Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Milf in Wolverhampton-thoughts  (Read 1336 times)

Offline gavp1984

Hi all,
Very little information on the below lady. I'm partial to the older woman, was just wondering if anyone has any information?
Can only find one comment on here from a Derby post.
External Link/Members Only
Cheets

Online Punterperson1971

Hi all,
Very little information on the below lady. I'm partial to the older woman, was just wondering if anyone has any information?
Can only find one comment on here from a Derby post.
External Link/Members Only
Cheets
Looks promising

Offline Dumper

Based in albion st might tofft

Offline gavp1984

She's ticking a lot of boxes for nd personally. So over the next week I'll be looking to TOFTT

Offline Beamer

Based in albion st might tofft

In the flats? If so it's a no no for me

Online Punterperson1971

Offline Beamer

Any reason Beamer

Too many undesirables hanging around especially groups of Sergio's

Online Punterperson1971

Thanks beaner she does look good but that would put me right off.

Offline gavp1984

I'd be visiting in the day and haven't seen anything untoward when I've visited other wgs there. However, it is a bit secluded for a night booking.

Offline Petesplace

I’d spotted her here External Link/Members Only but was unsure because, well it’s Vivastreet.

Offline gavp1984

I’d spotted her here External Link/Members Only but was unsure because, well it’s Vivastreet.

Those tits are so appealing

Offline Walsalllad15

I'm sure I've seen her before somewhere, looking at her body

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Those tits are so appealing

They’re fucking lovely aren’t they?

Am I being picky over the Vivastreet ad? The use of the word “gentlemans” strikes me as a Sergei spelling mistake and is not the kind of mistake made by a genuine British WG.

Offline gavp1984

They’re fucking lovely aren’t they?

Am I being picky over the Vivastreet ad? The use of the word “gentlemans” strikes me as a Sergei spelling mistake and is not the kind of mistake made by a genuine British WG.

Good spot. Also she calls herself Lara on Vivastreet and Jilly on AW. That is a shame, I'm sceptical now

Offline Beamer

Am I being picky over the Vivastreet ad? The use of the word “gentlemans” strikes me as a Sergei spelling mistake and  :hi:is not the kind of mistake made by a genuine British WG.

Good spot JJF  :hi:

Offline markeewould

more importantly locals are beginning to know what going on tehre so anyone coming and going .... putting themselves at risk for some awkward questions

Too many undesirables hanging around especially groups of Sergio's

Offline just_me

Will review as soon as can,went to see late last week.... would save money.... not british as stated, eastern european- very little service - no kissing, went to give her oral and she said no thanks just wanted to fuck as prefers, half hour booking in and out in 20 max - just wants you too cum as quick as possible and out.... good for a quick dump and go

Online Punterperson1971

Will review as soon as can,went to see late last week.... would save money.... not british as stated, eastern european- very little service - no kissing, went to give her oral and she said no thanks just wanted to fuck as prefers, half hour booking in and out in 20 max - just wants you too cum as quick as possible and out.... good for a quick dump and go
What does she look like face wise.

Offline just_me

Not the best. Very short bleach blonde hair .....not terrible facially but nothing great!

Offline gavp1984

Well this is a big disappointment but thanks to the group I won't be wasting my money.

Offline Wolfie6985

I’ll second that review, not English, no personal service what so ever, just wants you to cum quick and straight out the door. Great tits but other than that I won’t be going back.

Online Punterperson1971

I’ll second that review, not English, no personal service what so ever, just wants you to cum quick and straight out the door. Great tits but other than that I won’t be going back.
Have you seen her then????

Online Punterperson1971

Wolfie I’m just reading your review of her on here,oh wait There isn’t one and you’re 1 post on here to say you saw her basically and you’ve been a member since August 2015.

Offline Wolfie6985

Wolfie I’m just reading your review of her on here,oh wait There isn’t one and you’re 1 post on here to say you saw her basically and you’ve been a member since August 2015.

I’ll admit no previous reviews, purely been a reader for advice before now but thought I’d post about this one as I’d recently seen her.

Online Punterperson1971

I’ll admit no previous reviews, purely been a reader for advice before now but thought I’d post about this one as I’d recently seen her.
Well rather than lurk & leech reviews would be helpful