Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Question about Outcalls  (Read 499 times)

Offline DonaldGecko

Hi folks,

So I’m trying to book an outcall for the first time. I thought that whatever the outcall rate being advertised on AW is the final fee for a WG.

However, I’ve contacted some wg’s and theyre saying i need to book a cab for them on top of the fee. Is that how it usually works for outcalls?

I assumed the increased fee for the outcall covered their travel costs?

Offline keij

Hi folks,

So I’m trying to book an outcall for the first time. I thought that whatever the outcall rate being advertised on AW is the final fee for a WG.

However, I’ve contacted some wg’s and theyre saying i need to book a cab for them on top of the fee. Is that how it usually works for outcalls?

No, and I never encountered this

Offline Dopedj

Yeah ..some who don’t drive ask you to book via Addison Lee to and from the booking location

Offline Steady Eddy

Some do, some don't.  You make your choice.  Never paid for transport.

Offline DonaldGecko

Ah okay cheers guys. Seems its just been my luck to have reached out to the latter. Will try find a good un and report back in the morning  :D

Offline Mothball15

sometimes you need to pay for travel as it can take a hit on there £££. Some can travel from Manchester to London so it may be necessary.

Overall yes.

But be careful not to PayPal them cash for travel in adv. Let them pay, and give them the travel cash on arrival.

Hope it helps. 
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 09:58:32 pm by Mothball15 »

Offline DipsyDoodle

Depends upon a couple of factors.  If your location is London Zone 1 or 2, my experience is that they never ask for a transportation fee as they normally arrive via tube or Uber.  Some will have a driver, which I don't really like because the end time is strictly adhered to.  It can also depend upon the end time, because if it is late when public transport is no longer a viable option, they might ask.  But most professional WG's won't ask for a fee within Zone 1 or 2.

For outcalls, I tend to book someone that is a known quantity rather than TOFTT.  I've generally had really good experiences with them showing up on-time, they resemble their pictures, and provide the services stated on their profile.  I tend to avoid the nationalities that often times provide dubious services.

Offline ipaybyvisa

It might be worth placing an rb on aw for this and stating outcall in the location

vw

Hi folks,

some it depends on the range, others are greedy cunts and others include it in the price.

Might be worth mentioning those who try and charge extra on forum to help other punters

Offline NowUSM

That's usually how it works. Most girls ask for an extra cost outside Zone 1 & 2 for a booking of an hour or two.