Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyLilSonia Swinton  (Read 5068 times)

8 review(s) for Miss.sexysonia (4 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline yepitsmeagain

External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only

Was trawling through AW and being fed up with the traffic in and out of the city, wanted to find a girl local and noticed Sonia. Never seen her profile before.

Theres a positive review on here, and she look good in her pics, so thought Id have a go!

Arranged 30 mins via text and a phone call, so made my way.I arrived at the given postcode, then was given directions to her place.

Was very happy when she opened the door. Long dark hair, fit body, and facially pretty. A few tattoos, but I like tats.
Straight to the room, paperwork sorted and I laid on the bed.
Started with some excellent ball licking and OWO with plenty of spit, which led to some rimming.....my god I was in heaven.

Sonia asked if I wanted a finger inside, yep, and she knew what she was doing, felt great.

We then 69'd, she has a gorgeous bum, pushed into my face and we ended up rimming each other.

A brief cowgirl shag, then i asked her to get her head back down the nether regions and get the tongue working. We ended with me wanking into her mouth, took it all, then disposed into a tissue.

Really enjoyed this punt. I get off on meeting an attractive girl whom you would never had a chance with, and really wants to make you happy!!

Would I see her again? As i said to her....shes got a new regular!!

£80 30 mins all in OWO, rimming, DFK, CIM.      :yahoo:

Offline kilrath1

Hmm.

I saw Sonia several months ago (sorry - lots of FRs to catch up on but not had time). I really liked her - she used to work in a parlour and told me as an indy she was trying to become more friendly towards clients   :) Fantastic body (which she kept denying - very modest - another plus point).

I live a long way away so it was a few weeks later that I tried again. Organised the day and time - set off - just down the road I confirmed by text my ETA and also mentioned I'd like to try WS with her. She replied and said she was no longer available and cancelled the booking.

Note: she has WS both ways on her profile.

So she's a "no" from me in future. I don't appreciate that.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 06:29:40 pm by kilrath1 »

Offline samneil15

Sounds good to me and the legs and arse are enough for me to give her a whirl.....

Offline samneil15

Her profiles asks that you text or call her but there's no fucking number displayed  :dash:

Typical prossie logic  :angry:

Offline p3ngu1n

Fook me sideways! The pins and ass on this one!!!  :music:

Looks and sounds like a nice podge. Cheers for the review OP  :thumbsup:

Offline Beattie16

Wonder why she changed her name. Assuming Sonia and Pippa are same person.

Sonia has good genes. She's fit.

Thought the Swinton location was dingey. Makes you feel dirty. And I wonder whether it's just a one in one out job no showering

Generally tho a good punt. And will probably return.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Briddy

Wonder why she changed her name. Assuming Sonia and Pippa are same person.

Sonia has good genes. She's fit.

Thought the Swinton location was dingey. Makes you feel dirty. And I wonder whether it's just a one in one out job no showering

Generally tho a good punt. And will probably return.
this is your first post in 2 years. Why don't you share your experiences of your punt with her and make a contribution

Offline Gordon Bennett

Her profiles asks that you text or call her but there's no fucking number displayed  :dash:

Typical prossie logic  :angry:

Maybe she's one of them that only bung their number up when they're available? She could say that in her profile though to make things clear.

Rickandmorty1208

Sonia takes it bare for extra £60, if she's met you before.

Online Hemlock47

Evidence of this? Or just a random post?

Rickandmorty1208

Enquire and find out for yourself.

Online Hemlock47

Enquire and find out for yourself.

If you can’t provide a bit of substance to your claim then it makes your post just a little bit pointless. 1st post in 12 months  :lol: must do better  :lol:

Offline Shabaz

Anyone else know if this is true? I was hoping to book her next time I punt but would avoid if this is the case

Online Hemlock47

Anyone else know if this is true? I was hoping to book her next time I punt but would avoid if this is the case

As Rick isn’t able to or prepared to back up his claim I’m inclined to think he’s bull shiting and has an axe to grind.

Rickandmorty1208

I don't have an axe to grind, I like to cum in her pussy, I'll arrange sloppy seconds for you hemlock, have a taste, then you'll believe me 😂😂😂

Online Hemlock47

I don't have an axe to grind, I like to cum in her pussy, I'll arrange sloppy seconds for you hemlock, have a taste, then you'll believe me 😂😂😂
Unlike you I’m not into bareback.  :dash:

Offline freeze44

Stop being an arse and do a review eh. Your putting the bb thing out there so back it up.

Online Hemlock47

Stop being an arse and do a review eh. Your putting the bb thing out there so back it up.
I don’t think he can which is his problem. He’s a bit of a belter  :lol:

Rickandmorty1208

I literally don't care enough, enjoy that pussy though boys, don't say I didn't warn you.

Online Hemlock47

I literally don't care enough, enjoy that pussy though boys, don't say I didn't warn you.
Look forward to hearing from you again next year. Useless prick  :lol:  :lol:

Offline freeze44

Look forward to hearing from you again next year. Useless prick  :lol:  :lol:

yeah can't wait! What a waster!  :wacko:

Offline sickles

i saw her last year and no BB at all review here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=219538.0

seems he is a disgruntled guy for some reason

Offline Shabaz

i saw her last year and no BB at all review here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=219538.0

seems he is a disgruntled guy for some reason

Thanks great review that.  Guessing that troll had some underlying issue with her
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 08:02:57 am by Shabaz »

Offline Tunechi

I was going to try and have a booking today with this girl but as mentioned her phone number isn’t on profile and she’s not logging into adultwork  :dash:

Online Hemlock47

I was going to try and have a booking today with this girl but as mentioned her phone number isn’t on profile and she’s not logging into adultwork  :dash:
Perhaps she’s not working today, hence no phone number.
It says she last logged in yesterday. Maybe try emailing for availability or wait till she puts her number up

Offline Tunechi

Yes just heard back off her on adultwork booked in for later so all good hopefully  :thumbsup:

Offline Jordzmc

I noticed bareback on her profile a few months back!

Offline Beattie16

this is your first post in 2 years. Why don't you share your experiences of your punt with her and make a contribution

Didn't realise forum police were out. Aye it were a decent punt. an hour it were. Location right  probable rent a  room gig i prefers me hotel meet more relaxed clean and comfortable. Nice gal chatty great bod. Pusy nice. bit of massage  kissing  fingering  oral without was good  tickle balls  But more a parlour service I'd say.  50/50 to go back. Maybe for quick punt.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline antsz

I noticed bareback on her profile a few months back!

I See this reply went unanswered especially with the other comment about her doing BB for an extra £60! Think I’ll give her a miss now