Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: List for CIM + Swallow  (Read 2160 times)

Offline Essex3

Hi Guys,

Can we make a list of girls who do CIM and Swallow for a decent price. For half hours no more than £60 and for 1 hour no more than £140 all inclusive.

I used to have a regular girl but she has long gone.

diamond_dawg

Offline Dreyfus

purely academic (since I think she retired) but the cutest swallower I have met in recent time was Azura

Asian (Singapore - Indonesian mix).  Educated and classy, and yet the first time I met her she told me that "cim and swallow" were the same thing for her, and boy would she take it well....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline nevi

purely academic (since I think she retired) but the cutest swallower I have met in recent time was Azura

Asian (Singapore - Indonesian mix).  Educated and classy, and yet the first time I met her she told me that "cim and swallow" were the same thing for her, and boy would she take it well....

Damn......No longer coming up on AW  :cry:

Offline Dreyfus

I know.  I think she graduated and moved on about 1 year ago.  But she was great, not so much at sex (a bit passive) but at oral and at swallowing.  She certainly liked OWO and although I tend to cum a lot never once hesitated in swallowing it all down quite naturally (I would barely notice).  Good memories.  I noticed she had some mediocre reviews here, but it's the usual story: if you are presentable and well presented, and treat the lady nicely, they will respond accordingly...

Online aanimator

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Great deepthroat, swallows while deepthroating

The reviews I've read make her seem like a Crack fiend

LL

The reviews I've read make her seem like a Crack fiend
So she gives rimming as well? :hi: