Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seductive Nikki in Bristol  (Read 1220 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fuck!   She's US and has quite a few likes for £100ph.  :thumbsup: Too good to be true? :unknown: :unknown:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 05:43:50 am by Roth »

BiggishSi

There's no way the age is true...even in WG world!! She's at least 40 I'd say...either that or she had the world's toughest paper round!!

spkmstr48

And she has sub likes!

If she was 29 I'd be booking, need a US for my collection and everyone on the planet wamts to fuck the yanks worse rep than us.

JV547845

Scrubbed her profile now.  WTF.  Does that at least mean she wasn't a PGS?  I was interested but New Yorkers i my head are the US equivalent of yelling cockneys from Eastenders.

Offline Roth

Scrubbed her profile now.  WTF.  Does that at least mean she wasn't a PGS?  I was interested but New Yorkers i my head are the US equivalent of yelling cockneys from Eastenders.

Her verification pic is showing for the time being.  Deffo looks upper 40s.  :unknown:

spkmstr48

Her verification pic is showing for the time being.  Deffo looks upper 40s.  :unknown:

Best photo I've seen on AW in ages!   :lol: :lol: :lol:

JV547845

Well spotted.  She look great so I don't really care about her age if the service is good, but knocking off almost a couple of decades to convert to prossie years doesn't fill me with confidence.

SeductiveNickki

Ouch...you guys are harsh...upper 40s...no, I just turned 30 in early June. I did a google search of myself to try and locate my reviews so I can use them (all were an excellent rating and my customers were repeats). However, I was never in Bristol, I was in Sutton, Surrey working for Sutton Empire Massage and they set up and controlled the page for me. I got in a fight with the owner because he was a perverted bulgarian a*shole, and it turned physical with him and I left. When I tried to sign into Adultwork again...my password was changed but I saw it said Bristol. Adultwork took it down and said it was a case of fishing.  I had great pics up..but they were all taken down and my bad ones were put on. And my profile pic on here is recent...im not 40...Geez!

SeductiveNickki

External Link/Members Only These are the people thnat took over my adultwork page and chnanged my info to Bristol. The owner Martin abuses his women and beats them...and the Manager, Marta aka Nina helps him.