not reponding to some questions which really (IMO) you should. It would definitely (that's how it's spelt BTW) reinforce other forum members opinions of your credability & integrity in relation to your reviews if you responded to Steve_Jones quoted above.

This isn't a personal attack & all joking aside regarding references to the whole Keen thing, I personally don't think your a previously banned member, just remember it is a public forum  :unknown:

If it is the same girl (which it is) then we have polar opposite opinions here, of course you are entitled to yours - I have to say though after reading through Mr Jones14 review yours sounds more & more like fluffy bollocks.

No offense.

bigmanbigman

Yes of course it's genuine! I wouldn't post a review of a girl that I haven't seen, that would be rather pointless and a waste of time....
rx i am sure you have seen her and are happy with the meet but  you paint a dream meeting where our  fellow punter does not .

Offline DrConners

Not that I particularly care but he's been back online & just ignored the above so I'm writing the review off as bollocks  :thumbsdown:

DISCLAIMER : Thats just my opinion  ;)

bigmanbigman

Not that I particularly care but he's been back online & just ignored the above so I'm writing the review off as bollocks  :thumbsdown:

DISCLAIMER : Thats just my opinion  ;) +1.000
Diversion  by rx racer !!

bigmanbigman

more so rx a waste of other punters cash ..

Offline Zimbaman

DISCLAIMER : Thats just my opinion  ;)

Agree completely  :thumbsdown:

RX8 Racer

It is the same girl, its a shame you had a bad experience with her but when I saw her she made the effort, was enthusiastic, welcoming and most importantly she delivered all the services I requested. I see some people are put off by the pictures being photoshopped but she was the same girl though when seeing her in person. This is just how I feel about the matter, whether or not the UKP coppers agree with this is there choice and I'm not going to change that.

bigmanbigman

It is the same girl, its a shame you had a bad experience with her but when I saw her she made the effort, was enthusiastic, welcoming and most importantly she delivered all the services I requested. I see some people are put off by the pictures being photoshopped but she was the same girl though when seeing her in person. This is just how I feel about the matter, whether or not the UKP coppers agree with this is there choice and I'm not going to change that.
rx your view are yours just others do not agree !

RX8 Racer

rx your view are yours just others do not agree !

I know and I'm not going to change that.