Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh-Bunny-On-Tour, Oxford - B&S, BS and dreadful attitude  (Read 1349 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7467814) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cunning Punt]

Offline Cunning Punt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms:
I made an enquiry via text and said the services I wanted including CIM, and received a stock reply text with services and extras. I confirmed I wanted CIM as extra (£20) on top of the standard £100 for 30mins.
It is clear that the comms are not handled by her but a maid remotely.

The usual tourers' hotel north of Oxford.

The girl
Certainly not 20 or the slim thing in the only AW photo. The girl I met was Welsh, fairly attractive, but tubby with large breasts and pierced clit.

I note there is another profile with Welsh Bunny in the name where there has been some switching of girls, most recently reviewed by anonymous72, but I am not sure we saw the same girl, as I am fairly sure the breasts were natural and it seems the one he met was not fat.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=386245.0

The meet:
On arrival in the room, I laid down the money and made the point I was providing the £20 extra.

At first, the girl seemed fairly friendly and, in terms of services, there was reasonable FK and she 'appeared' to cum during RO. OWO was okay but nothing special and, as I didn't think sex was an option that day, I let her continue BJ to completion. However, when the moment came, she pulled her mouth away and said she didn't take cum in her mouth, so an unsatisfactory finish and contrary to what was confirmed beforehand.  :thumbsdown:

I wasn't particularly happy and calmly pointed out that CIM had been agreed beforehand, and I'd paid extra and signalled so. She then disputed this, and when I showed her the text, she came up with the bullshit line that CIM doesn't mean 'cum in mouth'.  :angry:

I held my ground while being very calm, despite her histrionics: "how dare you come here and be rude", "no wonder you're single" etc and claimed I had booked an hour then changed to 30mins, which I hadn't and said I had texts to show that too.

"I'll phone my boss." "Good, tell them to change the incorrect profile and texts then," I replied. I decided it was not worth continuing the discussion and arguing for the £20 back, but just to cut my losses and file my report, calling out this rude SP and her bullshit manager.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2024, 06:23:13 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Lewis

I note there is another profile with Welsh Bunny

There have been quite a few on Viva St recently too calling themself "Welsh Bunny". Probably the same bunch.