Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How to cancel a booking on AdultWork?  (Read 3571 times)

northernguy123

Hi I'm new too all of this and booked with a woman on a day I'm busy by accident! I'm an idiot and don't know how to cancel it :/
Can someone help me please, I don't want it to ruin future bookings as I get more into it. This is on Adult Work btw. Thanks.

northernguy123

Offline Roth

Contact her by AW email, phone or text.  Explain the situation and ask for the date and time you really want. :hi:

Online webpunter

it is half-term this week after all  :sarcastic:

James999

Just delete your AW profile and start a new one  :hi:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Contact her by AW email, phone or text.  Explain the situation and ask for the date and time you really want. :hi:

+1

Offline Nagilum

Just delete your AW profile and start a new one  :hi:

:lol: Ignore that

Go to ground, sell all earthly possessions and then migrate to live in the Amazon rainforest for a year.  Then lite a flare, when I get the signal I will email The WG to cancel your booking.

northernguy123

I just messaged her explaining the situation, thanks for the other ideas though lol. Can I ask a question: There is this one in my are who is new and has no reviews, but she does kinky stuff that I wanna do and there aren't others that do it in my area   :thumbsdown: What's the best ways to check if she is legit or not in your experience?

Offline Nagilum

I just messaged her explaining the situation, thanks for the other ideas though lol. Can I ask a question: There is this one in my are who is new and has no reviews, but she does kinky stuff that I wanna do and there aren't others that do it in my area   :thumbsdown: What's the best ways to check if she is legit or not in your experience?

That's the spirit, you will fit right in!

Who is the provider? Have you checked for a review on the site?

James999

: What's the best ways to check if she is legit or not

get your Mum to ring her to check  :hi:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Bit of a difficult one. If she has no feedback or reviews, then it's probably a question of TOFTT (Taking One For The Team). I would e-mail the WG to ask about her availability and explain what you want in the booking. Then wait to see what she comes back with. If there's no reply from her, then I would conclude that she's not genuine.

northernguy123

That's the spirit, you will fit right in!

Who is the provider? Have you checked for a review on the site?

Is it okay to name the person who I would be booking on this site?

She has no reviews and even says that she's new (although not new in the adult business) on her profile.

Offline Sonny Crockett

She has no reviews and even says that she's new (although not new in the adult business) on her profile.

Yes.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yea sonny you can even post the link, can't wait

northernguy123

Yes.

Cool, it's this woman:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She actually deleted the first message I sent her by accident and when I sent her another asking if it was still okay blah blah she replied:

"Actually I must of deleted your email by accident.

I will sent you an opening reply message later.

Mistress Sabrina xxx"

No idea what an opening reply message means..
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 10:31:19 pm by northernguy123 »

Online webpunter

get your Mum to ring her to check  :hi:
Thats more like it.  I was thinking WTF is going on here ?  Maybe you were watching yesterdays Vera on the iPlayer & weren't paying full attention earlier  :lol:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Cool, it's this woman:

She actually deleted the first message I sent her by accident and when I sent her another asking if it was still okay blah blah she replied:

Mistress Sabrina xxx"

Fuck off she will take you in a tatties and spit you out as chips  :scare:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Cool, it's this woman:

Mistress Sabrina xxx"

She seems to have repeated the same answer again to me. If you don't get any further reply from her, then my advice would be to move on. :)

Offline Nagilum

Cool, it's this woman:

Mistress Sabrina xxx"

How new are you to punting? This could be the case where you walk.

northernguy123

Fuck off she will take you in a tatties and spit you out as chips  :scare:

Haha, I'm not into that sorta extreme stuff!

She seems to have repeated the same answer again to me. If you don't get any further reply from her, then my advice would be to move on. :)

Thanks man.

northernguy123

How new are you to punting? This could be the case where you walk.

Never done it before, just realised people called it 'punting' as of today.

Offline Nagilum

I suspect as much. This is not a good first punt. Read some reviews in your region then get a few good ones under your belt. After this you can experiment with risks.

Online webpunter

After this you can experiment with risks.
Ex-fucking-actly.  I'm thinking which code - league or union ?

Offline Roth

Ex-fucking-actly.  I'm thinking which code - league or union ?

What sort of experience do you want OP?  :unknown: You won't get a fuck or a blowjob off this one. :hi:

Offline Mansell

Read Punting Wiki at the bottom of the page, then go on the NE Review section.

Although somehow I suspect James999 may well be right  :thumbsup:

Offline HappyandLucky

Cool, it's this woman:

Mistress Sabrina xxx"

If Sabrina is your planned first punt, lm intrigued who is on your fall back B and C plans.

Most cliff divers start in a swimming pool on the 1m board. If you proceed with Sabrina as your preferred cherry taking WG, remember to pack arm bands, rubber ring, life raft and inform the RNLI on your proposed course.

Offline Roth

Mind you deleting one profile and starting up another will end up with aliases if not
done properly.  :hi: That could cause a fair few prossies to worry about you and
not take the booking.  :(