Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latina Leila - Taunton  (Read 617 times)

Offline lewis666

Hi guys,

Anyone had the pleasure of seeing this lady, been a member for a year now but nothing no here and no reviews so testing the water before booking, been to Latina's before and not been disappointed but always worth checking as one of those photos is from 2012 which concerns a little

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 09:01:47 am by lewis666 »

donjon

There seem to be two or three apartments using the name Latinas around Taunton. Which one have you been to and been not disappointed?

Offline lewis666

Donjon,

It's outside the town in a village but forget the name
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 01:22:22 pm by lewis666 »

donjon

Thingy FitzWhatsit. I know the one now, ta.

Offline Qwerty

There seem to be two or three apartments using the name Latinas around Taunton. Which one have you been to and been not disappointed?

As I understand it, the one in Fitz is the "Latinas" that's been going a while. It seems the lady who runs it also has or had a place somewhere else, also out of town, but I haven't seen any girls advertised there recently. Have seen 3 or 4 girls, and they have all been smoking hot Latinas, some offering better service than others, but all charming and willing, and none of them bad. These profiles always say "Will Take Care of You With Genuine Attention and a Particular Interest of Your Pleasure"

In addition, there's a place in the middle of Taunton, where they keep posting new profiles, saying "First time in Taunton" etc. Haven't tried it: am put off by the "new" scam, makes me wonder what else they're being dishonest about. Seem to recall more than one post on here saying the front door is rather exposed, not that that would bother me, but some might be put off. They must be also linked to a place in Bath, which posts "new" profiles all the time with similar wording.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 07:44:39 pm by Qwerty »

Offline lewis666

Well there are now updated pics on there so can make an informed decision now, that's what's to love about this Latina's

The other one in the busier street still insists on using staged photos that could have been years ago and that's why I'd stay away until that changes as too many bait and switch merchants around, not that I'm accusing them of that just how long does a photo take to upload?

Offline waltersdavid

I've only been disappointed once there. The rest of the girls have been great. I wish I could remember the name of the girl they had in the house near the motorway. She was off the scale.

The girl at the moment, looks like she has a nice face, but 5-5 and 10.5 stone..........

Offline lewis666

There was one that had been at the normal house that went to near Bridgwater called Catalina was reviewed on here, was slim, big fake boobs, young and have hoped to have her back since she left but not been yet if that's the one you remember