Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thoughts on cheap Romanian birds  (Read 1100 times)

titolitone

Hi guys, first post here.

I wanted some feedback to see if I’m the only one who likes these cheap, rather scatty/dappy Romanian birds.
I mean, I love them, they don’t expect too much and you can fuck the shit out of them.
I really don’t want to sound vulgar, but when I meet up with these girls all I want to do is fuck the shit out of them. In my mind the exchange seems fair, I’m paying for your body and time. They seem to understand this and take it willingly, and, from the birds I’ve been with, I’ve had a fricking top time!

Anyhow, I'm rambling. It would be good to know what other people’s opinions are on this subject.

Do you like banging these dappy birds?
If not, why?
Is so, share you reason ;)

Cheers guys, happy punting!!!  :cool:

Offline Sonny Crockett

I look more at the services a WG does and their reviews, rather than their nationality. If the WG is to my liking, I would consider seeing her. As for Romanians, I have seen two WGs in my recent punting spell. One was good, one was bad.

helmsdale

And probably your last post as well. There is already a current thread on Romanians, no need to start another one. And how about doing some reviews of your punts.

Offline Steely Dan

we never would have guessed
I wanted some feedback 
Business memo speak?
I really don’t want to sound vulgar,
You failed then
fricking top time!
Ah, now you are out of business speak and being kewl by deliberate misspelling. You are so with it, dude.
Anyhow, I'm rambling.
Indeed.  Welcome to UKP.  Now do fuck off.

Offline punk

I wanted some feedback to see if I’m the only one who likes these cheap, rather scatty/dappy Romanian birds.
I mean, I love them, they don’t expect too much and you can fuck the shit out of them.
I really don’t want to sound vulgar, but when I meet up with these girls all I want to do is fuck the shit out of them. In my mind the exchange seems fair, I’m paying for your body and time. They seem to understand this and take it willingly, and, from the birds I’ve been with, I’ve had a fricking top time!

Anyhow, I'm rambling. It would be good to know what other people’s opinions are on this subject.

Do you like banging these dappy birds?
If not, why?
Is so, share you reason ;)

Cheers guys, happy punting!!!  :cool:

Complete bollocks.  :hi:

LL

That made for uncomfortable reading. Or was it an attempt to bait us into showing these girls the same level of disrespect so you can report back your findings to Mumsnet or similar?

Offline madeinwales56

This isn't going to end well. My bet is no more than four posts. The winner gets to shag a cheap Romanian the op hasn't already fucked the shit out of.

Offline punk

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Bye Bye Andrei / Sergei / P I M P

cockneybstrd

Thoughts on cheap Romanian birds...

Its like buying a burger at 3am from a burger van. You know the meat is probably more likely to have run in 3.15 at Lingfield than have any beef in it. You know the bun is probably stale and the geezer serving you hasnt washed his hands in a week. but sometimes pissed up at 3am you want a burger no matter the fact that you know within a couple of hours its not going to be sitting right.