Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy - Bristol  (Read 1807 times)

pking_paul

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

To start, my likes = mature, intelligent, slim and GFE with sexy outfits.

I had an unexpected free night a month or two back when staying in Bristol so decided on seeing what AW had to offer and to compare them to reviews here. Roxy doesn't come up much really but I decided to try her out at quite short notice and luckily she was free. She has a kind of jaded look in many of the photos on her page, some of which have been up there for ages so I was a bit apprehensive, but it all sounded good and she was a brit who could hopefully converse.

We met downstairs in the bar. She was slightly late (10 mins) and wearing jeans so I wondered if I had made the right choice? Chatty, friendly and fit looking, her smile got me first - she rarely smiles on her pages and looks a bit stern, she should smile more!

Up to the room and she changed in the bathroom. Out came this horny slim blonde with a body that is very impressive for someone of her age, a 20's girl would be happy with that! She did a little strip down to her stockings, heel and suspenders exactly as requested too.

Straight into DFK and as I was already stiff and ready to go she suggested I lay down. She looked me right in the eye then sunk my cock right into the back of her throat, she couldn't go deeper! I enjoyed feeling all sides of her throat as she gently moved her head around with no gagging at all - impressive to say the least.

Cowgirl, mish and finally a good pumping from the rear with a good grip, all the time looking in the mirror as she suggested. I nearly came but her phone buzzed which was distracting as she wanted to take the text, I think it was family related and to be fair she had warned me beforehand that something had come up but she didn't want to let me down. So I accept that.

Text returned, she returned her attention to me and suggested more oral by way of an apology. I had been enjoying looking at her body as she kindly kept her legs open wide for me, so was ready to go. Looking me right in the eye again she had the naughtiest of looks as she slid slowly up and down my entire length. I held on for a bit and except for a few short breathers with ball licking, really enjoyed fucking her face - the best description I can think of for what was going on. I held her head as my balls tightened but I probably didn't need to, she knew I was cumin and was ready for it. I seemed to cum for ages and kept jerking into her throat - she just hung on in there.

Slowly taking me out and still looking me in the eye, she smiled again. Although my time was well up she didn't rush at all, was very organised and had everything in her bag she needed to clean up. Even the condom from earlier was taken care of.

I'm surprised she isn't more reviewed on here, as apparently she has been working in the area for years. In fact I think that put me off before.

Cons - texting obviously, a little late obviously, and her photos on her page don't 100 per cent inspire.

Pros - deepest bj I have ever experienced, CIM with no extra charge and dressed / displayed exactly as requested.

Plus in the claimed circumstances I guess she could easily have cancelled - but I am savvy enough to know I am only taking her word for that.

A bit of local Bristol talent, so no doubt many others have been there and got their own experiences, but I'd definitely recommend her.

Offline Roth

Nice one. :drinks: :drinks:

She's a good punt and gives one of the best blow jobs in Bristol.  :dance: :yahoo: Must get back to see her sometime.   :)

Agree she could do to update her pics as she deffo looks better in the flesh.  :thumbsup: :rose:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 06:21:37 pm by Roth »

GBush

Lz-129

Agreed one of the better blow jobs I've had, she certainly works it.

Good review

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Her profile pictures don't do her any favours though.
Seems to be common consensus that she gives amazing oral.
I was intrigued years ago but I'm too wary of wanting to run a mile if she's even worse.
Worth the risk?

Lz-129

She's no oil painting but I've seen worse and the service is good, she's been at it a long time so she knows what's she's doing

Lz-129

Mind you, the op did give Jessie j a positive so read into that what you will.

Offline lostandfound

I saw her last year, when it was £60 for 30 mins, which for OWO and CIM in a convenient central location near Temple Meads seemed good value to me. I would describe her BJ as high energy, which I think many punters enjoy, though it's not my favourite.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Cheers guys.
I just had another look at her photos and I'm not sure.
 :unknown:

pking_paul

Yep - good experience for me, but take the review in full context. Jessie can't be bad all the time I hope  :hi:

Blue, Looks are in the eye of the beholder of course, but just spotted Roxy own webpage has some updates if that helps?

Thanks to virtual, I now know how to do this  :drinks:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 11:42:08 am by pking_paul »

pking_paul

I saw her last year, when it was £60 for 30 mins, which for OWO and CIM in a convenient central location near Temple Meads seemed good value to me. I would describe her BJ as high energy, which I think many punters enjoy, though it's not my favourite.

Not sure if mine was high energy, more slow build up with lots of eye contact  :cool:

vw

As always find a reviewer that likes the same as you !

OP has discussed on other posts about liking the MILF's.

Remember not everyone is a pokemon or top trump punter !

Offline Roth

Yep - good experience for me, but take the review in full context. Jessie can't be bad all the time I hope  :hi:

Blue, Looks are in the eye of the beholder of course, but just spotted Roxy own webpage has some updates if that helps?

Thanks to virtual, I now know how to do this  :drinks:

Hidden Image/Members Only

This is a much better likeness than some of the ones on her AW profile.   :rose: :rose:  I wouldn't describe her BJ as high energy either - just damn good and she does some sort of lip/tongue swirl which is fucking awesome.  :thumbsup: :D :kissgirl:

vw

This is a much better likeness than some of the ones on her AW profile.   :rose: :rose:  I wouldn't describe her BJ as high energy either - just damn good and she does some sort of lip/tongue swirl which is fucking awesome.  :thumbsup: :D :kissgirl:

Sounds like Morgan's dyson washing machine tongue movement !

Offline BogBog1

What station is that, I wonder? My opening gambit is.... Stapleton Road?

Lz-129

Sounds like Morgan's dyson washing machine tongue movement !

That's one way to describe it

Offline lostandfound

Glad she hit the spot for you - if not for me. I see she's moved now - handy for the M5 by the sound of it.

Offline Roth

Glad she hit the spot for you - if not for me. I see she's moved now - handy for the M5 by the sound of it.

Very handy for the M5 but a shame she's not still in the City Centre which was
very convenient.  :( Seem to remember that her landlord was also one of her
punters. :hi:

Offline lostandfound

Very handy for the M5 but a shame she's not still in the City Centre which was
very convenient.  :( Seem to remember that her landlord was also one of her
punters. :hi:

On the positive side your mate Angus, who's a bit tasty, has apparently moved to the Centre.  ;)

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

I like Roxy, saw her about 12 year ago and then 2 years ago............and remembered why I left it 10 years, nice girl but not one I would revisit.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

I like Roxy, saw her about 12 year ago and then 2 years ago............and remembered why I left it 10 years, nice girl but not one I would revisit.

Any chance you could go into more detail as to why Mr. Kent?

Lz-129

It's almost a complete contradictory!

vw

He still hasnt described Scarlette's pussy properly yet, let him do that first !   :sarcastic:

Offline Roth

He still hasnt described Scarlette's pussy properly yet, let him do that first !   :sarcastic:

Yes please.  :thumbsup: :lol: :wacko:

Offline lostandfound

She does not float my boat either, but while she was by Temple Meads deserving of a place on my HL. OWO and CIM from an experienced and friendly provider - never know when I might need that!

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

As a person I think she is perfectly pleasant but looks to me like a druggy or at least maybe one who was, just not one I personally would see again...........I am still on the search for Scarlette's pussy look alike.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

As a person I think she is perfectly pleasant but looks to me like a druggy or at least maybe one who was, just not one I personally would see again...........I am still on the search for Scarlette's pussy look alike.

Thanks
 :drinks:

Offline Roth

...........I am still on the search for Scarlette's pussy look alike.

Thanks.  :drinks: :lol:

Offline XTC2

I've been seeing her on and off for a few years, she's always reliable which is better than many in Bristol. I hear she may be moving to Avonmouth village soon.

Offline Bigron91

Highly recommended by some, but I didn't see why. Saw her a few years ago at her flat in Hartcliffe... Spent the whole time shitting myself about leaving my car outside....

vw

Highly recommended by some, but I didn't see why. Saw her a few years ago at her flat in Hartcliffe... Spent the whole time shitting myself about leaving my car outside....

Well get a taxi if shit like that ruins punts, you know the location before the booking, seems like drama queen tendencies may have ruined it for yourself!

Offline Bigron91

Having a nice car has ruined a few punts over the past 20-years TBH... Hartcliffe and Bentleys are not a great combination... May have to by a ford for punting purposes  :angelgirl:

vw

Having a nice car has ruined a few punts over the past 20-years TBH... Hartcliffe and Bentleys are not a great combination... May have to by a ford for punting purposes  :angelgirl:

I would or get one of the fine fillies delivered to the 2nd home like I do !  Have one in most towns now for convenience.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

I would or get one of the fine fillies delivered to the 2nd home like I do !  Have one in most towns now for convenience.

:thumbsup: