Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Danielle & Ella - Milton Keynes  (Read 7815 times)

Offline torritti29

External Link/Members Only

School holidays approaching so a need to let off steam before family commitments prevail.

Well known agency and on this occasion a pair of ground floor flats close to Travelodge.

Both ladies have their own Twitter feeds with selfies aplenty in addition to current website photos so no unexpected surprises.

Both are vivacious, up for three way sex and obliged with my film director like requests.

In view of the heat I refrained from shagging and concentrated on snogging, groping, three way ffm oral, mutual masturbation including fingering to orgasm. Both fellated me separately to CIM, and each time snowballed to each other before swallowing. Zero spillage !

A cracking time with two fully bi girls all in for £240.

Finally will the punter with his birthday 5 o clock booking with all five girls in the two flats please write a review. I did offer to the ladies that I could return to help out !

Enjoy.......
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 09:02:59 pm by torritti29 »

Offline DazzieD

Haha saw the birthday boy on Twitter- brilliant!

Offline CheeseYa

I've punted a few times with Ella and she's told me that she likes to lez it up with her colleagues, really should book a 2girl with her someday and sounds like Danielle is equally uninhibited.

Next on my punting bucket list is to find a 3girl combo so that I can receive DFK + OWO + Rimming simultaneously... not quite sure what I'd do with 5 WGs to myself!

vt

I've punted a few times with Ella and she's told me that she likes to lez it up with her colleagues, really should book a 2girl with her someday and sounds like Danielle is equally uninhibited.

Next on my punting bucket list is to find a 3girl combo so that I can receive DFK + OWO + Rimming simultaneously... not quite sure what I'd do with 5 WGs to myself!

Danielle does indeed like playing with other girls. I did a duo with her and Apple, that was fun.

I was last guy standing a couple of times at the old LMP and had 7 girls on me...boobs, pussies and willing mouths everywhere...total sensory overload!!  :cool:

Offline CheeseYa

Danielle does indeed like playing with other girls. I did a duo with her and Apple, that was fun.

I was last guy standing a couple of times at the old LMP and had 7 girls on me...boobs, pussies and willing mouths everywhere...total sensory overload!!  :cool:

7 ladies to yourself, ow that's just being greedy  ;)

Can only imagine how slobbery that snowball would be when it was drooled into the 7th WG's mouth!

vt

7 ladies to yourself, ow that's just being greedy  ;)

Can only imagine how slobbery that snowball would be when it was drooled into the 7th WG's mouth!

Sadly, by that point the tanks were empty, so I couldn't oblige the ladies with a pint of my finest cream!   :blush:   :lol: