Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rocco Massage near Alexandra Palace Gardens  (Read 398 times)

coolsanks1978

Rocco Massage near Alexandra Palace Gardens .....pls call before you go there as in Sunday sometimes there is a polish woman who is not very young.....once i had russian girl for massage ...and yes it was very pleasurable ..!!

Enjoy guys....

External Link/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

So the Media are good for something after all.  Does that mean the Evening Standard will be campaigning for the legalisation of prostitution and the protection of punter's human rights?

This belongs in the Massage Parlour mini-review thread.

Offline Heph

Coolsanks joined in Sept 2016
Today is his landmark first post / review
How have we gotten by without him?
I've posted a few ppoor reviews in my time, but this one above takes the biscuit
A cynical and deeply lazy post-boost?
Cooler?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 02:17:21 am by Heph »

Offline LLPunting

Coolsanks joined in Sept 2016
Today is his landmark first post / review
How have we gotten by without him?
I've posted a few ppoor reviews in my time, but this one above takes the biscuit
A cynical and deeply lazy post-boost?
Cooler?

Oh! I get it!  You're pretending to be a camp guard!  :thumbsup:
Don't forget to mince in those jackboots  ;)

Offline Heph

Oh! I get it!  You're pretending to be a camp guard!  :thumbsup:
Don't forget to mince in those jackboots  ;)

Ja, for zem, Ze vaw ist over. Kooler!

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 02:59:01 am by Heph »

Offline Baxter63

So far as I remember, this place has been shut for some time - I looked when I was last in London and in the area. About 6 weeks ago and more out of nosiness, than need for a massage, as it went downhill, rapidly, when the EEs moved in.

When it first opened, a few years back, they had some very lovely and very sensual girls. It realy was a top place, with a perfect atmosphere, good decor and good music, too. The owners did spend some serious money on setting it up. I just looked and it was ignored, pretty well, on here - maybe the price put people off - it was about £30 to £40 an hour more expensive than other shops, so £120 for an hour of massage with b2b.

A pity that the EEs ruined it; just as they're managing to do in the Chinese shops.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline rbizaro

Shame, back to the drawing board