Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: THEY ARE BACK!! Japanese & Chinese Girls In Tooting Bec  (Read 2060 times)

DavidTooting

External Link/Members Only

A little backstory first as I'm  still catching my breath after a great little punt .....

I've been visiting this place once or twice a week since January - I couldn't get hold of them on their telephone number last week or this week - last week I had 2 really good "punts" but this week, on Monday and Tuesday I had two really awful experiences. 

So, I was really pleased to see that this place is still around - they just changed their telephone number so I couldn't get hold of them!

I went back to Viva Street where I originally saw their ad and I noticed a similar advert to the one I originally contacted in January -  I called the number to find it's the same place and I booked another meeting for today and I had a really nice 30 minutes with a great girl named Elise from China.

Some girls I've seen here seem to be from Japan, others from China but I've had a lot of great experiences here and really can't say enough good things about the place.  I'm so pleased they are back  and I'd highly recommend them to anyone in this area.   

I'm new to UKPunting.com - I don't know all the terms you all use and I don't know what all the abbreviations you use mean and it's likely going to take me a little while to learn but what I do know is that from all the places I've paid for sex in Tooting there are 2 places that I would recommend.  One of them is very close to a Dentist near Tooting Broadway and they seem to rotate girls there - but I can't reach them this week for some reason and the other place is this one right here.  They only have Japanese and Chinese girls and they have all been really nice and accommodating.  Many of them don't speak English well or at all but sex is a universal language so it doesn't bother me much.

Today's encounter went smoothly - I paid the money, we took our clothes off and I gave it to her missionary for 10 minutes, she went on top for 2 minutes and seemed tired and then I went on top again and gave it to her hard for about 10 minutes and we were done. 

That may not sound like the most amazing experience in the world  in writing but it's exactly what I wanted and paid for and all the Japanese / Chinese girls I've met here seem very willing and able to get fucked - I mean that should be the bare minimum of what they are able and willing to do but I've had a few different experiences where the girl I've paid for sex is unwilling to actually have sex so I have to appreciate these sweet girls who actually give what they've been paid for.

Elise was very pretty and sexy and seemed like a kind, sweet person although we weren't able to communicate much due to the language barrier.

The way this place operates is that they have a new girl each week starting on Monday until Sunday.   

I can't believe I wasted money on Monday and Tuesday on a couple of nightmare "punts" and I'm so pleased this place is still in business.

I would recommend anyone to visit because you wont  be ripped off and you'll have a great time!

Let me know if you need any more information about the place as I'm somewhat an expert now hahahaha although I'm not used to writing about my experiences.

:rolleyes: :D

« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 04:07:07 pm by DavidTooting »

Offline Ninja42

Cheers for the review David... what are does the £60 include, any extras on top etc?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 04:09:43 pm by Ninja42 »

DavidTooting

Cheers for the review David... what are does the £60 include, any extras on top etc?

Hi :)

To be honest it seems to depend on the girl - most of the time it doesn't seem like extras are included.  One time - and this is one out of thirty - the girl started sucking me without a condom until I blew one down her throat and then we had sex after.  That was awesome - but sometimes the girl doesn't seem to want to blow even with a condom on, so it just varies on the girl to be honest.  I never offer to pay more for anything, maybe that would be what some of them are waiting for, I don't know. 

Now I'm thinking about it maybe I should take an extra £10 or £20 with me and start offering it for extras lol

mrhappypants

Yandex hits on the images so no point reproducing them - they are fake.

07448638872 hits a number of massage site ads?   :unknown:

Offline stampjones

Fucking hell the video on that ad is genuinely creepy!
Im guessing the girls you see arent the ones on the ad (bait and switch)?
Thanks for the info

Offline Ozy84

Thanks for the review OP however i think only 3-4 of your sentences are actually helpful info. The rest is waffle. Cut the waffle down and get more info about the location, accommodation, the girl, looks and crucially the service. What was and wasnt included and more detail about what happend during your time together.

:drinks:

DavidTooting

Yeah, it's never the girl in the ad.  But the girls are just as pretty so I don't mind.   

Offline ash78

I'd be a bit sceptical, but I think this needs a new TOFTT review

Underbelly

Hi all just been here and far from the picture as you can get middle aged lady with tattoo in mid belly paid 60 for 30min i was out by 10 very dark room very reluctant to do anything her phone was going all the time save you money £20 in soho will get alot better service  :(

Offline LLPunting

Hi all just been here and far from the picture as you can get middle aged lady with tattoo in mid belly paid 60 for 30min i was out by 10 very dark room very reluctant to do anything her phone was going all the time save you money £20 in soho will get alot better service  :(

Thanks for the opposing view.  :drinks:

So are we calling OP a tout?

Underbelly

I am just say it not what's written on the tin far from it

Offline LLPunting

OP, a review should name the lady seen not the operation.

BUT oh dear, just seen your behaviour on those other review threads.  BUSTED.  YOU ARE TOUTING!

You know what to do...

...FUCK OFF!

DavidTooting

OP, a review should name the lady seen not the operation.

BUT oh dear, just seen your behaviour on those other review threads.  BUSTED.  YOU ARE TOUTING!

You know what to do...

...FUCK OFF!

Thanks for that man but I am in no way a tout for anywhere, I just happen to like this place and I have spent a lot of money there over the last 7 months because I like it.  The girls are different every week, sometimes younger, sometimes older, sometimes prettier than other times. It's a mixed bag.  I can't get to Soho to be able to compare, I work near here and it is easy for me to get there and back to work  any time during the day.   Like I have mentioned , I have had a lot of fun here and also at the flat by the Dentist near Tooting Broadway.   So far, in Tooting, the independent ones have all been disappointing in one way or another and I wouldn't go back to them. But I am still looking for an exception to that.  If anyone can recommend me anyone else in Tooting I would be happy to try them out.

Underbelly

I can assure you the women i saw yesterday did not what to be there when i said i what to leave she had a smile and said thank you with a smile very sad lady she could not even look at me  :

mikeuk88

mikeuk88

i highly doubt you get any japanese girls either. certainly unlikely to work with chinese girls in a chinese shop. very suspect.

mrhappypants

Thanks for that man but I am in no way a tout for anywhere, I just happen to like this place and I have spent a lot of money there over the last 7 months because I like it.  The girls are different every week, sometimes younger, sometimes older, sometimes prettier than other times. It's a mixed bag.  I can't get to Soho to be able to compare, I work near here and it is easy for me to get there and back to work  any time during the day.   Like I have mentioned , I have had a lot of fun here and also at the flat by the Dentist near Tooting Broadway.   So far, in Tooting, the independent ones have all been disappointing in one way or another and I wouldn't go back to them. But I am still looking for an exception to that.  If anyone can recommend me anyone else in Tooting I would be happy to try them out.

Banning reason: Tout

Bye bye arshole.

:D :lol: :sarcastic: :rolleyes: :)