Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Blonde Sarah 1 - Chesham  (Read 2955 times)

9 review(s) for PetiteSexiBLONDE (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
16 review(s) for SeXiPetiteBLONDE (9 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Someone

External Link/Members Only

I met Sarah last year around November in Chesham. When I met her her rate was £120 per hour, which was the service I chose but she does sometimes display £100 per hour. She has changed her AW profile name few times but Sarah is usually included in the name. She does move around a few places so she is very hard to pin down on location.

Her location is is quite discreet. Amongst the last houses on a back Road. It is easily accessible and near a parade of shops where you can park free or on public road. The area is residential but busy enough to be discreet.

Communications are just about OK. I arranged through  text and was given the postcode and instructed to call when there. The call was answered promptly once I got to the given postcode directions and house number was provided.

Sarah was dressed in a white silky corset and looked quite hot. :yahoo: She is 4ft 6 so small frame but nice curvy, toned gym fit  body :dance:. English Essex Girl. :dancegirl: Facial wise she is quite pretty with a very smiley face, blonde wavy hair with nice bum. The breast are a big let down because they are very saggy and deflated. Nothing to hold onto.  :unknown:

She has a good attitude with very talkative nature. She is into her shopping a lot I guess after looking around her room which was strewn with expensive designer clothing, shoes and handbags. A bit messy room but it seems she lives there. Nice double bed adequate for its function.

The whole action was nothing to brag about. It felt as mechanical as it could be. Just the usual foreplay without kissing and then I was asked what positions I would like. I would have just preferred to go as it progresses rather than a formal instruction. We did 2 positions and it was the end of the meeting. Most of the time was spent just taking about random unimportant stuff. For a few minutes she asked me to take photos of her on her camera in sexy poses. That was a different touch I guess as I have not had that many experiences where the SP would ask that. I didn't know about the extras because I didn't require any.

A bit more chatting once the whole deed was done and we said our good byes with kisses on cheek and then I left.  :kissgirl:

Overall I was satisfied but not excited enough to write home about it. I have given it a positive because she is a lovely person with good communication skills and does put the effort in. She is very easy to talk to and seems a lot of fun if it was a dinner date meet combined with serious naughty fun. I guess I would see her if no other option was available but she is very hard to pin down in Chesham which is the closest to me out of her locations.

Banned reason: Homophobic posts despite warning
Banned by: daviemac