Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TheOrgasmHunter - Chatham. Feedback needed please...  (Read 1615 times)

Offline Spacer

Hi

Been a while since I last punted. Thinking of breaking my post Covid duck with this one:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No feedback on here although she has plenty on AW albeit hidden.

Anyone seen?

TIA

Spacer

Offline scutty brown

looks like a PG / webcam scam

Q. Do you meet everyone?   
A. No, I would need to speak to you first via AW messages.
I would like to see you before a meet as its only fair you can see me, this can be done via the various social apps available for free.
This is for my safety and also to see for any attraction.
I only meet 1 person a day and do not work every day so i can pick who i see. I do not consider this a job but really enjoy sex in all its forms and fantasy's.

Online Waterhouse

Profile looks like BS to me. First thing I think when I see “sauna/bath house and Sybian” on a likes list is that profile is rubbish.

One to avoid if you ask me.

Offline John81

looks like a PG / webcam scam

Q. Do you meet everyone?   
A. No, I would need to speak to you first via AW messages.
I would like to see you before a meet as its only fair you can see me, this can be done via the various social apps available for free.
This is for my safety and also to see for any attraction.
I only meet 1 person a day and do not work every day so i can pick who i see. I do not consider this a job but really enjoy sex in all its forms and fantasy's.

Always laugh when I see “don’t consider this a job”. Ok so you doing it for free then if you enjoy sex that much  :lol:

Offline Bruceuk

Emailed her on AW as theres no number showing, email has never even been opened ! Would say the others are right with it being BS

Offline bobby1973

i was looking on a dating site last year and that profile photo came up
i would say a scam  :thumbsdown:

Offline Spacer

Oh well.. back to the search then.

Thanks all, much appreciated.

Spacer

Offline massageseeker1977

I have e-mailed twice through the site now, neither message has even been read so think it is a waste of time

Offline KerachiDope

I guess I should have checked here before messaging her through AW for a session.
Seems like she has a shaggin’ wagon she now travels in for outcalls.