Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pregnant Alena - Marylebone  (Read 2129 times)

50 review(s) for Evelina 22 (29 positive, 7 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
32 review(s) for Evelina 21 (17 positive, 6 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
28 review(s) for Evita Sweet 21 (16 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline lado96

External Link/Members Only

Cost £100 for 30 min

Location 3 Mins Walk From Edgware Road Station. The flat itself was bit messy and with no towels available in the bathroom.

Meet I had this pregnancy fetish for a while and wanted to try it with her. I texted her a day before and confirmed my booking an hour before the actual meet. The meet happened on mid February.

She was wearing the lingerie on the picture but it could barely fit that swollen massive tits.  Asked for the payment right away before I could even rest and no kiss was offered during the whole meet.

Her service is pretty vanilla and I started with sucking her big nipples and playing with her tits. I tried RO which for a while (She was clean and fully shaved) and switched to OW. The OW was quite good tbh and loved looking at that tits and belly. Started with Reverse Cowgirl, doggy and finished inside bag on missionary.

She does not have the best attitude and you almost feel like fucking a doll with her emotionless fake moans. Thanks to previous punters who recommended booking her only for 30 mins, as I can't imagine the awkwardness with her in an hour booking. And I was quite shocked to see her working with Walking Brace on her one leg.

She may not be for everyone and if you're really into pregnant woman, I would only recommend a 30 min booking.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Payyourwaymate

Good lord she has not given birth yet?

Offline lillythesavage

Good lord she has not given birth yet?

It will fall out soon, literally, she must be well lubed  :D

Offline Randson

Cost £100 for 30 min

Location 3 Mins Walk From Edgware Road Station. The flat itself was bit messy and with no towels available in the bathroom.

Meet I had this pregnancy fetish for a while and wanted to try it with her. I texted her a day before and confirmed my booking an hour before the actual meet. The meet happened on mid February.

She was wearing the lingerie on the picture but it could barely fit that swollen massive tits.  Asked for the payment right away before I could even rest and no kiss was offered during the whole meet.

Her service is pretty vanilla and I started with sucking her big nipples and playing with her tits. I tried RO which for a while (She was clean and fully shaved) and switched to OW. The OW was quite good tbh and loved looking at that tits and belly. Started with Reverse Cowgirl, doggy and finished inside bag on missionary.

She does not have the best attitude and you almost feel like fucking a doll with her emotionless fake moans. Thanks to previous punters who recommended booking her only for 30 mins, as I can't imagine the awkwardness with her in an hour booking. And I was quite shocked to see her working with Walking Brace on her one leg.

She may not be for everyone and if you're really into pregnant woman, I would only recommend a 30 min booking.

Hidden Image/Members Only

It says she is lactating and offers breast feeding - did you experience while nipple sucking?

Online Voyager

As much as I like Alena, I could never visit a visibly pregnant woman for sexual services.  I consider pregnant woman as something sacred but seems for Alena it is a business opportunity  :rolleyes:  I note she has also upped her rates.

Shame, that body will never be as tight anymore.

Offline lado96

It says she is lactating and offers breast feeding - did you experience while nipple sucking?

Unfortunately nope, maybe she's lactating now

Offline mozax

Yeah, 30 minutes is the best. I booked her for an hour a couple months ago. Finished in half hour. She asked me if I wanna leave early and returned the balance amount. Next punter waiting apparently  :lol: